All Comments on 'Naughty Masseur'

by poutylips17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 18 years ago
Not a woman's story.

I liked the story but it was supposed to have been written by a woman but I doubted that. The sex didn't have enough build-up and it ended finished with the climax, much like some men. A women would have lingered more. But I'm a man and this story got the job done. It was OK.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This naughty masseur was really a naughty masseuse

I agree with the reviewer below that this story doesn't deserve the highest rating, although it actually was written by a woman. Author poutylips17 has the masseuse deliver a standard therapeutic massage with absolutely no sensuous massage strokes. Then when the client simply invites her out for coffee, she suddenly overwhelms him with passionate kisses, takes off all her clothes and has unbridled sex, all without explanation. As a certified massage therapist, I've given sensuous massages to hundreds of clients, but always with a slow buildup to arouse his or her sexual expectations, eventually leading to an intense orgasm. Now retired, I still give erotic massages to all who request them, although I no longer charge for the sessions. I just enjoy watching the recipients' reactions when they reach their ecstatic sexual release. This story was certainly arousing to read, even though introducing increasingly erotic massage strokes could have made it yet more stimulating. Good try, but no cigar. I hope to read more of poutylips17's massage stories here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
edit

at the end he should say something like, "so how about that coffee" lol ;p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous