All Comments on 'Oh My, You Have a Cock!'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 18 years ago
You are Dirty, Joe!

The anal sex that the author anticipated and picked this individual for seemed like an afterthought and ended abruptly. Would have liked more about that, and not ending so quickly. I have never experienced a tranny, but would have considered it the way the author told this hot story. I think I too would have taken the plunge, but not loosing my ass cherry without a price break. She should have paid him! Overall good story that could be improved in my opinion.

RockerJustinRockerJustinalmost 18 years ago
Don't think I could've kept going

Not sure I wouldn't have shown him/her the door but the story was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot story

Hot read! Could've been hotter - need more details of how the tranny broke him in. Another spin - maybe he had second reluctant thoughts at the point of entry but the intensity caused him to give in to the intrusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
baaaaaap

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love Surprises

I always love stories where the guy gets surprised by the tranny and decides he likes it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shemale lover

very well written story. waiting for more. I was fortunate enough to live in Brazil for a few years and really got into the shemale sex scene. It's a great feeling knowing that the beautiful woman beside you is going to fuck your mouth and ass with her cock and the Brazilians have very large cocks. To look a beautiful woman in the eyes and play with her cock at the same time is a great turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shemale

I met one in Sydney 4 years ago, she was classy and elegant ( and I had absolutely no idea it was a man )

I found out to my delight once we were safely back in my room...my hand strayed up her skirt to encounter a cock a lot bigger than mine...mmmmm

Barbara ( her sissy name ) was a bit embarrassed at first , but soon got into the swing as I took her lovely cock in my mouth....

She spent the night ( no charge because it was the first time she got to fuck the client ) and early next morning I woke her up wearing her stockings, sucking her lovely big cock ( I got my protein for breakfast )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slutty. So. perverted, I AM wet, my cunny requires a losd of hot cum.

Yes, i have a cock and a female vagina. I am a true rare and sexy feminine hermaphrodite with a functional 4 inch PENIS and a deep cunt to engulf a nice cock in mom's pussy. A must have for the vice-like grip in mommys pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this i am a sissy Crossdresser and i have sucked and been fucked by men but i would love to have a dom shemale use my sissy gay bum and mouth and have cum in both my sissy holes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous