All Comments on 'The Night I Did "IT"'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Aw, the first fumblings of youth

DC:

Can anything be sadder and yet more comical? Thank you for the memories. Thank You. Ronnie W.

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
nostalgia rules

Thank you for reminding an old guy that he was once so much younger (won't put the age or I'll get nuked by the authorities :) )

That "No way is this going to get in there" feeling is something I am sure many 1st time guys think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh ...

... how true to life. The first time is not usually fireworks for us ladies (at least according to what I experienced and what my friends confessed to).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Realistic

Loved this story because of the realism and great characters.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
First time stories are frequently funny

When you have two virgins who've never "done it" before, getting the task at hand (so to speak) accomplished can be difficult and oftentimes humorous. I recall our first time and it wasn't quite as funny as in this story, but I'm sure America's Funniest Videos (the naughty ones) would have won us the weekly prize. I liked the story.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Thank you.

It is so welcome, to this 'very antique' male to at last get an impression of a female outlook. I am awed by the way you tell me so much of what I had done, and what the outcomes may have been, but never fully appreciated as my few partners tended to be rather reticent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD

a normal first time that wasn't horrible as some are. the worse are when two first timers have ZERO love for each other and don't care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous