All Comments on 'A Close Friend and My Wife'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
okdeaconokdeaconover 17 years ago
Good Story

PETER;You tell a good tale.It was very hot and when wife said she had wanted to give ole Bob one for a long time made it hotter.Be watching for more.okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ending

Great build up. Wish you expanded the ending.... maybe cleaning her off orally after that good fucking of another man....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A LOVELY STORY

A very lovely story.I Think I will read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

NICE BUILDUP. THE WIFE'S INITIAL RELUCTANCE IS MORE TRUE TO LIFE THAN THE USUAL EROTIC TALE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Boring

*yawns*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Simpson.... simpson.....

French,isn't it??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm... Simpson..... Simpson-

Swedish,isn't it? 1 star.

KronnKronnalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

What a build-up!

Excellent ,well written, extremely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Watched Best Friend Seduce My Wife

Good story. In many ways reminds me or my friend's seduction of my wife. We were sitting on back porch. He noticed she had had a new pedicure. He picked up her foot, admired her painted toenails, then commented on how smooth her legs felt. She had had a few drinks. He started stroking her leg then gradually worked his hand up her pants leg to her crotch. She looked at him and told him he had his hand on her pussy. One thing led to another and before long he had a nice sized dick working inside that pussy. He blew a huge load of cum. Since then he has fucked her about 20 times over the past year and a half. Each time he has to seduce her but he alwas gets her pussy. I enjoy watching as well as the sloppy seconds...and, no, I don't feel the least bit gay.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
A special addiction is the porn addiction

@ Anon If you are not bisex, or fag, but hetero, that you are porn addict, which similar thing to the gambling addiction, alcoholic abusing, drug abusing.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous- watching best friend...........

These stories are written for perverts like you. As for most of us, this type of story is fucking lame. Nothing, and I mean nothing, erotic about them. Enjoy. 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Stupid Cuck Tale

No respect and no love involved. All involved were low-life asses.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 9 years ago
5*

I enjoyed your story and look forward to reading them all. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovedit

similar to our first threesome with my best friend which also was a total surprised, and it was her idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* !

Thoroughly mindless garbage !

feelo457feelo457almost 7 years ago
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!

A VERY GOOD STORY, excellent writing...."...fairy tales do come true.,....it can....".

Plausible? Why not .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True love

Bob and Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's always best with friends, isn't it?

It comes about most naturally, that way, as there is a familiarity and comfort level that wouldn't exist with a stranger. He could tell they fancied each other. But it's often difficult to get a previously monogamous wife to let go of her inner slut. At the end, of course, she admitted it, but there's always the fear of how you will react after the first time it happens that stops her from letting go. As he was there, involved throughout, she could see he enjoyed letting his wife be taken by another man.

This is one of the ways it starts, when you know she's attracted to him, with the husband exposing his wife to his friend. It's what I did with my wife. She pretended to be asleep, but I noticed her moving around and purposefully exposing her breasts, ass and pussy, so I knew it was a sure thing. I love to just watch them enjoy each other or have a threesome with them. My wife is always especially loving and appreciative after he leaves. We've been doing it for six years now.

DavidOKCDavidOKCover 4 years ago
most

men who enjoy this are bi, or have bi thoughts. If you don't like sharing your wife then don't read these kinds of stories. Learn to separate love and sex. Enjoy the moment with the woman you love and revel in her pleasure. Let your instincts dictate what is next. I learned bi sex as a teen and also learned that monogamy is boring. So what if your wife enjoys another cock now and then. Enjoy it with her, suck it, lick it clean, then clean her and fuck her sloppy pussy. Once you have had sloppy seconds, you will love it the rest of your life, and so will she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVE this story: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ [5 stars (4.9/5=98%)]! The storyline is 100% my cup of tea & then some!

If you share your wife with another man, he will ideally be a close friend of both of you.

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495about 3 years ago

Very hot exchange of passion. Fully 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You took a big chance but it worked out well. I take it the next morning y'all had a threesome and with luck maybe later, it'll turn into a foursome with Bob's wife.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Awww its so sweet the things a gay husband will do so he can live vicariously through a skank wife.

Beyond that my closeted friend, I need ask could you have tried to make it any more of a cliche?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thankyou for this story. Rather than cliche, its a believable scenario. I know how exciting this stuff is and the husband is far from gay. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

.... if I was totally honest with myself, the thought of what could have happened in my absence did also provoke occasional bursts of excitement in me. These seemed inexplicable at best and perverse at worst - because I had previously been very jealous about my lovely wife and did not think I would have taken kindly to anyone who tried it on seriously.

End quote.

Yes, a jealous and possessive husband can become a voyeur husband who is only too happy to share his wife, and gets mesmerized when a man caresses his wife's half naked body, let alone if she sucks a dick.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

For me, I would now want her to go out with him sometimes to add to the naughtiness of him with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Uhh..... a believable scenario for who? Either their marriage was already in trouble or they wanted an open marriage which seldom lasts when real joint commitments like children become involved. I guess believable if you believe in divorce. My first wife cheated with a longtime friend from a couple we had known for 15 years. Well... long story short, two couples divorced, both with teen children, and one bitter ex-wife. My belief is that voyeurism where your own spouse is concerned is a form of mental illness or a sign of poor marriage commitment. Sorry if that sounds old-fashioned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous