All Comments on 'They Came to Portland'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wrong category

this one should be on Gay category.

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sick motherfucker. I only had to read the title to discover that you are a queer asshole writing shit for other queer assholes. If you had posted in the proper category I would not have written my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't read it if you don't like the topic

The topic is clearing eating creampie from other guys. If this is not in your taste, why even read it? What is the need to be judgemental? Does it make you feel superior. I thought the story was great, good writing lots of action. I have often eaten my own creampie, and now I wonder how another would taste.

oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
Try harder

I thought the story was brutal. You have to try harder, a lot harder. But at least you tried.

I noticed TLee doesn't have any stories or poems. What's the matter TPee, no balls?

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Fetishes has nothing to do with loving wives

Wrong category by all counts. More then one fantasy thing having nothing to do with heterosexual marriage and love. Just more self-serving junk passed off as loving wives. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gee ellie - you seem to be misunderstood or just

known for what you are little sick one.

You could easily get the feeling that your time here is not appreciated by real semi-normal people who want to be aroused and not pissed off.

So as not to be embarrassed anymore by this trash - go directly to BDSM or Fetish (you know - below Pissing).

Jeez, with your talent you could actually write something that creates some self respect for you but I doubt you have the inclination little sick one. Kind of a wasteful shame - kinda sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot story!

Keep writing. You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In PDX myself

Loved your story! I'm in Portland and would love to share ideas. Swtdees@yahoo.com

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
I Loved

Being straight (or maybe bi) and loving the taste of cum (especially my own), I thought your story was incrediably hot. For those who don't, don't read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Screw the rest - you're good

Love your stories, and there's always the weird, righteous muckheads out there who read the stuff, and then condemn it or the writer. You right well, and the subject matter appeals to a particular audience, that I happen to be a member of! You read erotica to get off ... I did. I also experienced wife-sharing years back, and we enjoyed it. It's still a great fantasy, and erotic image to rock to, and you paint excellent images! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
after years of reading here, can't believe people

Amazing that people read a story, then complain it's "a queer writer" "perverted" WHY DO YOU READ IT???? There are a zillion stories on here to read, AND all FREE!! Wonder how many complaining azz-ho.. have written a story?

Loved the story, great subject (for my tastes, pun intended) well written, do think you have some talent in writing. I love wife sharing and bi guy stories, again my tastes. 60 yo biwmm here from NE IN.

Since I'm so forgetful, lost my user-password, signing as anonymous....baller72001us@...y. Thanks for the read, Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well sexy - Love it !

Hilarious to see the same few guys leaving whiny bitch-ass comments on these stories. Hey guys - guess what ? THIS IS A SEX SITE ! If you don't like it - why not go elsewhere and read the bible ? What a joke you are !!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Scorching hot

Man, they don't cum any hotter! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Queer authors

Trying to closet themselves in L W.HIV spreaders

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredibly hot!

Creampie eating, snowballing - I love it all. Thanks for sharing this story!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Scorching hot, still!

This story has been in my faves for ages, but it's been a while since I've revisited it. Oh, my aching bone. Very well written - even what's not said is hot: we know what's cumming for all three of these in-synch fuckers.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SO HOT

Didn't want this to stop..really enjoyed the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous