All Comments on 'Rape?'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 18 years ago
Seriouwly

I love it what you claim it to be, a perspective peice. I'd love to tell you should have dragged out the ethics of the situation but you said all there was to say. And you didn't give us any sex. What the fuck?

ZanthurusZanthurusabout 17 years ago
Good Start!

I love it, if it is a preview of things to come. I would love to see the next chapter.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manquealmost 15 years ago
HOT

I'm with Zaranthus. I'd love to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wth?

ummm what the hell? these are SEX stories. these are ohh thats talk about it but never read about it XD. ok well i hope ur other stories were better b/c this was certainly lacking in the most server degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

FAIL....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...

omg, what a fail of a story!!! this is so stupid i almost laughed. no sex, i mean what the fuck???? you should have AT LEAST put more detail into it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wtf

I thought the story was going somewhere and then it just stoled. Why don't you finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
f

f u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad

Definitely a well constructed story although doesn't seem finished

RiktoviRiktoviabout 12 years ago
Good

Don't listen to most of the others who want nothing more to read a never ending story with nothing but sex, sex, and more sex. Your story is rather thought-provoking. Your description was apt, and if they didn't like it they can simply go find a story that suits their needs. This was well done. However, it does feel like this would be a part of a larger piece. If so, I'd enjoy reading the rest. If not, it's still rather good.

bigjohn530461bigjohn530461about 9 years ago
What?

I am Sorry, I expected the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was quite enjoyable! Thank you for writing it just as it is!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Nice

Thought provoking and a nice teaser! I hope I find more to this because you other submissions along this line have been very good! Thank you Sir :)

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyabout 3 years ago

I believe that this story is categorized wrongly. Since there's no actual smut in the piece, it shouldn't be under the "Non-Human" column. Even if I was led astray, I still liked the conversation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous