All Comments on 'Daddy's Slutboy'

by raylene

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Daddy's Slutboy

Great story. Keep writing. You are doing a wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love dad

very well done like father doing sons gay sex, very hotor son doing the dad or more thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Changed

My mum left my dad when i was 12.He brought home a few women, but never re married.When i was 16 i found a draw full of my mothers clothes and when my father was out i would wear them around the house.I did not hear him come home and i was in his bedroom with one of mums dresses,pantyhose, shoes on when the door opened.He stared and called out my mums name,then just stood there as i turned.Rob,what are you doing , you look just like your mum.I stood still, turn around, i did, he walked over and his hands caressed my pantyhosed bum.He eased me down onto the bed on my stomach and lifted the dress,running his hands over my pantyhosed bum.He stood up, went to the bathroom and came back kneeling between my legs.He pulled the back of the pantyhose down,i felt a cold blob hit my hole.He then straddled me, sorry, he said but you remind me so much of your mum.I felt his cock at my hole,i didnt move as he leaned forward,the head finally entering me, then he stopped.I yelled with pain, burning pain, then i felt more cold blobs run into my hole and then he eased forward, his cock working into me until he had opened me up and was all the way in me.He slowly pulled back,almost all the way out, then back in , out, in, until my hole had accepted him.Then he fucked me,calling out my mothers name as his hard cock opened me up.I started to push back, my cock hardening as he touched me deep inside, he grabbed my hips pulling me up and fucked into me doggy style,my cock throwing out cumm, my hole clenching his cock until he emptied out deep into me.We both collapsed forward his cock still in me,slowly shrinking,then out.He got up and went to the shower.I did not want him to feel bad, so i climbed into the bed,he saw me, climbed in with me, i held him all night.In the morning, as he rolled over i stroked his cock and as it got bigger i lowered my head down onto it, sucking him until he grabbed my head and filled my mouth with his cumm.Four years later, i still dress up for him, dress, panties, high heels even a wig styled after mums hair.He takes me almost every night filling me with his cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beyonce

beyonce use to fuck her dad in houston

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
where a dad's dick belongs--up his boy's ass

WTF! Fathers fucking their sons is getting to be almost as popular as sons fucking their mothers, and that's saying a lot! Understandable, though. It's all about family fucking. There's something so cool about a son's young prick plowing his mother's twat, a big brother stuffing his sister's sweet slit, a father giving it good and hard between her slender legs to his Little Princess. And now we see how many dads look over their son's cute boyish butt and decide that's a great place to plant his big daddy-dick, and how many sons are eager to get dad to shove his big cock up their tight little cunt. Many healthy normal boys, not gay and certainly not cross-dressers, sometimes feel like getting dad's fat stiff prick in their mouth and best of all up their ass. They bend over and use their hands to spread their firm smooth ass cheeks, tempting dad with their twitching little pussy. Dad grins and shoves his big dick right up his boy's happy asshole, grunting till he REALLY gives it to the boy, unloading his daddy-balls in his son's welcoming twat. True father and son bonding!

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01almost 14 years ago
As much As I liked it...

I question the last sentence.

If he didn't need a girl, he wouldn't have a girl friend and he wouldn't have been upset that he didn't get any girl pussy. Something more like 'To hell with my girl friend. Who needs her when I have a dad like this?'.

Now, about that bit that I found in one of the other comments. Is that the history on this story? Did you write it or did one of your readers come up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

wish i could

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexyyyyy

very hot. you are a great writer so keep at it .I wish my dad did that to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wasn't my dad and he never fucked me, but one if my brothers taught her to suck cock & swallow cum when I was 6 & he was 15. That lasted until I was 8. Then, when I was 12 I became a cocksucker for my 13 yr old cousin and that lasted until I was about 17 or 18. I'm over 50 now, and sometimes get to craving having a hard, fat dick in my mouth unloading thick creamy cum. When I do suck one I always finish him off in my mouth and swallow that manseed.

Summer1987Summer19877 months ago

This was awesome! Would love more ! please do a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraylene@raylene
146 Followers
life is short and so are most relationships, so get all the cock you can!