All Comments on 'Your Turn'

by victoriawhita

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ppervppervalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

I love your voice and it made me rock hard listening to your sexy descriptions. Sounds like you enjoyed telling the story too : ) I really hope you do some more audio stories soon.

Thanks for the great story.

CoolvilleCoolvillealmost 18 years ago
Delicious

To be honest I was distracted by a slow start but after about a minute I was completely riveted to your fragile, delicate voice and the literary journey you led me on. It aroused me. Not crudely like when viewing a pornographic image but elegantly like a beauty walking past on a busy Paris street, short skirt, flirting eyes, crooked smile hinting at promises. A beauty I wish to follow down dark winding cobblestone streets to dangerous destinations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow baby

very sexy :)

chanter202chanter202almost 18 years ago
lovely voice

What made this story for me was hearing your voice become ragged as you got more and more into it and began to struggle for control. You could have been reading the phone book and it would have been erotic spoken that way. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Told you so didn't I

......Well done you !! Very Sexy indeed

IcelusIcelusover 17 years ago
Beautiful

I love your work. You also have a great voice. The audio story was wonderful. You should do more along with your writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Woah! Awesome! Please do more audio stories, you have the most amazing voice and the writing is excellent.

rmaitlandrmaitlandover 17 years ago
Bravo!

That was very well done, love the voice

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best ever

The hottest voice I've ever heard. So awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

Your voice is just to amazing for words, When I heard it I got turned on right away whoever is your boy friend is very luck. I hope you do more stories and I think this one was cut short or maybe you wanted it that way either you made cum. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't stop

I came twice before you got to the end, now working on a third time ;o) Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing!

my god you have an amazing voice!

very smart and sexy.

socal_britsocal_britover 16 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

This has to be one of the best recordings on this site, truly excellent. The story, your voice, the way you read, so erotic, so exciting. The way you build the anticipation, the way your voice falters as you read, I was totally immersed, captivated.

And the best part.....there's so many more stories of yours for me to read!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yup, it's true

You do THE BEST audio on here. You should definitely do many more.

SupervillainXSupervillainXover 15 years ago
I agree!

Fantastic voice and very sexy story. Take your time though, especially at the beginning. Remember to read through a few times to avoid those little stumbles.

squirty69squirty69over 14 years ago
Soft & Sensual

Wonderful story with such a captivating and sexily sensual voice, beautiful. I agree with the other comments in that it was a little fast paced, but the further you progressed, the slower you went and evened it out nicely. However, the attention to detail was fabulously erotic, the scoring of the fingernails (hot, Hot, HOT!) and the sense of control over the male that you purveyed in the story was extremely exquisite and quite arousing to say the least! This was the first submission of yours I've listened to and when I check out your profile I hope to God there are many, many more. Keep up the vivid detail and your voice is absolutely beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
its good, but...

look, i have nothing against wordy submissions, but "can you feel the pleasure"? it just sounds contrived.

echologueechologueover 13 years ago
Beautiful

It was just gorgeous through and through. A wonderful story and a glorious reading.

Government6Government6over 11 years ago
Wow!!

I closed my eyes layed in bed an listed

To you ur voice ur moans made

My heart pound my body quivers

At the thought of ur climax I throb

Violently feeling as if I've cum...

Thank you form -The Government-

MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmabout 4 years ago
You're kidding me!!??

Omg you stopped!!?? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous