All Comments on 'A Day at the Beach'

by FunDareGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
scouriesscouriesalmost 18 years ago
Didn't you know there is a Nude Day contest going

on...You could have won first prize in the Literotica Nude Day Contest if you had bothered to enter. Quick, rush out chapter 2, the trip to Haulover, and make sure you enter it in the contest.

I think I saw your girl down there last week...

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
She was right

He is pimping her out for his jollies, It is not being tried for anythin for her, just his thrill of having males thinking how lucky he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More!

you've got to continue this story, at least 2 more installments (next day at Haulover & coming back to the beach with friends or having pool party with friends)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Go for it - can't wait to hear about haulover beac

Can't wait for haulover - will he be a wimp with a scared cock - that she'll have to publicly tease, or will he erupt with a raging hardon she'll have to do something about - including protecting from a terrible sunburn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great inspirational story

Very good story. In fact it's so good I'm planning to share it with my wife. We are planning a trip to the Dominican Republic, and I hope this will help inspire her to shed her Wicked Weasel tops even though they dont cover much. I'd love to see her go topless. I hope this will help do the trick. Maybe I'll have my own story soon Nancy's 38DD's see the sun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More!

Loved it, where is the part 2 and 3 in Halauver beach and back again in SoBe with some friends of her? And why not a part 4 in nude beach again with everybody? Common...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story.

i liked it. i hope you continue it.

also i hope you continue your human sexuality series (now that is the best series ever).

PavaoPavaoalmost 2 years ago

Where is the nudist each of the story? Need to know if she takes her top off next day or not! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous