All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Juanita'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
He should sober up

Just long enough to kill her, slowly, and painfully!

fregenfregenalmost 18 years ago
Sober up. Wake up.

If this is an indication of how much she loves him I would hate to think what she would do if she didn't!

Save the DNA evidence of her infidelity with Keith. Get a divorce without alimony since she cheated and throw her ass out. Obviously she doesn't work if she was dependent on his pay check to get her hair done.

Oh, check that...I guess she does have a profession now.

And I would like to think that Keith would be making intimate contact with a baseball bat next.

And dude, stop drinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Um...

You guys know this is just a story, right?

Just checking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bob they don't get it

Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Guess What?

I got it and it was someting out of the twilight zone. By the way, who the hell is Wanda? I think this was some sort of dream, maybe even a wet dream.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 2**

Because I really don't find reading about sex with prostitutes erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He didn't have to hear her.

He knows what's going on simply because his co-workers couldn't wait to tell him about fucking his wife. The good news? It made divorcing her SO much easier since he had witnesses to her cheating. And it made him SO much richer since he sued his Company for the sexual harassment from his co-workers that he retired! So Thank You slut! You made his life so much nicer by becoming a cheating slut. Enjoy the hair appointment. Not a bad story Bob, just an unfinished one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What A Price For Coming Home Drunk

He is brought home drunk to his wife. So she feels that as punishment, she can prostitute herself in front of him, then in their marital bed, then agree to go behind his back and perform a gangbang at a party. That is a goddamn steep price for coming home drunk. Dump that bitch!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anothet

Another JOB's cuckold stories. He wasn't that our of it.

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
Sick, sick, sick

So why did I give it 5*?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sluts. Sluts and more sluts

Starting to think when you give these ridiculous and lame stories a 1 that it doesn’t matter. Low scores must be thrown out or weighed differently since some of these losers score so high but have such negative comments. Hmmm

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

She must have something going for her if she got a thousand from his buddy.

amyyumamyyum10 months ago

This is so fucking sick -- why did I give it a 5? (lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9064 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES