All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders Ch. 01'

by The_Dreamscaper

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice ... but familiar

Its a nice storie, unfortunately it sounds allot like 6 times a day ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Funny, that

Yes, but his ma calls him 'Sweaty' instead of 'Sweety' LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
read this same story before

same story, mother takes him to doctor and she "helps" him. Same super large size and amounts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HMMMMM, LOVE IT

Love it and I hope there are a couple of more chapters. I'm sure Mom and Dr. will have to have a little lezzie action too, and both women getting really fucked in all six of their holes--REPEATEDLY. Ah, yes, of course it is fantasy, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Boring

Another sad variation on the "I've got an enormous cock and here's how I fucked X women in Y Days" theme. A little imagination would go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dayum what a story

that was really hot I can't wait to read the next part !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
same-oh-same-oh

not believeable, need work on your plot,why the big cock story x 1000s...done to death,boriiiiiiiiiiing, come up with something different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More installments, please

A familiar plot, but I am eager to see how you develop it. Has the potential for being very good.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
Yuh its similar to 6 times a Day, BUT still hot!!!

Six Times a Day did this plot first and was more developed in that aspect as well, but I still like this story on its own. The more fap material, the merrier. That's All States stand, wait, that's my stand :) So what there a so many big cock stories, as long as the story is hot and I can crank to it, I don't care. Why else would a mother sleep with her own son anyway if he didn't have a fat cock? Seems plausible to me ;) If the a son had a small penis and tried to put the moves on the mom, she would look at it and send him packing. But with a huge one, the son might be able to get some where *evil grin*, like in her panties.

Okay, maybe he over did it in this one, with the mammoth giant gargantuan cock feature, but in general i like the stories where the son has a shall we say bigger than average package. One less thing to push the mother AWAY from the taboo. And we all know we want her smack damn in the middle of the taboo :)

Great job, please continue writing this series and/or others!!! Thanxxx a bunch.

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18almost 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Hot and funny---made me horny and sent me laughing. Thanks@

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ripoff

If you are going to write a story it should be your own piece of work. Don't take the work of others and submit it as your own.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 17 years ago
Just because it's similar to

Six Times a Day in plot, doesn't mean it's plagiarism. He wrote his own story based off a similar premise. With original characters, settings, and language, this is far from plagiarism. More like getting inspiration from 6 times a day than "ripping-off" it off. Should be seen as flattery, not stealing. If he had hi-jacked phrases or sentences from the story, then that would be stealing/plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lite and entertaining

I havent read six times a day . so I cant say if its the same , but after all these years of lite erotica I can say Its a wonder if some parts of any story doesnt mirror some one elses I liked it I had a good chuckle at the youths expence thx Im off to look up six times lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Who or what is this Six Times a Day...

you all are talking about? I can't find any references to this using standard searches...

Loved the story - personally I don't care if the plot is reused, maybe the author plans to take the next few chapters in different directions than the originals...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
six times a day

six times a day, is by spacerX

the text version of the story is here on literotica,

try searching the author name.

or you can find the Illustrated version here:

url=http://six.darksideofpassion.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot very hot

give us more quick

been already much to long

eliza mimsfordeliza mimsfordover 17 years ago
Silly but nice ...

Yes, the giant cock is a terrible cliche and the situation is totally unbelievable BUT I love medical fantasies and incest fantasies so I must say I ejoyed this!

Eliza

roticwizardroticwizardover 16 years ago
Pretty good.

Spent a while searching for this cause I discovered it with story spinner. But even if it is a little close to another story; it doesn't matter. There really aren't all that many original ideas out there anymore. Hell, the 3 submissions of mine came from reading other things on Literotica.

Roticwizard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Quick Question...

... You wrote: "Do you mean masturbation sweaty?">>>Why would his mom call him 'sweaty'? Is it his nickname, or did you mean to type 'sweety'? I'm just a bit confused.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
"Do you mean masturbation sweaty?"

I was wondering if she was referring to his palms?

Good story!

I think I've read this one before, but it was still a good read.

Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is a great story, and...

...it's great to see Freshly Dirty's comments. F.D. is himself the author of fabulous stories of hot mom fucking. He was 18 to 22 years old when he wrote them, as was Dreamscaper when he delved into this most exciting kind of sex---a boy snuggling his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-twat, plugging away, and unloading his hot young balls up his own fucken birth canal (OH, MAN!). No doubt both boys were rock hard when they wrote, it's the way boys get when they dwell on that wonderful hole between their mother's legs. It's heartening to see real young guys like Freshly and Dreamscaper getting together to probe the delights of mommy's cunt. I trust and hope that in the intervening years both Freshly and Dream have been enjoying their own mother's warm wet hole, cozy and comfy like none other, and emptying their brimming young balls where their rich creamy semen's meant to go---right up their mother's cunt!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

I've read a storyline similar to his one but this is still a good read.

Thanks for the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Find an Editor

You desperately need an editor or you need to learn how to spell. On the first page alone, "Sweaty" should have been "Sweety," and "waste" should have been "waist." There are also numerous typos.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 11 years ago
Why can't an 18yo drive himself to the Doctor?

And the Nurse would call him by his real name: Robert (unless his parents were cruel enough to actually name him Bobby).

That aside, it's better than 6TAD.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gr8

excellent story. better than 6TAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol

Ga this happebed to me before the doc was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next part plz...

Plz post the next part asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I have read this story before and liked it then and I still like it and for the rest of the chapters they are just as bloody good and I'm now heading of to read all of them again and I bet I still like them as much still also, so with that see you later

Mark1956Mark1956almost 9 years ago
Stark angeregt durch die Untersuchung des Gehänges eines jungen männlichen Patienten durch eine ca.40jährige Ärztin, deren Assistentin und im Beisein der 36jährigen Mutter..

Ich freue mich auf die weiteren Kapitel dieser dem Fetisch der MASTURBATION huldigenden Geschichte. Meinen expliziten Dank an den Autor (leider kann ich mich nicht so gut auf Englisch ausdrücken) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story would been awesome if it was a video instead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Six Times A Day Sucked

This was better. Six Times A Day was trying to set a record for longest erotica story so the writer fucked with his readers by repeating the same trysts for literally hundreds of pages. This story doesn't do that. Six Times A Day sucked because the wimpy author makes no one in the story related, which removes it from the incest category and makes the story ridiculous. This was fun. Six Times was tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shrink it

I've sucked a lot of men over the years, and been fucked by quite a few of them. I've only found two who were an honest seven inches, let alone anything as big as is always referenced in stories like this, Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How unusual...

...a HUGE dick and chicks with gigantic boobs.

Nothing cliche´ about that...nope.

Borriiinnnggg.

Sex was hot, though.

Minus one star for the giant boobs.

Minus one for the insanely-sized dick.

Standard deductions, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW 10 stars 100% HOT

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Oh to be bles..er...cursed with Bobby's problem. A great start, looking forward to reading how Mom and the Dr. both have their way with Bobby. A very acceptable stroke story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous