All Comments on 'A Glorious Morning'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not too shabby

I liked the storyline, and the descriptions and especially the dialog, but the reading lacked emotion and authenticity. A little more practice with the material, vary the tone and speed would be more satisfying to hear.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK concept, but

It just sounded exactly like she was reading the story off a piece of paper, with as much feeling as if she were delivering a book report for school. At least TRY to present the story in that way that shows some feeling for what's supposedly happening in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ummmmm?

The story was very awesome, beautifully written but the speed reading, monotone and lack of emotion was a turn off. Also if you're going to read something, know the material, you skipped over so many words. May I suggest possibly touching yourself while you read, that might get yourself into character and take your time reading . . maybe some long breaths inbetween . . just a suggestion. Good luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no emotion

if i was the reader,i would read it with a full emotion. it's important to imagine you're the wife and is experiencing the course of lovemaking. another shortcoming is that the speed is a little faster,as if the reader aims to finish it quickly. good luck next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs more rehersal

The story was great, I look forward to reading and listening to more of your work. The only semi-negative comment that I have is that she needs to reherse a little more, it sounded like she was loosing her place as she read, and it was not as smooth as it could have been. Your wife has a lovely voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story

I like this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sexy voice

THis woman has a very sexy voice,i suspect its the same woman that is mom in sweet sweet taboo,more of her please, nearly forgot good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
husband and wife

if they are,and i doubt it they are living out a incest relationship loved it ,i have been there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lovely...

lovely story...her voice is so sexy....and tell u what...i would love to hear her moans and groans of pleasure ....when u both are acutally doing it...her moans and groans of pleasure......and her urings to do it her way......the way she likes it.....proding u.. to take her hard....and fast....and the sounds of ur bodies slapping against each other.......the creaking of the bedsprings as u go at each other in wild spasm of unadulterated passion.....well given a chance would love to hear those sounds.....and finishing it of.... with those deep guttural moans....as u both reach ur climax......and then softly discussing how it was for both of u.... well would love to hear those sounds..some day..have anice time .. dirty joe....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Scripted and stupid

You need to listen to yourself and I bet you could not get yourself hot at all. Why cant it be real instead of read----hope you still have a day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sounds like she is "reading" it for the very first time

doesnt sound like she is telling a story ... sounds like she is reading it (for the first time)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.....................

It was probably a good storyline but I couldn't say for sure because I switched off after 30 seconds! She reads too fast and with no emotion atall.. way too scripted and sounded too formal to be erotic :s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

I love morning sex

Nothing tastier than licking fresh asshole of women in morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

Good story spoiled by lackluster, stumbling narration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous