All Comments on 'New Jersey Massage'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
greathands660greathands660almost 18 years ago
Ecellent!!!!

I truly enjoyed your writing. Erotic Massage has always been something I have enjoyed, both giving and recieving. Please continue. I only hope mine will someday be as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fun for you

Not so fun for your boyfriend. Spare the guy and cut him loose. From what you have written, he is a decent guy yet you cheat on him twice. What did he do to deserve that? You? If he isn't the type of guy to tolerate you cheating spare him the pain of having to deal with it when he becomes even more attached to you and you decided you need another dose of strange black cock. And it WILL happen, it is just a matter of when and you are selfish and undisciplined enough to indulge yourself. He deserves better than you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoy your life to the fullest...

Excellent work, don't know whether it is fact or fiction, but I truly enjoyed it. If it is true, I would not share these experiences with your boyfriend, It just might lead to problems later on, treat each event as a part of your maturing process, and enjoy them, and their memory. If you feel you really are getting out of control, then a serious reappraisal of your relationship with your boyfriend is in order. In my opinion, real people are not two dimensional, but three or more dimensional. Accept yourself as a real person, who has a jest for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what's the next chapter about?

that she met with the Jr's friends, as well as the Sr's friends, together and separately, and they taped the whole thing and she's now a famous SUPER porn star?

of course, she's more than glad to have been divorced from the wimpy whitey husband!

lord, it's so sexy, erotic, and thrilling! give us that next chapter, please! can't wait to see all those erotic films where she sucked 10 big brothers in one gathering, and no went home unhappy! she's sprayed with buckets upon buckets of delicious cum and she prefers them over the best ice cream!

what a sexy girl and what a sexy life! it's so full of romance, sexy massage, and film sutper stardom activities! no more being just another slut-wanna-be wife to some wimpy, small dicked whitey of a husband; now she gets all the loving from the big brothers, individually and in marathon groups! even professional hookers don't have this much fun! and so certainly not your boring average white suburb wives!

Snow SnakeSnow Snakealmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

I love all of your stories so far. I hope you'll share other adventures with us.

Thanks!

Snow Snake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ARRGH!

I love how people make moral/ethical judgements against a writer where its just based on a 3 pages of a story.

Where they actually lower the rating of the story because it didn't match their moral/ethical expectation. Why would they even continue to read, and if they hadn't read the whole thing then why are they rating it?

They know that cheating exist, but they don't care to know why it happens or what comes along in a persons life that leads to it. They don't care to know the human element when things like that happen. They just pretend that everything can be peachy in an ideal utopia.

I don't think anyone with a sane mind doesn't see cheating as being bad. Its an act that destroys the inherent trust between two people. It destroys the degree of safety from STD/STI's while in a relationship when your significant other sleeps with someone unbeknownst to you. So its not like there is any question that its bad when it in fact is cheating.

So I don't think people need to be reminded of it ESPECIALLY while trying to tell a story whether its true or not. We know that it happens, and we know that its bad.

We know that people do bad things all the time. Some are bad because they simply lack the understanding. Others are bad because they don't know how to be stronger. They don't know how to tell their significant other that they need to play. Some have significant others that fill roles in their life that are way different then what we might typically associate with b/f's, g/f's, etc.

We know that it can be hot because its bad. I know that quite a few males would jack off to it only to hate it afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story

A very nice story again but unfortunately you don't seem to be improving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Travel Girl - You are my kind of woman! I love the build up in all of your stories - they make me, like the folks in them, incredibly horny! Thanks for sharing!

Dave

Travelingvoyeur@gmail.com

desertbare3desertbare3about 14 years ago
I understand

I remember my first sexual experience with a voluptuous black woman with a fabulous ass, while married to a beautiful Irish redhead. Sometimes one's passions just take control...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woman's point of view?

This really intrigues me. It seems that for a woman, a guy SHOULD NOT be thinking about sex... till the woman is ready. At that point, he must bring on a full blown erection ... a gentleman with a woodie and all respectful and restrained at the same time. It almost seems that while a woman wants sex, the entire thing must definitely not be ABOUT sex, till right up to the point she decides - OK... Now!

Men aren't like that at all. At least I'm not. The only time I'd ever behave like AJ is if I were over the top pretending in the pure hope that the woman'd give me what I was really after. I'd happily be a total fake for a cope of hours!

Bah! You women make things so complicated, still it's a nice tease if actually ends up working out (which is 0.000001% of the time)! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What are you talking about dude? She stares at his on and off hard-on for like 45min before they do anything. Clearly she doesn't mind him having sexual thoughts about her or getting hard in front of her at all.

Its sexual the whole time, they acknowledge it further and further as the story goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

I WISH I WAS AJ MAYBE ONE DAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

More and more

captkrtcaptkrtover 11 years ago
And then?

Great story, very hot. I'm curious about what happened next. Did Alan come home and give you a massage? Or more?

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago

What happened next?????

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
So nice

Once again you have written one hot story. It was so nice reading all those "ohs and ahs" that some authors include regularly in their sex scene. Beth sure likes her cock black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're a pig

I hate women who lie and try to convince me they love their boyfriend or husband and how conflicted they are, while they fuck everything that moves, self serving shit. Please, in the future don't insult my intelligence with that crap. You must have a million personal fuck stories, whores always do, spare me your pretend guilt you wouldn't do it if you didn't want to. Be a whore but don't be a hypocrite

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And you were/are almost engaged?

If you were unable, or unwilling to keep your legs crossed and fuck the most convenient cock, then I don't see any potential marriage lasting....you have zero integrity. You state that people consider you conservative....that statement is at the top of each story, but it's as much a line of bullshit as the line saying that you don't do one night stands. The kid in the modeling story...just a convenient fuck, as well as the male model in the same story. The black massage therapist, made it obvious that he was a professional and would have stuck to the program if you had had the integrity and honesty to not let him dip his wick. AJ, the therapist's son....same, same.

If you find it so easy to cheat on the boyfriend, I don't give you much hope for your marriage. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you have so many conflicting personality traits and meandering emotions, that it ruins what should have been some hot stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Dont mind the critics. They will never understand due to their little minds and noodle dicks.Once a woman experiences bbc she cannot forget, It is etched in their minds forever. So why fight it. Just enjoy it as often as you can.There is no shame wanting and craving and taking bbc. None whatsoever.My mature white wife is a bbc slut. Has been for seven years since her very first young black masseur. She has enjoyed huge black cock ever since. And it truly is an incredible thing to watch.My wife loves me more now than she ever has. She loves that I enjoy watching her sucking and fucking young black horsecock on a weekly basis.She is the older white slut on the side for two much younger black stallions who take her at their convenience. We also belong to a Black on White group in Toronto Canada. At the monthly theme night my hot horny mature wife can enjoy three or four bbc stallions at the same time. She loves to be over stuffed with huge ebony meat in all three holes at the same time. And loves to swallow as much of their thick heavy cumloads as they can supply her with.A true bbc slut. And she is very proud of it. Has three queen of spades tatoos to show it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not your best work

Disappointing after reading Munich and the first massage story. It seems as if this isn't so much out of the ordinary but rather it is normal for you. It really changes the dynamic of all your stories.

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
Your stories

I have always enjoyed reading your stories! Just wanted to check in on you to see that all is well. I'd love to hear more of your stories if you still have more adventures to share!

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 5 years ago
Well?

Did Alan Sr. Get lucky too?

Another nice adventure beautifully told. Thanks Beth

ThePunishmentDaddyThePunishmentDaddyalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this and your first story with Alan. Do you have more to share? I would love to read them.

Willysway1Willysway1over 4 years ago
Another great story.

I have enjoyed many of your stories. I travel a bit too but have never had the pleasure to run across a woman with your zeal for sexual adventure.

Cheers

jharpjharpalmost 4 years ago
Terrible

Based off true stories, eh? Wow, you are absolutely a terrible person. The kind of woman men dread having relationships with. I accidentally caught this story and then checked out the Hilton Head one. Unbelievable. Honestly, if you want to fuck Black guys, knock yourself out to your hearts content if this is something you really want. But you should probably break it off with your boyfriend before you do. Unless he's a Cuck, most guys don't like it when their girlfriends habitually cheat on them. Most will just break it off, others might get violent, especially if they're dumb enough to buy into the soul mate myth.

Now, if he's red pilled then he understands your not his girl, it's just his turn. You should probably just break up with him. You're already doing things with your one night stands you dont do with the boyfriend. That's disrespect and implies contempt.

Don't get me wrong you're a talented narrator and you can sure spin a story. I might have enjoyed it had I not been disturbed by your casual cheating. I know far too many women like this too. That shit has been eye opening to say the least.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy fantasizing about the kind of dreamy freedom you claim here - just being able to follow sexual impulses without much concern for the consequences.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I don't care at all about the morals, these are hot stories and this is my favourite erotic author. I love them all and my pussy gets wet every time i read them.Thank u so much.

NekidinazNekidinaz5 months ago

Another deliciously erotic story that had me hard (and gently stroking myself) the whole time I was reading it :)

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

From the well written story it does seem true the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice , nothing was rushed it was a nice build up , and im sure just might be ready for another , massage when Alan gets home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous