All Comments on 'Impulse'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Naked Love

Warm and tender and sexy as hell!!

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Should be a warning label on this ...

... for its sweetness. Sexy & well-written (if a bit syrupy for my tastes). Nice job! ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Charming story, nice people, good ending. Good job Alex.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 17 years ago
Another fine de Kok production

Smooth, well-crafted writing with interesting characters and a nice little plot.

Rumple

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Awwwwwwwww!

Now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy... :) This was sweet as could be. Good luck in the contest!

Queen of MarsQueen of Marsover 17 years ago
Lovely

Very nice, sentimental, great Nude Day story and first time between new lovers. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah, those first time lovers...

Everyone remembers their fist time. The tale you spun was intimate ad passionate, however it was not my first time. In general, you write well, and I could visualize he beach, the pines and the sand. There is a sexiness in theimplied tension between the man and the woman, and a peacefulness in their afterglow. I sensed a long time relationship, that took an afternoon at the beach in the Nudist Colony to take that relationship past top dead center. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful little story!

- Joe

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
"This moment was ours. Not mine, not hers. Ours." I think this ....

sums up the story. A very tender story. It surprised me on several accounts: one, that the parking lot was half full, but the beach was nearly deserted (must have been a small lot); I thought they were going to have a lot of interaction with others if the beach had been crowded; two, meeting Aunt Jen led me to think that there would be a different direction to the story, maybe orgy type (must have been dreaming); and three, they must have been quite shy for having been together and thinking of marriage, they had apparently limited sexual contact until the "Impulse" - the final rush of all the action at the end. Still, it was a fun story with a nice ending that could be extended into other stories, but can easily stop at it's conclusion. The question is: does she get pregnant from this coupling or was she really protected? What if she wasn't and she did and he wasn't really ready or scared or the responsibility? That would have been a completely different ending. Oh well, I like stories that end happily. Now off to bed to dream about my youth and nude adventures. Thanks, Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Better & better

A nice and gentle story. and as usual, well-told.

Thanks

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short & Sweet

A neatly-written short. A beginning, middle & end in a nutshell

Thanks

HP

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Sweet story

A sweet and erotic story that promises to have a sequel.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

you don't share wife to be with everyone else. She wanted the guys to see her, she WILL cheat on you eventually, so get ready to be hurt...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1361 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

SIMILAR Stories