All Comments on 'Oral Sex While Sleeping'

by david112822

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I want a roomate just like you.

Oh my. I wish you were my roomate! I'd want to dream like that every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot cum

wow so hot I wish I had throbing cock in my mouth as wellllllll

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY SEXY!

You should definatly go on with the series. Maybe on where you take one of the pills and Tim does something. 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
makes me want to be your roomie

a very good story... i judge a story based on how hard i get as i read it... your story rated "very hard" i'm going to go read part two right now and then... well you can guess i'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i have had a simple experiance.

it was the thirty first of july at around eleven PM. everybody was in bed and only me and my sisters boyfriend were awake watching tv. But because he gets bored fast he soon fell into a deep sleep as usual. for along time i was used to seeing him walk out of the room with an erection as he also gets them very easily.

Nobody in my family knows i am gay but i was getting very turned on by the way he was laying on the sofa, no top, football shorts and his hands behind his head fast asleep.

My heart was racing as i was thinking of giving him a quick blowjob.

I crept closer to him and gently felt his balls. they wer big and full as he newly became a dad and i was amazed that he didn't wake up after i pulled the front of his shorts down until i could see his lovely dick.

i started breathing heavily as i was scared he may wake up whilst i had my mouth firmly around his dick. he didn't make a noise or movement so i started to move my head up and down and it was my very first time for me to do this to anybody. i enjoyed it alot and started to feel pre cum leaking into my mouth so i decided to stop the sucking for a wile.

So instead i started to stroke his dick and rub the head of his dick until it was long and hard. it was about 6.5 inches long. i stroked it until he started to moan like a sleeping orgasm. that made his dick throb like hell so i started to give him another blowjob.

at this time i cumed in my pants. and from that pleasure i ended up sucking his cock more deeper into my throat and he ejaculated :) it was wonderful cum flowing down my throat. then he had the loudest groan of the night and woke up with his cock tightly packed into my mouth.

there was not much of a reaction apart from he stopped and asked why did you stop? then i replied i thought you would kill me for doing this and he then said no start again and held the back of my head and pushed to his cock and didn't let go until i gave him his third blowjob.

because his balls were full he still had loads of cum and he ejaculated in my mouth again but as that happened he made sure that cum went onto my face.

soon after that we both cleaned up th cum of my face and of the sofa and when to bed not telling anyone of this ever. and we kept our promise so far.

now i want to do it again on his birthday as that is on the 27th of august, have you got any ides on how i couldn't make him wake up next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haircut Dick on hard

I was cutting a friend hair when we both had just taken a shower. All we had on were towers wrapped around us. With my dick on hard standing up cutting his hair, dick against his ass and he said nothing. It sure felt good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WONDERFUL COCK

I ENJOY A LOT I WISH TO HAVE THE SAME WITH ME. MY BRIEF IS FULL OF CUM. UUUUMMMMMMM.... HAHA... HAHAHA..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wicked story!

That's so cool!!

tenderpoodtenderpoodabout 14 years ago
Great story!

My brother-n-law woke up and caught me with my lips around his cock just two weeks after he married my sister, he just smiled and run his fingers through my hair as I finished sucking him off and swallowing his hot load. When we were done he said, You're a hell of a lot better cock sucker than your sister! He's been married to my sister for several years now, and I suck him off once or twice a week. About 4 times a year I go with him and five or six of his buddies on a camping trip. We usually stay five days and the guys really use me like a slut while were camped way back in the woods!

I loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was a really fantasy.

Really interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was great

I really enjoyed reading this story, it made me really hard. Can't wait to read another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i did the same

when i was young i spent the night with a coworker during a snow storm so i could ride to work with him.i woke up with his hard cock in my hand.i don,t know if he put my hand on it or i did. i never wanted to suck a cock but i could not help myself and went down on him. this was the start of my cock loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wOw

i love the way he drinking his cum...

i love to suck penis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

this was such a cute story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

it was such an interesting story that while reading it, my cock was hard and i could imagine the scenes going on in front of me. i wanna have sex with this story writer once. would like to suck your cock please......love you buddy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good chance to get a cock

enjoyed a lot to read such a vvv good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love the story

good story... would love to get a cook in my mouth too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it I really need get them pills lol nice story

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
virgen

hai this is nani. my age 24. not at be sexed with any one. but this story is tooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

Great story. But is it possible for guys to get a boner from there partner asleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg

Please write more more more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy Dick While Sleeping

I wanna suck a sleeping guy's dick. Very sexy. What a turn-on. *Masturbates*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My experience

I'm slightly ashamed of my personal story- I'm a gay 24 year old, my first boyfriend started when I was 14, my friend that lived with me. Before we started doing things, I used to suck him off while he slept. Being young and very horny, remembering back I did it almost every night for about a year it seems- I don't know how on earth he did not wake up, but thinking back on it he had to have known because one day while we were in bed, (we shared a bed) he just bluntly asked me to suck him off, and that started our relationship which ended about a year later...long story. I am certain he did it to me at least once, when I woke up with my penis wet. The point is- it's something you'd only try if you're truly desperate, and either young and naive, or an insane pervert. Being an adult, he could end up killing you, or worse report you to the police for rape. But thinking back, it was a bit exciting especially the first few times, I had never touched another boy before, he never came while he was sleeping and I was always careful not to do it for too long. Man I was young and stupid back then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow d

Ok I’m straight but once when I was 16 i was drinking at a friends place while his parents were out of town and some girls came over and I slept with the hot chick everyone wanted and all my friends were so envious and couldn’t believe it, anyway the girls all left around 1am and we all worked out the sleeping arrangements and I had to share a double bed with my friend Trent. About 4am I woke up feeling strange and relized I had my boxers around my ankles and I was being touched by Trent!! I was in shock!! Never ever thought about anything gay and was really confused because it felt good and I was amazed my cock was rock hard and I was pre cuming everywhere. I didn’t know what to do so I just pretended to sleep. He then took out his cock and started rubbing it on my face and using my hand to touch his cock which was dripping pre cum I had it on my face,all over my hand. Also I should mention outside light was filling the room enough for me to see him as I peeked, out of nowhere I was stunned he began sucking my cock and started taking pictures I didn’t last long and I shot a massive load all over myself and the bed. He then masterbated over me until he came, after he took more pictures and started whipping our mixed cum off me and rubbed it all over my lips/inside of my mouth and and face then proceeded to rub it over over my cock. He slid my boxers back up and got dressed and fell asleep next to me and did I. Next morning I woke up and remembered what happened and could feel the mess on me and the bed and he pretended to be in shock and joke I had a wet dream. He moved town a few weeks later and I’ve never heard from him again, this is 100% my true experience and this is the first time confessing it ever. I find the whole experience as a hot random thing that happened and it’s been 10 years since and I’ve never had another gay experience again but I can’t help wonder if he did it to more people because he seemed like he knew what he was doing

jizzbitsjizzbitsabout 4 years ago
Being sucked while sleeping.

This story brings back memories for me when I was in my late 20's.

My friend Tom and I had went out clubbing an had way to many drinks. I have known Tom since high school, so about 10 years.

Tom and I always compared sex conquests, girls we fucked and on one occasion had a three-way with him and another girl. So I knew he was not 100% straight. But I never thought he was bi. When we had the 3 way we just focused on the girl not touching each other.

When we came back from the bar I decided to crash, I was exhausted from work and partying. A few hours later I wake up from a wonderful feeling going on between my legs. Tom was just sucking away , I was shocked and tried to sit up. He just pushed my chest down and said relax. So for the next 20 minutes or so he sucked my cock and when it came time for me to cum he just swallowed.

I will never forget that bj.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous