All Comments on 'Sunbathing with My Stepsister'

by Series 6

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WHY.......

...can't this couple admit their love (lust) for each other? As the story says, they are not blood relatives at all so don't have any taboos.

I have met several parents in similar situations who have been disappointed that their children have not hit it off together, even after starting a relationship together.

badmanmoosebadmanmoosealmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Good story. I like your writing style. However, this was a little misleading. It is true that they weren't blood relatives, they are still related. I think it should have been under incest/taboo. Anyway I liked your story. I hope that there will be more tryst with these two. Maybe they'll get caught next time.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot as a Summer's Day

Needed to turn the AC up after reading this one. I like the way you ended it, leaving it open enough for a sequel if you choose to write one (which I hope you do) and yet it's final enough to be an ending. Good job! Good luck in the competition.

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Well done.

The beginning paragraph was the weakest part of the story, but I was glad I read on.

The first scene - in the bathroom, was one of the best voyeurism scenes I have read lately. Told from his perspective, with his (the voyeur) excitement being the subject rather than the girl he watched. Well done.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Why would you withdraw? You had the perfect opportune time to develop your lust into love for your step-sister and create something much more permanent with her, all under the same roof with both of you living with your parents as non-blood related siblings. What an ideal circumstance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great combo of voyeur & incest

What a fantastic thought. Poolside always makes me horny as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that was fucking good!....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow great storey is it 1 of your fantasys or is that your actual truth there coz id love too do that but i just dont have a step sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some guys have all the luck

My step sister is skinny and need to be careful not to hurt her or me

when sleeping together.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

I liked it, but it was not as good as it could have been.

Stepsis seemed "too easy". Sure, she was probably a bit turned on by him seeing her naked back and backside, but after just a bit of spreading lotion on her back and a bit of a shoulder massage, just one little kiss on the back of her neck was enough to get her so turned on that she turned over and showed him her naked front (she didn't know he'd already seen it) and let him start pashing her? Sure, she might have already had sexual thoughts about him and just taken advantage of the opportunity, but his seduction could have done with a bit of improvement.

It would have been both more erotic and more realistic if he'd have worked the massage down her back to the top of her ass, then moved onto her legs, working his way up one leg to the top of her inner thigh, with him or her moving her legs apart in the process to give him a good view of her pussy, then up the other leg, then her ass. Then he could have kissed her ass before asking her to turn over, and working up her legs again before massaging her pussy.

And I agree with don87654 - Why would he withdraw? At 27 she would have been well aware of pregnancy risk if she wasn't on contraception, but she gave no indication of not wanting him to come in her! He didn't come on her face, tits, or even stomach, so doesn't seem to have withdrawn for erotic satisfaction, so coming inside her would probably have been more satisfying and intimate for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Even though we were not blood relatives, we knew there was a certain taboo to what we had done. "

No, there isn't!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous