All Comments on 'Judy Slips the Leash'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Again...Fix your Text Editor

You run so far off the page that even printing it in adobe is of no use!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your open letter appears to have gone AWOL

I couldn't find it in the Author's Hangout. Has it been deleted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Text editor

The problem is only partially with the text editor.

Go to VIEW and change text size to MEDIUM and the overflow problem will go away.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Your story

Your story has been reviewed on the New Story Thread on the Authors' Hangout. You can find the thread here: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

If you have any comments about the review please direct them here: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
For Real ? ? ? ?

Well Bob, you did it again. You made a woman that is already a bitch become more of a bitch. It happens in real life and usually the man is always the one that in taken to the cleaners while the poor fucking around wifey gets more cock than she can handle. Lets face it, A MAN, would not write a story like this where another man is taken so brutally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you just had to do it

you couldn't leave well enough alone.you had to go way out there with a slut getting over,that your signature.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Oh my God, man!

Seriously dude, give it up! - Seek therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
radioshack

if he had suspicions, that would have been an answer to get the answers

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Well done

A great story.

A fast paced well written story that held my interest through out.

Thanks Bob for the good read.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
I can't get past this.

The huge hole in this story is that the husband would have hired a PI and when he got the report, raped the wife in court. Besides, it was her finger prints on the frying pan and even a poor forensic cop can identify a self inflicted knife wound. Too many holes for this story to be up to JPB standards.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
garbage

If I had a gun I'd shoot that whore. Can you blame him for pursuing something other than a piece of shit for the last 20 years. May the wife and kids spread aids and die a miserable death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Except when she threw him out?

That next day she went to see the lawyer and he went to the bank. By the time she had a restraining order he had cleaned out all the accounts, cancelled the credit cards and had her cell phone service cancelled. He beat her home and since he hadn't been served with the restraining order he packed everything he wanted into a truck and left. Next stop he quit his job, got all his vacation and retirement paid out in a single check and got a letter of recommendation. As he headed out of town he hired a PI, gave him all the information he needed to follow her and told the PI he'd be in touch. Then he drove across the country, found a cheap apt, paid cash for the first three months and sat back to wait. He had enough money to last several years. He knew his wife was fooling around and he figured that in 3 months the PI would have the evidence. In the meantime she lost the house because she couldn't make the payments. He contacted a lawyer and started divorce proceedings based on her actions. By the way? The pot to her head? The only fingerprints on the handle were hers and a forensic investigation would show she hit herself. So that was bullshit. She lost everything and when he sent the PI's reports to everyone she knew she was completely disgraced. End to a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a wonderful woman

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is one of my very favorite stories from anywhere on the net! I like to add one more sentence when I reread it, though:

What Darrel doesn't know is that Robbie and Julie got Darrel's fiancée alone one evening and seduced her -- before he ever did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8986 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...