All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Mickey'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gary

Gary came home, found her whoring around and shot her in the head with a Makarov, after all, she was Russian. Jack the Ripper is my hero. I love your slut stories, they make my trigger finger hard! And itchy.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Hmm, it must be "Stroke Day" for JPB stories

Thats the only thing I can think of to explain the rash of Stroke stories.

I see JPB got his account back. >=)

-Risq

cycleguycycleguyalmost 18 years ago
Hot Mickey

Give us more on Mickey Thanks

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Just a 'harmless' fantasy of rape

Maybe the story was not crappy and hateful enough this time? Why not feed the “It’s just a fantasy” crowd even harder staff? Why stop with raping women? How about helping young men next time find their true sexuality by raping them? And because it’s all harmless why stop there? Find who is a true masochist by trial and error, after administering some torture? And what about discovering the onset of sexuality by helping young boys and girls discover their sexuality at early age? You will be best to judge how to go about that (seeing that you are already so adept with rape stories). And what about helping depressed people who wish to die, materialize their fantasy? There are people who enjoy killing and some severely depressed want to die - and it’s not a problem anyway because it’s just a fantasy, right? Good luck Plain, down that road, no matter how low you will go you will still find a niche of sick supporters,including some who may not have clear reality check. Feed them all more fantasies of rapes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's stupid

The cops arrest him, take one look at the tape and he goes to jail for years and years and years. What she says during sex and what she says to the cops can be different. All that matters is that they have a video and he's toast. Idiot.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Hated it / Loved it

I think that men who drug women for sex are despicable. A trip to the ER would have given her traction with the PD. However, the title is “Becoming A Slut Wife”. Although I hated the story, I loved the sex. It was very hot.

Maybe she can get Gary to share her. If she doesn’t, and she keeps her slutty activities up she will get caught and lose everything. That is her only option except stopping which doesn’t seem likely at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How about having Mickey contact her brother who lives in the area and is an ex Marine or Navy Seal or maybe has mafia contacts. Explain the rape and have him and his buddies take "care" of every one of the rapists and process them as chum or future fishing trips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES