All Comments on 'Naked Slave Submission'

by G-string_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioalmost 18 years ago
extremely pungent

Why pin this piece of garbage on the Spartans? Anyone who knows Plutarch from Petrarch knows that the Spartans were an absolute communist society, that had no rich elite, a society that distained wealth, a society that even prohibited trading in money and or gold. And you're 400 years before the Roman helmet, with the plume, which wasn't added to the legion officers formal dress until after Augustus.

Mister, this overwritten attempt at prose, coupled with a phoney bio with an uploaded photo of some ditz, you put this bs up on this board, regular people here on Lit are going to jump your case. Save it for the 'white girl sold into slavery' board, which has a link to persiankitty. On that site, and that may be the source of your 'story', you at least can find phony photos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
stick to cheerleading

You try hard but you just dont get the sex thing, this is appallingly amateur

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep it up

Whoa, this must be history major night! I thought the story was a lot better than many of the stories that get rave reviews. Keep up the effort.

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590almost 18 years ago
Not bad... Needs work...

The sex is hot, the descriptions vivid and well done... but the historical accuracy in regards to clothing and culture leaves something to be desired. I also suggest that terms like "Cheshire grin" and "awesome" be omitted from a period piece. The girl simply wouldn't think along those terms. With a bit of research and revision, this would be quite good. Although there are historical inaccuracies, I truly don't see why other commentators saw fit to bash the story the way they did. Your writing is a cut above much of the fare on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Its nice to see a girl get oral

I really enjoyed this. I reckon some men just don't like sex scenes aimed at women.

V.RichV.Richalmost 18 years ago
I loved it

I can say I loved this. It was fun, colorful, and your description of the slave market customers was very hot. I liked the slave's mental dialogue.

About the comments by SLC-Ohio: he finds historical anachronisms with your story? Well, he must be the only Literotica reader who is tuning into this website for it historical accuracy.

About a comment from Anonymous in UK? What does he have against cheerleaders?

Well. Y'all on Literotica know my feelings about anonymous posters, right? Anonymous is an anagram for Too-chickenshit-for-words.

Sign me, v.rich or Vee Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great, loved it!

This is really sexy! You really manage to capture the submissive atmosphere. I love the vulnerability of the slave in this story its soooo hot.

As for the comments by the history geek. Dude get a life its a fantasy story, not reality. No one gives a shit about historical accuracy, we only care about sex appeal and this story has it in abundance.

I'd have given it a 100 but i'd like to have seen a bj this is clearly written for girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A really sexy story!

The idea for this story is really good. The market place and the total submission is really sexy. However, you need to work on your sex scenes, everything up to the sex is seriously hot. The sex scene is sexy but its too clinical and reads more like a list of actions than free flowing thought.

You're brilliant at build up and really know how to create an erotic situation, but you just need a little more practice at writing about sex.

That aside this is so much better than most of the other stuff on this site- which is all wham, bam sex. This is original and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmm

I got really distracted seeing words like "g-string" and "awesome" in a period piece. Having to read back and forth between modern slang and an ancient civilization kind of killed the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pleasure Through Submission and Earned Trust

I found this article to be thrilling. The care of the owner for his slave's pleasure and well-being was inspirational, and enhanced the sexual experience. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Looveedd it

I adore Greek sexual encounters and found this story delightful!! I also appreciate how the slave was the one who was sexually satisfied...VERY SENSUAL ;- Loved the vivid description too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
too unrealistic for me

As soon as I read "as a sex slave in the ancient world" you totally lost me. How does she know she lives in the ancient world? To her, she lives in modern times. And I would have loved it if she was forced to orgasm in front of the potential owners. Sex part was too vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
brilliant

outstanding in every way... to the history teachers that have been leaving comments, GET A LIFE! the author has integrated old with new and done a brilliant job at it. awsome work keep it up.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 8 years ago
Naked Slave Submission

I enjoyed both of your stories, but I like this the best. I just wish there were more stories like this. You brought a wonderful fantasy to life.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userG-string_Vixen@G-string_Vixen
49 Followers
Hi I'm Jessica a gym manager and fitness instructor. I'm a bit of a girly girl, so I put a lot of time into my appearance and love to look good and be the centre of attention. I'm a real party girl and like to be a little naughty, so my stories tend to focus around myself or m...