All Comments on 'Knowing Mom'

by wordmaster

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More...

WOW..great story, but leaves me wanting more! Lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fabulous Beginning

Oh this is a story that I am sure to follow up to the wonderfully erotic end.

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
A Great Start

This story is very well written. The first chapter is a real tease. The author has done a good job by slowly developing the characters as well as slowly developing the incestuous relationship between mother and son.

Looking forward to the next part.

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

Wow!! What a great story. I can hardly wait for Chapter 2. Please hurry and write it for all us hornymoms out here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Congratulations

Wonderful and teasing storie.. Can't wait for chapter 2. Keep doing a great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pissed me off

That i have to wait for the next chapter, it was so good i want it all now :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Beginning of a Great Story

Great beginning, lots of teasing, lots of anticipation, cant wait for the rest of this story.

gbaron64gbaron64almost 18 years ago
Come on Now!!

Loved it but I'm a bit put off that it's starting to drag out. The climax will almost be anti-climatic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wowwwwwwww

well i have read some son n mom confessions on here but this leave s em all dead in the water really got me going so teasing so how i would like it to be just one thing wrong WHERE IS THE REST OF IT hurry up with next chapter thanks for a grate read .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
KEEP GOING SLOWWWWWLY!

Don't listen to tohers who say it's going too slow. I would hate for you to jump right into the sex in the next chapter. Keep going like you are, build it up and up and up, nice and slow. Treat it like real life, in real life the mother might go on for months or more before or if ever taking a chance. I LOVE the build up and think Todds mother getting in on the act is hot. It would be really hot for Todds mom and her to get off together wehile talking about their sons. Whatever you do, TAKE IT SLOW, once the sex starts it's over and no longer as exciting and taboo. What makes it so taboo is the wrestling with right and wrong and the guilt and shame of what "might" come. Good work and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot

great build-up in this story, doesn't jump right into the sex which is good (save the best for last)

a nice compassionate ending will really tie the knot in the next chapter, you could even write another part about todd and his mother with their ending

justme601000justme601000almost 18 years ago
Great, but.......

it's time tell "The Rest of the story". I think most of us are waiting. We want it NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Greeeaaattt!

Reminds me of me and my mom and, I think, both our fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waiting impatilently

A very novel and interesting plot line. Well done!!

I llike many others are waiting for what comes next and I'm sure you will describe it very well.

Excellent so far.

David48David48about 17 years ago
The "before" time

Before you strip and do the nasty, you...test...cajole...tease...experiment...tease some more...test again. A seemingly endless stream of erotic moments ending (beginning) something...else. In this case there is fire...burning...dangerous...fire. You just can't resist letting it touch your finger tips, and other interesting parts. Mom and son are in a silent free-fall here. Rushing, slowly towards...Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the thrill of anticipation!

I loved the slow build-up to the act! So many of these stories just set up a blatant scene like a cheap porn flick!

This story is very well crafted, and so authentic, genuine. i look forward to more submissions!

The tension and anticipation keeps building through the chapters, and really captures the way time seems to stand still, when one is in in the middle of a 'coup de foudre'!

I think wordmaster has a real eye for authenticity and creates scenes which cannot help but resonate. In a word as an artist wordmaster is the genuine article because he is 'honest'. bravo!!!

Jen AndyJen Andyover 16 years ago
Crazy!!!Damn cute..

Im a Literotica reader,lover,addict past 2 years. I have read hundreds of stories and actually good stories but this my first evr comment or ny sort of interaction ever. I like ur story cuz it does not contain ny complex language or a hardcore banging ... its yet complete....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
knowing mom ch 1

A little long winded, but a little early to tell. Going to read the whole series, then I will comment again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Knowing Mom

A very disappointing end to the story. You should have continued on until the ultimate culmination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
??? WTF??!!!

You wrote a hot story like THAT, then drizzled it off and just left us hanging? Shame on you. That cost you THREE stars from me. How's THAT for payback?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good start

A bit of a slow build up, but that's just to tease, for what is to come.

It will be sweet to read when he finally gets into his mom's pussy. I hope the author makes him a real stud, and pleases his mom more than anyone else could.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waste of time reading

sucked -- boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

Great story, super writing, and tremendous humor….good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story was great

the ending S U C K ED. you turned a good story into a waste of time, that made it a L O S E R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Come on complete the story it was just getting horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a terrific story!

I love how the mother gazed at, carefully studied, deeply admired, and fell in love with her boy's big stiff prick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AWESOME

This is one of the all time great stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mom-son

needs to have some fucking

superson399superson399over 10 years ago

Phenomenal story. My favorite to date!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are writing a great story and displaying an incredible writing talent

As I read your words and started to follow the story line I began to raise my eyes to the ceiling and say to myself "just another Mom is free and wants automatically to bed her son". However, I kept reading and when you wrote "At lunch the next day, Denise crowed about her latest conquest, a 20 year old she had picked up at a coffee shop." Denise being a friend of Lori's, my mind went into overdrive.

That is the source of a great story unlike I have not read on this site or anywhere else, obviously with the caveat that it might not be original, but the fact that yes, Lori was deeply hurt, lonely, frustrated, and forced to face life in a new environment. The core of my thoughts is that Lori is lonely and sad that she lost a husband and her son lost a father. She goes on with life and is flattered when a young man she meets, in this case, in a coffee shop that results in a one-night stand, may spark an unexpected interest in her son. For her to immediately start immediately lusting for sex from her son is not very realistic. However, this is a great story from a very talented writer.

Horing1Horing1over 9 years ago
The thing is . . .

My mom's been trying to tell our story for many years now. Unfortunately she hasn't the patience in writing skills as displayed in Knowing Mom. She starts writing and then gets carried away and in the end she finishes on page 1. I support her as much as I can but then I get carried away too . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Leaves Me Craving For More

This is not your run of the mill sex between mom and son story. It is a well spun story that leaves the reader craving more. I hope as it contnues, in addition to Ricky and Lori, a side episode between Todd and his mother unveils. And Denise somehow getting involved would be icing on the cake. I just hope Lori doesn't get caught at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great way to build a story!

Reading this one definitely makes me want find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Its a really big turn off when you call it a snake

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 7 years ago
To Anonymous' comment

I don't find it to be a turn off at all, I actually find it to be a better and, less cheesy, comparison to refer to it as a snake than some other juvenile term. However, the tutu part is what throws me off. I don't wanna be thinking about an 8-year old ballerina when alluding to my own dick.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So many possibilities

Sharing fantasies that might be more.

Todd's mom was a surprise..

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I hope

The insertion of Todd's mum doesn't foretell group or mother son swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I jst found this story

excellent slow build up to what I think will be a great series. Luck boy and lucky mom. Can't wait to see them take each other and he fills her cunt with his hot wet young cum!

MichiganMikeMichiganMikeabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story line. I like where this is going.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
Stunning

Quite a tale

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
On to ch #2

Great story

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for sharing her thoughts...

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Well written.

Great story, thanks for sharing. Loved it

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

Excellent. In every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good porn... but I'd never turn to you for advice on how to keep a computer safe... she tries to access a file and the AntiVirus tells her it is infected, but she opens it anyway to find out what's inside.... CRAZY, the perfect way to compromise the whole computer.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

I have to be honest. I read all of your other stories first, and delayed reading this until there weren’t any left. It was kind of off putting to think about mother son sex, but after reading a few pages, it became less so. The forbidden nature of this scenario over rode the squeamishness of the idea, and it really started to get intense and hot. The naughtiness makes the intensity that much higher and thoughts that much dirtier. Dirty is hot! Dirty jokes, dirty pictures, dirty movies. Dirty magazines. All conspire to get the blood going to organs made for sex.

Your character development and writing skill and style are so good, it’s scary. Love it.❤️5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous