All Comments on 'Squirting...You Can Do It!'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
3 cheers

DirtyJoe you are right on the money. I love to squirt, but I never used to have control over it. My boyfriend and I did the same things listed in your steps. Now I can squirt on command and when and where I want to. It is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Been there done that

Hey what can I say. I,m good at making woman squirt. So good that 2 woman I HAVE BEEN WITH STILL COME TO ME. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE LIVING WITH SOMEONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great step by step instruction

This is great the simplest explanation of how to that I have seen, great work. And I know that this technique works cause I have been doing it for a while on my wife. She did not believe me when I said she could cum like a man and I proved her wrong. And she has never been happier to be wrong about something. And if you don't get results on the first try don't give up. It took me a second try to get it right. Some other things you need to do is use lots of KY Jelly and clip your finger nails real short. And one thing to keep in mind is that not all women squirt to the ceiling. It may just trickle out. But you will know when it happens. And also, get plastic sheets cause you will soak all the way to the mattress. And one more thing that will really help her is vibration on the clit. It is like a double whammy. She will be almost out of her mind when she does both at once. The best one to use for the vib is the venus butterfly from penthouse products. Trust me it is awesome. Hope this helps add a little to the how manual.

tipofyourtonguetipofyourtongueover 17 years ago
I'm eager

I've always been fascinated about female ejaculation. As of yet, I am not among the reigning queens who are able to enjoy this. You make it sound so easy. I suspect the reason I have yet to 'shower my lover' is because I'm impatient. I like instant gratification. Now. Not soon. Now.

But I'm again inspired.

What a lucky man you are. What a luckier woman she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wondered why

So its the stimulation of the G-spot then? I squirt sometimes and couldn't work out what set it off. Looking forward to trying this out, as serious scientific study..of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
works like a charm

Tried it and it worked well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
XTUBE

i saw this video in xtube.com the woman was on some sort of table and afterwards, she was giggling like mad.

i liked the way you translated the tutorial in your own words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good information

yea this works, I have been doing it for a few years and the ladies love it. However I have gotten the taste of pee in my mouth a few times but its all still good just to bring a woman to this type of orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!

GUYS FOLLOW INSTR.IT WORKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yep..

I can squirt and that is how it's done. Wouldn't it be nice for all men to want to try this?

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Now girls...

print off the directions and give/email to all of your male suitors, then make followup appointments with them. It really works and its so easy to understand that even a guy can do it (oops). Just tell him its an important tune up checklist for his honey and will make him the most important stud on the planet (that should get his interest). Don't forget to also remind him that he can't use any power tools in a wet environment. Lots of praise to the author. All girls love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agreement with all ......

My partner unleashed this in me when I truly didn't believe it existed for real! Wow, was I so wrong and for me its the double stimulation of clit and g-spot that does the trick EVERY time. The feeling is indescribable, maybe what guys feel when they have the best orgasm ever(?) and the afterglow...oooooh yes, it makes me a whore for more! Each time it happens for me is different, big squirts or small but always need towels!!!! Thank you for sharing and enabling others to share in something that is sooo addictive once experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dirty Joe is the man

I couldn't have said it better myself. This is the real deal. Make the lady climax like never before. I gave my wife one and she gave me an absolute soaker in return. Grab your raincoat boys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Have wanted to get my wife to do this for 12 years now and it dawned upon me to google it. So glad I did and found this website. My wife and I read this and are going to try it as soon as the kids go to bed. Today is Jan. 13 2008 i will post a comment tomorrow. Cant wait!!! Thanks for the insight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It worked!

Wow! Still trying to shake of the shock but I read ur article and tried it....and I squirted! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ee pee

I dont like feeling like I need to pee so we have always stopped... :/

Maybe I have to persist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
UNREAL

Thought it would be a load of CRAP!!!

But I was wrong. We tried it and it worked like a charm!!!

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Hot

A very hot article. The capital letters were a little annoying but the content was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I would like to try it with you

Wow i would like to try that with u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Years ago

my wife squirted not really knowing anything about it. Now i would love to feel that again. Going to follow your instructions and try it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
help

i just cant do it!! im getting exteremly frustereated, when i climax through clitoral stimulation i just end up twitching and a stomach cramp i have tried to carry on but i just cant my body is telling me to stop. :'( PLEASE help me.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Argh

I just can't get to the very end. I feel like it's almost there, but there's too much pressure. It's frustrating because my boyfriend and I both want this badly, and he's been so patient with me, stimulating my gspot with fingers and his cock.

It's really pretty difficult, damnit, because I can do almost everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She'll love you for ever...!!!

Yes, it works...!!!

When you have your girl well excited with G spot stimulation, star to make it harder like you're going to lift her up by her pussy, go down and do it again very quickly, very fast. She will squirt and love you for ever more. You'll see it in her eyes, she will become you slave forever...!!! The most you do it the most she will submit to all your desires whatever they are.

I'm just waiting to do her in a public place like a disco, a restaurant a beach or an elevator and see her embarrass having an orgasm in front of strange people...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
la

yes! works~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HMMM?!?

i am gonna go try it right now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting there, I think

A few nights ago my wife was lying on her stomach while I was giving her a back massage. After about 20 mins I made my hands down to her ass and rubbed them for a few mins. Then I slide my hand between her thighs and felt total wetness. I began to finger her sweet pussy with one hand and I took the middle finger of the other and slipped that into her pussy and got it nice and wet and then slid it into her ass. Before I tell more, she has always said she wouldn't like it but I went for it. After a few mins of that she roled over and said eat my wet pussy, so like a good boy I did. Being with her for over 14 years I knew that she always cums by clitoral stimulation, so I started there. I held her lips inbetween mine and sucked and licked her clit making her cum 6 times. Then I slipped my finger in her ass making her cum right away. It was orgasm number 8 that has me bothered. I've been trying to make her squirt since we've been together and I'm not sure anymore if it's possible and that people lie about it and the squirting scenes are faked. When she came for the eighth time her ass lifted off of the bed she got very wet real quick. She said she felt like she had to pee, but didn't. While all this is going on I'm loosing my mind thinking this is it. I had so much pre-cum dripping out of the head of my cock it looked like I pissed the bed, I actually almost came myself. Well she didn't squirt and from there she reached for my cock and demanded that I fuck her hard. I lay on top with my hands under her ass raising it up making it eaiser for my head to hit her G-spot making her cum three more times. Then she got on her knees and I slipped in from behind. She came almost right away. After she came I kept fucking her but this time I slipped my thumb in her ass making her cum again. As soon as she came I pulled out and covered her ass, back, hair, and her pillow with one of the biggest loads I ever shot. We're going to keep on trying to get her to squirt but I'm wondering if while I was sucking and licking her clit and fingering her sweet ass, if I was using the other hand to hit her G-spot if that would have done the trick. Or is this all just bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this DOES work

my bf made me squirt n i was a little embarassed as i dint no wat id dun but it felt absolutly amazin!!!! my bf has dun this alot 2 me since n the orgasmic satisfaction it gives me is out of this world n the luk on his face is priceless everytime :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shit?????

I spent 3 hou on her and jackpot!! She went crazy shooting cum all over the room!!

After she was all done I noticed I bad smell and seen that she had SHIT everywhere as well!!

What happed??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
=]

So I kinda wanted to try it... On myself. And it worked! For the first time ever. Thank you dear sir. :3

dirtywetkissdirtywetkissover 14 years ago
OMG .....

I have squirted several times accidentally before but never knew how or what happend. I was actually embarressed since I soaked everything. I didn't know how to enjoy this without the feeling of embarressment. Then I found out that it was desired. And decided to let it go. I can not tell you the state of euphoria I have had. I have managed to learn how to control from just regular orgasiming to squirting. Also if you are having a problem getting to this state, I advise massageing and relaxing the muscles on the outside of the vagina and perineal (area between the vagina and anus) and anal area first. After you have relaxed these muslces it makes other things easier.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
going solo

i think if the girls try this they must not put to mutch pressure on themselves i think this is all in the mind.the harder you try the more chance you will have of not reaching your goal.if you dont get it the first time it is not to say it will never work.You know your body,you know your turn-ons take it slow make sure you are relaxed,take a warm bath(bubble bath) spoil yourself with candles and soft music,just make sure you pee befor you start,if you are a slow starter some lubrication mite help it works for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it works

this does work, i saw this video and tried it out, she loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
failer

tried all the four play but still noyhing.tried again the smornig with a masage and taking my time.talking to her while i was playing inside.she did have an orgasm but nothing like i was expecting.this is now the third time and still nothing.

what am i doing wrong?????????

mr failer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can for sure

I was one of those men that can’t get a woman into bed. I was doing my best but i just didn’t know how to do it the right way. I was feeling like crap every day and i couldn’t get it out of my mind. I mean hell i was a virgin 27 years old… WTF was happening with me?

Anyway all that changed after i met a guy that was absolutely an expert on the field. He could do anything he wanted with all women. I mean the guy could hit hot 9s and 10s at clubs every night. That guy teach me tons of insider secrets.

For example he said the best way to stimulate the g-spot during sex is to push a girls legs together in the missionary position, hug them together with your arms right below her knees and lean back while thrusting. That works as an immediate hit. One girl described it as an "instant orgasm”.

He also told me there are rare books like this one: <a href="http://5d7712pf33g4i63ly3repn0l8w.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a> describing tons of secret techniques like the above that work wonders. I have learned most of his methods and i feel like i have a new life! I mean girls are calling me now and i don’t even care i get to bed with whoever I want whenever I want now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Fantastic, step-by-step detailed information. You obviously know what you are talking about.

<a href="http://www.hersquirt2day.com">how to make her squirt</a>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
embarrassed

my first love could squirt like a fountain, but we never knew how to control it. Since then i have been chasing the illusive female ejaculation. I'm sure my wife is on the brink of squirting a lot of the time, but she always makes me stop. I reckon she thinks she's gonna piss herself. I'm gonna share this website with here later, then try again..... Wish us luck ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmmmmm...

thats so crazy! i always thought squirting was something youre born with. haha but shit, im gonna start practicing! lol Mmmmmm cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Like it says in this article it takes practice!!!

I appreciate this article. It helps women feel OK if they squirt. Sometimes a woman can feel like she is weird or just plain different if she squirts. I think a great book on squirting is The Masseur. The author is john m martin. You can only get this book at LULU.COM It is a danger, mystery fiction that has a great story. There are techniques to help a woman squirt in Two of the four long detailed erotic scenes. I find it very helpful. -Maria:):) Ps... But like it shows in this article here, it usually helps to know that there are steps involved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get Out of Here!

I never thought squirting was possible. Well i guess i need to start practicing because i have never been able to do it. Thanks for the info! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!

man i have to try tht

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

I HAVE SQUIRTED FOR THE FIRST TIME thank to YOU!!!!! :D Referred everyone to this site> *bookmarked* lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes its amazing

i have been lucky enough to experience this ( still am ) ..my current patner has been the only one who has made me do this... he does it every time with out fail.. sometimes 4-5 times in 1 session ... its a real big turn on for him .. & so much pleasure for me .... IM A LUCKY GIRL :) lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you squirt she squirt squirt everywhere!!!

you squirt she squirt squirt everywhere!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I did it!

I am 24 and recently squirted for the first time and i couldn't believe how much came out of me! The sheets were soaked! It was AMAZING and the best orgasam i have ever had! I can't stop thinking about it. I just want more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
gonna try it

i am goin to try on my gf cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
niicee(:

im a girl and im gonna try this(: ive never squrited very much but one thing that got me almost there with a lil tiny bit comin out was(first u take a butter knife if it has a round handle and put it in the fridge) takin 2 fingers and rubbing my clit and vag lips until i get this numb and orgy feeling. do this for bout 5 min then go get the knife and stick the handle end into and on the vagina and hold it on the clit with a lil bit of pressure and then u should start to cum. i did this on a girlfriend and she squirted lots(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes it works, but don't stop there

If you really want to see her enjoy the moment wait 30 seconds and start all over agian. Two hours and 7 squirtings later I had to stop, but only because she begged me to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so fucking hot!

i had seen porn with girls squirting and i thought it was so fucking hot. So i tried it on myself and found out i can squirt everywhere. Best feeling. So me being into girls i had to find one that could and i found one and she is so hot after we are done the whole bed is soaked. Nothing like seeing a girl squirt everywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well

as pathetic as this is, no guy has ever given me an orgasm, let alone made me squirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PEOPLE PLEASE DONT THINK WE ARE JOKING THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF!!!

my gf and i have been trying for ages to make her squirt. apart from the occasional drench of golden rain we didnt have much luck UNTIL we asked a gynecologist and decided to take her advice...first i massaged her shoulders for 20 minutes and i started biting and munching on her hair for about 2 and a half hours (oh yes people the hair did look weird after that but it did work)then i proceeded to practically chew her nipples off (gnawing is also a good technique and even if she screams no it just means she likes it)after that i just left her on the bed (a little bit bloody) and went and watched tv for a couple more hours...OOOOH YEAH it is one time consuming thing but SOOOO worth it!

finally when American idol was over (and after i finished jerking off while listening to simon's commentary of course) i went to the window sill and got myself two cacti and quickly made my way back to the bedroom. i didn't give her a millisecond to say a word. i jumped right into bed with the cacti and gently caressed her clitoris with one. this made her moan with pleasure. then gently i inserted one cactus into her vagina all the wall till i reached the G-spot. according to my doctor when this happens i should stop and light the other end of the cactus. yes she was now screaming and writhing with pleasure and there was this weird look of excitement on her face. i didn't stop then. without hesitation i took the other cactus and gently shoved it partially up her rectum. you wont believe what happened next. for some reason there were flashing red lights outside my window. and for some reason the police department knew about it and they arrested me. as the police were making their way out with me in handcuffs there was a shower of the forbidden liquid blowing out the chimney and waking my neighbors dog. yes it was loud.

please try this method and let me know how this worked out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE THIS

THIS IS GREAT I KNOW HOW TO MAKE MYSELF SQUIRT NOW ALL I NEED IS TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE SQUIRT THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

first off let me say that i love fucking and sucking up my man. the other night he made me squirt for the firsst time ever and let me say it was the most amazing feeling ever. i squirted all over his mouth and chest. he was working my g spot and rubbing my clit he had this rythm to it.. OOHH MMY GOD.. CANT WAIT TO FUCK AGAIN TONIGHT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
without insertion

ive been squirting for years, but only when i was alone. I always thought there was something wrong with me. now i do it with my fiance and it is so much better. I've yet to try with inserting into my vagina, but i know that clitoral stimulation can do the same thing. the key is to wait till she says shes going to cum and keep doing whatever you were doing at the exact same speed and pressure! works all the time for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
squirt?

I am a 26 year old female. As far as my experience goes, I have never had an orgasm from a man. He never knows how to rub my clit gentle enough or in the correct radius from the center. As far as squirting, I have had boyfriends try to make me squirt or make myself squirt but I have no clue. It has never happened. I have had amazing orgasms alone, but I don't think I can squirt. I have read that a woman cums up to 2 cups. Seriously? Maybe she was peeing and thought she had an orgasm... I am usually really wet when I am tuned on and when I finally cum from an orgasm, there is no juice left in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife did it for the first time

These instructions were similar to my wife's first experience sqirting. We purchased a dildo that hat a natural shaped head and with it I was able to stimulate her in the same fasion as the instructions above. Sheets were soaked, she came and came again- was just incredible. If my wife could do this anyone can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm!

when my wife does it shes gives the best head!

woody1230woody1230over 13 years ago
a different method?

my wife will squirt during intercourse by:

step 1 eating her pussy till she orgasms .

step 2 screwing till orgasm.

step 3 after her second or third orgasm, rub your cock head from

clit to her opening. up and down, getting faster. you will feel

her getting wetter until she explodes in another orgasm. this is

when they will squirt

knittedclothesknittedclothesover 13 years ago
still working on it

I have been trying to learn how to do this on my own for a while now and I'm thinking that I just am not able. I just dont get it! I can find my gspot with my fingers, and i have a gspot dildo that works- i can have an orgasm with both- but i just cannot sqiurt anything out! Well, let me correct that statement- I was masturbating earlier and I pushed out hard when it felt like i always read about, and lo and behold- i surely peed. and i know ppl are going to be adamant that it was not pee and that it was in fact girl jizz so let me just stop you right there. I assure you folks, it was pee. i was ready for the question so i had a white bowl at the ready so i could see what color, texture and smell, ect. it had and all matched to pee. if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it sure the hell isnt a cat. so i NEED advice (im really whining right now) i am not in a sexual relationship right now so i dont have someone to help me learn and i want to learn how before i get involved next time so i dont piss all over them, im not opposed to golden showers but its kinda like accidentally drinking 7up when you think its water. you need to know what to expect in order to enjoy it. i've seen and read all kinds of things on how to do it but i know im missing something. gspot orgasm is not a problem for me and im built just the same as everyone else. there oughta be an instructional video with extreme close ups, maybe even with one of those things to show the gspot inside, one of the things the doctors use. i'll keep trying but am soooo frustrated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tried it

The actions of this story is kinda normal for my wife and I and she has amazing orgasms but she has never squirted. She does get very wet and I can taste the cum but no squirting. I don't think all women can do it and you should not obsess over it. Just enjoy yourself or each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THANKS SO MUCH!

This works so much, me and my husband have been trying this method since November and It finally paid off! I can do it all the time now! It feels awesome and my husband loves it! My couch was soaking wet and my bed was soaked as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BS

Total BS. Women don't have the mechanism for squirting - squirting what FFS? If she squirts then she is peeing, end of story.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 13 years ago
Can't Wait

Can't wait till my BF get's home to give this a try...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to all the non believers

actually pee is yellow when we cum its clear so no its not just peeing it is actually true that we can squirt out like that....if you dont belive we can then go home do it to yourself and then when it happens taste it i guarantee it wont taste or smell like pee sweetheart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i try n try

MY HUSBAND N I KEEP TRYING BUT IS NOT WORKING N IF I DO IT 2 MY SELF STILL NOT WORKING I NEED SOME HELP.... MAY B I NEED SOME1 THAT'S KNOWS TO HELP US !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SQUIRTING

IT FEELS SO GOOD WHEN IT COMES OUT. I LOVE THE PERSON THAT MADE ME DO IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i did this with my ex girlfriend before i even read about this we also did the fisting and that shit is AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG......

IT FEEL AS IF YOU HAVE TO PEE REALLY BAD BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CALM AND DONT HOLD BACK.... THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

My boyfriend and I have been trying to make me squirt for the past 2 months. I always feel like im about to pee so I make him stop. How do I get over that? It feels like impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GOD!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I NEED MY BOYFRIEND TO READ THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT ASK HIM TO, PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY PLEASEEE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Trying to let go

The article is very informative. I have been dabbling with squirting but still haven let go completely. I know it will b great when I finally do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you!

thank you so much! You taught me how to make myself squirt. I have been facinated with squirting for a long time and I love to see females squirt. Thank you soo much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Freaky Couple

yea this really works. my girlfriend is a pro at it and its amazing, she likes it when im inside her when shes doing it and i love the way it feels on me if thats not weird. p.s buy extra garbage bags or put your swimsuit on because on this ride you'll be gettin wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not sure it's possible...

I have this condition where I'm *extremely* sensitive down there, and I'm worried it won't work. It it really upsets me because my boyfriend is always talking about how hot squirting is, and how he got his ex to do it. I've tried, and nothing works.. Are there any speicial tips for sensitive pussies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good guide

Me and my girlfriend just could not get the squirts so I tried it on my sister, she came and came and keeps on cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I luv it I make my girl friend squrit every were its AMAZING !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my first time

I followed the steps and it took a while but it was well worth it my girl said it was the best ever. Im glad we shared that moment together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I couldn't

Me an my girl tried it, it was great she was so high she even sensed the pee sensation but she couldn't do it, she pushed but nothing happend! I really want it to happen! i licked her clit, an stimulate her g spot perfect but ... PLZ i want both of us to feel it! What should i do???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wow wo wanna do this with me (imma girl) email me ;)

krazycookie4u@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cant anymore

I tried this by myself but it didn't work. I used to be able to squirt all the time! I'm well hydrated, relaxed, horny as hell but no more "gush". Sigh. I miss that feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
damn

I always wAnted to squirt my I always get the pee sensation but I always stop cus I thought it was pee but now I'm gonna just let it out n see wat happens :)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its not hard to do

i have turned my man into my little squirt monkey he loves it wen i do it the best thing for u men to do wen these steps r not working on ur grl is tell ur women to rub her clit as u slowly use a few fingers to finger her slowly then without notice start jamming real fast have ur women push with her muscles not worry the pee feeling because as i learned later so i could squirt longer is she wont b able to pee not cuz her bladder empty wen a women is well up to her potential lets say... its either cum or pee n wen a women is up there kinda li8ke a shut off volve tell ur grl that she will feel more comfortable so anyways...., she dnt need to stay on clit just push wit pee pee muscles n pull from top inbetween vagina lips n u slammin fingers will force her to squirt without her thinking womens biggest problems wit sex is we think to much about everything so trying to relax us is almost impossiable sometimes the pure shock n awww will do it everytime if she wants it far pushing with her muscles will do it but u can force it guys without her knowledge firast time will get her attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANKYOU :-)

I am new to this to & have been watchin women do it on porn movies, so i read this & then tried it for myself ;-)) once you start you cant stop!!! 4 times ive just squirted, FABULOUS xxx thanks xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovsquirt

I told my bf about this site an we tried it now he wants me to squirt all the time now I jus learned how to do it myself an I lov it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

great very simple. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SQUIRTEDONYA38

My boyfriend has been wanting me to squirt for the longest. I was on the net at work last night and found this site. I followed the steps and squirted twice alone. I got plenty left for him when he gets home...thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg i did it...

I am 21 and have been in a six year relationship. So I am always looking for the next big thing in the bedroom.. I was one day home alone looking at movies when I seen it. N boy was I in love.. I knew I was capable of doing it since I can make my self wet n have multiple of orgasms with or without his help.. so I decided to read about it n read these directions..thanks to the steps I can now say I'm a squirter ... Thank you Joe I'm for ever grateful n so will be my bf once we get it on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you!

37 years old and squirted for the first time last night after reading this post. Managed to get close before but never quite got to that final push. Wow, intense, i cannot say how thankful i am, oh and how accurate the towel comment is! Ladies it will be easier with help, but you can do it yourself, just be comfortable with yourself, be comfortable with masturbating, and set the scene, no distractions,maybe a little porn. Just enjoy yourself,once you get to that 'i wanna pee' point....keep going, relax and you will likely soon join the squirters club ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I Still Can't Get It Right? What Am I Doing Wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet

I must have done it just right because I got it on the first try my girl didn't even know I was trying to make her squirt thanks Joe thumbs up to ya

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am 11 years old and i really want to have sex but instead i will just cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Xxx cant do it more help

Cant Do It

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nobody

honestly it tooks me all night to learn...i had to constrate..by 6am i squirted once then i kept on doing it the right next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I made my girl squirt last, she was screamin out "i bout to pee" lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We did it

My husband and I did this over a year ago and now I do it all the time!! It is amazing and my husband loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great article!

I have always wished to achieve a squirting orgasm, and ironically as I started to read this, the song "Holding Out For a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler came on. Interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
squirting 4 years

Dont discouraged if u cant do it the first time... just try to relax more. I suggest trying it alone before including your partner. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i have squirting orgasms everytime i play with my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Help me I wanna squirt.

I have squirted before I have no clue what he does but I have realised that I feel it about to come but it goes away. I know it sounds wierd but I dont know what to do he works really hard to get me to that point and it just goes away please somebody help me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Help

I''ve never achieved this, but I've always wanted to. I've heard its almost, the highest level of pleasure a woman can reach.

I don't have the muscle power to keep going at my g-spot for long enough to reach it. My orgasms normally come from playing with my clitoris. I don't own dildos or electric toothbrushes or anything, and I can't do it alone.

I also don't have a partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How to squirt (masturbation)

To squirt (masturbation). Follow what “dirtyjoe69” has said.

-Make sure to empty your bladder before. This is more so you feel comfortable about squirting.

-Build yourself up like you normally do. Get comfortable and in the mood.

-locate your G spot. That's the 'rough area' from step 6 “dirtyjoe69” is talking about.

-firmly massage and tap that area. For some women it requires clitoral stimulation with it.

-Go at a pace that fits your mood and build up.

The next few steps are key in achieving the squirting.

-pay attention to when you feel like you're about to orgasm. Normally when a woman orgasms, she as the instinct to clench her muscles. This is what's happening when you almost feel it, but it doesn't come. So...

-RELAX

-Continue stimulation.

-Once you feel the orgasm approaching, speed up the pace and increase the pressure your putting on your G spot.

-IMPORTANT. Begin to 'push out' instead of clinching. It takes some practice, but you can do it. The 'pushing out' feeling is similar to the feeling of peeing. THAT'S OK! You're not going to pee. That's why you emptied your bladder before starting. However, if you still feel selfconscious, lay out many towels, or a couple of thick 'washable' blankets.

-Once you feel yourself cumming, or even squirting already, DON'T STOP. Keep going until your orgasm eases on its own, or your body's shaking to much to control your actions.

- :). Happy self love ladies!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous