All Comments on 'Latent Tendencies Ch. 08'

by wizardwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Needs help to survive

This series started off well, but the story petered out about chapter 2 or 3. The story is the vehicle that carries the sex scenes so they work together well, now they just seem to lurch from one to another, it was as much as I could do to save the latest chapters in my archive. If it is going to continue, it needs to have the story jump started to give it the pace of the first chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the roles switch,jen controling the wheel

jen is giving the order and that change the roles.its' going downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it

This si a great story. A mixture of love and lust. Better than Heny Miller's menege a trios in Sexus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

The story went downhill rather quickly. For Jen to go from inexperienced with men to a bi cuckold in less than 24hrs is rather bad. That's what has basically happened. In this chapter, Jen cares more for Josie than Paulie. It started with Paulie being the teacher to Jen. Their relationship became more of a M/s in this chapter. The relationship changed way too much in the short time period.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

This is my first post about the series...

And, I find that I am more and more confused as the story goes on; too much skipping around between the characters, the sex seems to be blending too much to keep up with...

The story should slow down; plus, Josie has a son, how are they going to fit him into all of this. Abandonment does not seem likely, so where are you gonna go with this...if anywhere...

Mostly a five star story/series...but really DOES need some work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous