All Comments on 'More Exciting Than Economics'

by NiZi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep Going

Having grown up in a asian community and living first hand your experiences, I could easily relate. Now that I have established common ground, I will comment on your story.

The build-up and enjoyment were so hot and it made me play as I read. Very well done, when she came, I did as well, of course. Thank you.

Keep writing.

Respectfully,

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I liked the introduction and the detail. Very erotic. Hopefuly you'll build on the girl in front who turned and smiled. Potential for a "relationship"??

Looking forward to more stories.

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallalmost 18 years ago
I found this story to be...

Thrilling! It's a very familiar tale. I can't even imagine how many times I've lapsed into a fantasy during a class. I enjoyed your writing style, your clever descriptions, and the playful ending. Keep writing and good luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You beat me to it...

I've been working on a classroom masturbation story for a long time, but I've never been able to get it right. You did a fantastic job, especially with the idea that, as your character becomes more aroused, her desire grows to encompass the whole room! Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good stuff

It was short and awesome, I really like your style.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Excellent well written and erotic!

This is extremly good! Very vivid and erotic!

I hope to see lots more from this gal!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Excellent well written and erotic!

This is extremly good! Very vivid and erotic!

I hope to see lots more from this gal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding!

A wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Impressive

Great story; very well written. The flash back to your first masturbation experience was a nice touch. Perhaps you could elaborate on that experience for your next story.

JoannaKJoannaKover 17 years ago
What about the teachers?

This story was brilliant! My own classroom masturbation story took a different angle, which you may be interested in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Persephone says "Bravo".

This just might be the best story on this entire site. But then I am a little biased. *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
If she's a Chinese woman ......

..... I'm a Dutch man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Done the same

This reminded me of an incident long ago. I was a choir boy in a little church in England (St Peter's and all Hallows, West Huntspill). During the vicar's long sermon I couldn't stop wanking under the confines of my surplus. A farmer's daughter being the content of my fantasy. Yes, things like this do happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

hope you write more :)

Artist1Artist1almost 14 years ago
Good first effort

I'd like to read what else you can come up with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous