All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders Ch. 02'

by The_Dreamscaper

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you got a good story going, keep writing

give us more and keep writing your story.

jbhoft7jbhoft7almost 18 years ago
Idea

Try to keep it wholesome. Wait this is Literotica not Disney go crazy but with only mom not the twins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

Keep going ... this is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

great story keep it up

lipstickillerlipstickilleralmost 18 years ago
MORE ASAP! MANY CHAPTERS!

He needs help and the more the better. A beautiful lady doctor, mother and twins? Exploring sexuality and unleashing sexuality? This is going to get graphic and very blunt very quickly. Best of all it will be very healthy for me the reader and for the characters as well.

lipstickillerlipstickilleralmost 18 years ago
MORE ASAP! MANY CHAPTERS!

He needs help and the more the better. A beautiful lady doctor, mother and twins? Exploring sexuality and unleashing sexuality? This is going to get graphic and very blunt very quickly. Best of all it will be very healthy for me the reader and for the characters as well.

lipstickillerlipstickilleralmost 18 years ago
MORE ASAP! MANY CHAPTERS!

He needs help and the more the better. A beautiful lady doctor, mother and twins? Exploring sexuality and unleashing sexuality? This is going to get graphic and very blunt very quickly. Best of all it will be very healthy for me the reader and for the characters as well.

D-ManD-Manalmost 18 years ago
Rip Off!!!

This is a complete and utter rip off of "Six Times A Day", by Spacer X!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Chapter 2 was even hotter!

Chapter two was even hotter! You really have a great story going here. Juice it for all you can. You don't blabber on about needless detail. The detail you give is just right. It's so hot. I hope many chapters later that his mom gets pregnate. That would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmmmmm....

i agree that this is looking very similar to "six times a day"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keep it going

A little like six time a day yet totally differnt! Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keep it going!!!!!

its exciting keep it going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another and another

Great chapters keep them coming....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Stuff

Damn that's hot. Can't wait for the next chapter.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
Again similar to "6 Times A Day," but still hot!!!

For those upset over the similarity between this story and "Six Times A Day," this is not English class. As long as it's not plagiarism and as long as the story is fucking good and nasty, what is the problem? So he got some "inspiration" from another story, that's not a crime.

It's similar in plot, well ok, very similar in plot. However, all sentences, characters, phrases, dialouge, etc. are original, as in he did not copy and paste the story. It is NOT plagiarism. It is not totally original, but you have the same thing in films, paintings, and mainstream literature. One work inspired by another, spin-offs, re-makes, etc. They re-make films, comics, tv-shows, etc. all the time. What is the big deal here?

This story is hot on its own IMO. Please continue to write this series. For those of you who also think this story is hot as balls in the summer time, you should check out the grandaddy of this plot, "Six Times A Day." "Six Times" is hot as balls in a plastic sweatsuit while riding the cycle machine in a gym with no air condition in the summer time.

Both stories should induce lots of nuts, good hard nuts at that. Enjoy each in its own right, recognize that "Six Times A Day" is the originator of this plot/setup, and give credit where credit is due. Thanks to this author and to the author of the GREAT story "Six Times A Day." Will you both please continue to write more for our fapping enjoyment :)

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
Oops! Voted wrong. Correction here.

Oops! Voted Wrong. This story is boiling hot!

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
Oops! Voted Wrong. Two votes to balance my error.

I thought the story was boiling hot, made a mistake and chose 50 instead of 100. Here's another 100 Vote to balance out my mistake. Write more, NOW! LOL, jus kidding, well sort of, get to it please.

justme601000justme601000almost 18 years ago
MORE MORE PLEASE

If I don't get more of this I may have to find a Doc like this

and complain of the same problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
CONTINUE

PLEASE CONTINUE. SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE BUILD THE STORY WHERE HE ENDS UP DOING MOM AND DOC AND MOM AND DOC DO EACH OTHER

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Really like the story line. Mother and Dr, sex great. Bobby is one lucky bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Oh to be in this kind of situation!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A really hot story

I hope that he gets to fuck his mom soon, their both ready for more than hand jobs.

Thanks for the post

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
Excellent build up including some sex

You playing of them both "innocent" is really good. The build up got me. Good to you included him at least getting a hand job again. You should go back to writing, it's good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I waiting to read about him pushing that monster of a cock up her pussy.

A good slow build up and mom is getting cock hungry for her son's cock.

A good read, thanks

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Read it again

I came back months later to this story. OMG. I know I got wetter again than last time. I could read it over and over. But going to the next one. See if that one makes me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mommy helps her son

A mother jacking off her son to help him out is so hot!! I wish I had someone to role play this with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In moms face

This mom is so special to let Bobby spray his hot cum all over her face and tits. She is very kind to jack him off when he needs the release.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a terrific series!

Young Dreamscaper is a genius of stories of hot motherfucking. The particular circumstances of this story may be unusual, but the fact is that lots and lots of mothers are very interested indeed in what their darling baby boy is carrying between his legs--his chubby young cock and his loaded young balls. The last time a mother sees her boy's cock is when he was 10 or 11. Back then mom used to call it his "little pippy," and they'd giggle together about it. It's natural for a mother to wonder how her boy's "pippy" has grown. She's sure it ain't so little anymore, so, well, how big is it? Say, her son's 18 now, mom's spotted a nice bulge between his thighs when he was sitting down, and once or twice when he was standing she saw the boy hard in pants, and the sight took her breath away. If mothers could see their boy's cock in the flesh, sticking up big and proud in all its throbbing glory, they'd get drenched between their legs just like Bobby's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This is very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
spellcheck

The spell checker isn't your friend. This section is better than the first because its lapses are fewer and further between. The concept is devilishly intriguing.

Mark1956Mark1956almost 9 years ago
THANK YOU !

the second chapter is as good written as the first one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mom did well helping son

when i was 20 and about to get married my young brother had that same problem. Mom was sick and she askedme to take her 14 old son to the doctor. I never thought of such a result. Massaging my young brother was schoking. but it was only once a day, normaly before he goes to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Wish I was his mom. Or his dad and I could clean her off every time he soiled her. I would do it right in front of him. Just get down and start licking her clean and then thank him. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so fucking HOT you made me nut thanks 100% HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous