All Comments on 'No Limit Slut'

by masterfslut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Anyone who thinks that another person enjoys......

....being abused is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you dare to call this BDSM???

it's crack pots like you who give the real BDSM'ers the undeserved bad rap. I'm sick and tired of reading such drivel from obvious kinky bastards like yourself. you are no master by any stretch of the imagination. if i were the female in this story, i would be looking for the police and file assault charges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely the worst piece of trash I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yeah...!

What they said goes for me too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give up writing

Come to think of it stop reading too. Change your name and native lauguage, go away.

ps I did not like this trash either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dementia redefined - perhaps

Sometimes noing what not to do makes it easier to know what to do.

I think you have the former in large part down pat - you just need to move on like to another world where you can more fully appreciate yourself for who you aren't but want to be when you grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Um......

What happens next?? Is there anything else to this weird story? What else does she like you to do to her? You said she has NO Limits. So what would that be? Enlighten me...I want to know details and when I read I like to feel what she feels. It would be nice to just know. Write better than that next time. Give more meaning to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

wonderful humiliation story!

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingabout 16 years ago
Well . . .

I have no problem with the content, those who have criticized it need to take a step back and remember this is fantasy, but you need to work on your actual writing.

Overuse of emphasis makes it pointless. You cannot seem to maintain a constant tense, the use of the past conditional makes it seem as though she left you while the jumps into present tense are simply confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one

I liked it but I want more. I hope you will write a sequel to this one.

availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 9 years ago
Well.....

I realize thst there are many different things that turn people on. I agree with one of the comments above that says this isn't BDSM. I think that you are a kink who gives us who are in the lifestyle a bad name. Spitting and making her puke on herself are humiliation techniques. These aren't practices a true Dom practices with his sub. Perhaps you're more into humiliation than BDSM?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous