All Comments on 'On Display: In The Men's Room'

by jen123jen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmmm

How odd!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A bowl of urine?

Stuck your head in a bowl of urine? To hell with the salad -- hope you washed your hair. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Wonderful. It makes me wish I had been in that men's room. I would have eaten the carrot, the cucumber, and then her. From now on I will check all the stalls in every restaurant that I visit. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You are a masterpiece

If in fact all of your stories are true, (and hell, even if they aren't) you are a true masterpiece. I really look forward to reading more from you.

rjpetecarjpetecaover 13 years ago
Great.

I loved that your head was in the dirty bowl. Would have loved it even more if the strangers had used you.

I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I am so glad that you write your stories here because I also live in Phoenix, and I had always thought that I would have to move to some place like California to know other kinky people. Do you have any female friends (or you) that want to be degraded by me online, with them giving me evidence like writing, or pictures/videos?

P.S. My e-mail is iluv.lust@yahoo.com

MommabirdMommabirdover 2 years ago

Great writing job, and you handled the topic so well! You discussed something really gross, but you do it so well, I wasn’t grossed out. In fact, I admired your heroin for her bravery. Your attitude seems really healthy and accepting and unbiased. I’m very impressed with your piece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous