All Comments on 'Flying'

by snicks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MUCH....

....much too short. This was just a bonk; a 'wham bang, thank you ma'am'. Quite well written but length of story shows lack of imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please

I hope we get to join them upstairs in his room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Erotic Story

Nicely written and good development of story. I concur with the two prior commentors that the story is a bit short. However, it does provide a nice background for further development.

I enjoy stories written by women about women versus those written by men about women. Nice expression of feelings. Women do get that tingle when they see the "right guy" and he notices her.

Hope you develop this into a few more chapters. Lots of potential.

Dimples

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 18 years ago
Not bad, but...

as someone who swims for exercise I can tell you that any serious swimmer wears a bathing cap when they do laps--long hair gets in the way! Good, sexy story otherwise. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

An excellent short story. Sensuous, rather than crude. Short, yes, but plenty of room for further development, yet standing alone most satisfactorily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very creepy story!

i honestly couldn't focus on the eroticism in this story because the guy just freaked me out. He is a creepy stalker and no girl in her right mind would consent to have sex with him. In reality the red flags would already be popping up for her, when she sees him in that elevator. Any normal thinking girl would possibly be calling the police if that happened.Sorry not a good story. Plus i don't think it belongs in this category either

LoisKnight69LoisKnight699 months ago

To the commenter who found the story creepy.

It wasn't creepy at all that a man has reservations at the same hotel she did. Or that he rode the elevator; she is the one who walked to the elevator and when the door opened he was already in it. He didn't follow her to the elevator. The unrealistic part of the story is that she let him approach her in the pool. That is where her warning should have went on alert and maintained distance. Also, though erotic, letting him undress her in the pool and having sex in the pool was unrealistic. Both would have been aware of the possibility of other guests entering the pool area. With her being overwhelmed by how attractive she found him and vice versa, it would have been more real for them to just make out in the water and then go up to his room for page two. However, this is an erotic story on a erotic site so realism is not required. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous