All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 05'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you just killed the story

i don't know what school the writers go to.they just got to have somebody to help them fuck.it ever fells,my best friend or my buddy some asshole.why would he expose his mom into some shit like that.studipity is a trademark with some writers.you had a great story until than.who want their mother to be a whore for others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
some writers don't know where to stop,

they don't know when a good story ends and a bad one starts,,,

so they just keep mumbling, babbling on,,, they, for instance, would start, like some of these, with some erotic taboo stories,,, then they think it is not really taboo until the woman (wife, mother, or girlfriend) is fucked by their friends, the hockey coach, the high school football brothers, strangers traveling through town, snakes, dogs, cats, pigs, horses, etc.!

i never understand such mentality!, which don't know it even when they've produced, up to THAT point, a certain point WE NEUTRAL READERS KNOW!, some exceptionally erotic and believable fictional stories ---- but, noooo, they have to have the wife/mother/sister/girlfriend fuck with so many people, objects, animals until she's a walking pool of sperm; but these silly authors make these women SMILE the biggest smiles you ever read!

"gosh, was I good or what? I just got fucked for the 2oth times this evening; no panties could hold the gallons of fluids flowing out of me, mouth, but, and vagina! honey, come here, I love you soooo much for allowing me to enjoy these dark, forbidden fantasies! here, give me a kiss!"

gross! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Would it be too much to ask...

If you're going to go four or five months between installments, could you at least include a brief synopsis of what's gone on previously? I have no inclination to read chapter five, as I have only a vague recollection of the previous four. And honestly, that vague recollection is limited to the memory of having skimmed the first three chapters to remember what the hell story this was the last time you went four or five months between installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fucking asshole comments

thank you for writing chpter 5 i been waiting forever for it ignore these shitheads with comments i loved

the whole series these people have nothing better to do then whine waiting fro chapter6 too if write another one

zombie22zombie22almost 18 years ago
Hotter than Hell!

Great story! You are one of the few authors on this site who's stories I seek out. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Disapointing ending

great story until the end it was a bit fucked up even for the type of story it was. disapointing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Now She's a Proper Slut Mommie

Chapter 5 in the continuing debaucery of Tommy's Mom. Don't listen to the criticisms of these other talkbackers, this story has gone in exactly the direction I was hoping. I particularly liked the son showing her the pictures he'd taken of her in prevoious chapters while he fucked her in the ass and took more for the collection. Brilliant.

In case anyone didn't notice the title of the piece is Slut Mommie, meaning this woman is just that. She's not going to stop with just her son or her daughter or even at the newly reivigorated sexual relationship that has developed with her husband. This woman has repressed her true self too long and now she's drawn to everything with a pulse.

Having her sons friends fuck her as well, putting explicit images of her online, eating the snatch of young shop-girls in front of her son, she wants these things, even if she might be reluctant at first, owing to the social taboos they represent, she can't help herself because she's a slut.

Is it incredible? Yes. But its a fantasy story and its only gotten better with each instalment.

Please, fantasy69, continue as soon as possible. Don't let the few bafflingly negative comments here discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good, but it's been a lot better

Dude, keep away from everyone else. The story was cool and stuff, but it seriously hurt it that you had her banging everyone on sight.

Hell, you'd shown her husband as a loser and you're keeping him like that, but why would she forgive him so easily?

And let's not talk about the stuff with Tommy's friends, yes? Let's just forget about it.

At least you kept developing her relationship with both her kids. That's what's interesting, not her fucking everything that moves. She tells her son she loves him and then fucks everyone elese, including a friend of his?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
can we forget this chapter?

You know, your writing here was still pretty solid, and your previous chapters must be my favorite stuff on the site, but you seem to have lost it here.

Her interaction with Tommy was interesting, and I liked that you went back to the fact that she feels attracted to her daughter in a sexual way. And it was nice that she confessed her love for her son and was retributed.

But the stuff with her husband and Tommy's friends was terrible. Can you please get away from it? It's just that it doesn't seem what's more interesting. Or even likeable.

TPF1138TPF1138over 17 years ago
Do Not Forget this Chapter!!!!

This story is going great. I would ask that you not let the few negative responses to this chapter discourage you.

I loved it and am very anxious to see what kind of blackmail Tommy's friend might have in mind for our Slutty Mom.

And hey! Don't forget, chapter 2 saw Kate promise Tommy that she would take part in a photo shoot for some agency or some such. I think she's ready for that little adventure now.

Once again please continue as soon as you can.

TPF1138TPF1138over 17 years ago
OOPS

Just realised that my last post only rated the story at 50. So new post rated at 100. Loved this chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

It was amasing but I didn't like the part about Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

I loved it!!! I hope you involve that dude's mother some how and hope this story goes on for a long time!!!

GwenAGwenAover 17 years ago
Oh....

I'm so hot and wet now... Wondering if I could survive finish reading the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh please...

I was enjoying the story, right up until the point in which you brought the animal Frank into the storyline. Besides the blatant cheapening of Kate as a woman by their encounter and her pathetic weakness, the explicit photos are too much. Anyone with half a brain would know the moment that camera left the trainyard those photos would NEVER disappear, especially with a jerk like Frank, and especially after she learned that even her son saved the ones he said he destroyed. With that one rediculous twist you created an avenue to destroy everything Kate has in life. She should have merely said the man raped her and took photos of it and been done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Hope She Does An Anal With Adam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sANG ¤

Hey ur previous chapter were my favorite on net . . . .But this wasn't that good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WAY TO LONG

THIS WAS GOOD WHEN IT BEGAN BUT IT'S TO DRAWN OUT AND i'M LOOSING INTEREST FAST.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Golly geewizz...

She let's her boy fuck her up the ass, and then cums in her mouth, and is then heard to more or less say "Gosh, you're the best MOM ever...!" I'm STILL laughing, and this is my second read...I keep getting this post sixties image of Beaver, his brother, Lumpy, and Eddie Haskel gang-banging Mrs. Cleever...That is just soooo wrong...LOL!!!

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
DONT GO THAT PATH!

UNTIL SHE WAS HOT WITH HER DAUGHTER'S PANTIES, IT WAS GREAT. THEN THE SCENE WITH HER HUBBY, OKEY, SHE IS HIS WIFE

BUT THE SCENE ON THE RAILROAD TRACK WITH HER SONS BUDDY, NO WAY JOSE!

DI

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 13 years ago

Still got my interest...:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

I love the scenes with Tommy the best ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
kristy is the key/voyeuring on mom and tommy /with help from gina

i'd like to read about gina putting kristy and elaine together

with kate forced to watch

remember voyuerism is key

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago

I emidiatelly knew this chapter was going to upset a lot of readers. It angered me too. I actually stopped reading when Frank went after her, knowing what will happen. And I was so aroused from previous chapters. I later fast forwarded to get a glimpse of what's to happen. I then reread the whole scene and came with disqust while Frank was fucking her :), just so that I could put the phone down and calm myself a bit.

One of the readers made a fair comment about her being a slut mommie released into sexual freedom. But still, it could have been done without Frank's jerk like personality and complete lack of respect. After all, Tommy said he trusts his friends - which made me really suspicious, lol. Unless Tommy's a jerk too and is lying to his mother about how she can trust him.

When Tommy said to Frank, yeah, go after her, I was like, yea right, he's gonna take good care of her. After what happened, I felt sure Tommy knew that. Jerks cannot hide the fact that they are jerks for very long, so Tommy knew what Frank was like. Is he a jerk simply because he fucked her. No. It's how it all happened and the fact that he's obviously going to blackmail her. But I'm sure Kate's gonna love all that, all the while telling herself how she is being blackmailed? So I guess that somehow makes it ok?

That's what really hurt the story for me. Tommy's carefree actions more so than what Frank and Kate did. I wouldn't have a problem with her being fucked by his friends, just not the way it happened.

Anyway, good writing so far...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
different strokes for different folks

I very definitely like the way the story is going and want more of her son's friends to use her for their pleasure; and hers. She loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ANOTHER FIRST DRAFT!!!!

had four stocking snaps, two in the front and two in the back which I snapped on to my stockings (IS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO TELL YOUR READER THAT YOU SNAPPED YOUR STOCKING SNAPS TO YOUR STOCKINGS???? WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU SNAP THEM????)

see-thru (see-through) (4)

naval (navel) (2)

36 year (36-year)

aureoles (areolas)

god (God) (63)

than (then) (23)

climax starting to peek (peak)

it's (its)

a far (afar)

Mother (mother) (2)

Son (son) (2)

what ever (whatever)

lay down (lie)

moth and tongue (mouth)

Forth time (Fourth) (2)

TIME in such a short period of TIME (8 WORDS TIME TWICE)

house was quite (quiet)

Cumming (cumming) (2)

Dad (dad) (2)

night shirt (nightshirt) (2)

Mother and Daughter (daughter)

non existent (non-existent)

seconds' (seconds)

web site (website) (3)

PRETTY MUCH abandoned. There was no activity going on and the gates have been PRETTY MUCH closed (LIKE PRETTY MUCH, PRETTY MUCH, EH!!!!)

near by (nearby)

tea shirts (T-shirts)

Mom (mom)

none the less (nonetheless)

continues basis (a continuous)

blue yes (eyes)

make up (makeup)

half way (halfway) (2)

stiff legged (stiff-legged)

starfleetrmstarfleetrmabout 8 years ago
interesting

But after 5 ch's shes still protesting that "we cant or we shouldnt" shit She should be so willing without question by now. Get rid of the morality ffs.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 8 years ago
Doubt you are even looking at these comments

But you had a good story going until the 3 stooges arrived on scene! Why the hell did you feel the need to go in that direction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best stories on Literotica

Let the critics go read Shakespeare. You continue to write as you have been because there a lot of us that enjoy the hell out of it.

Love the slutty, submissive Mother and how she is continued to be used. She loves it, and can't get enough, even though she knows it is wrong.

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

I liked this scenario, posing for his fiends, and want more from her, like getting naked and fucking them. And I loved her fucking Frank so spontaneously. She's a slut, remember?! There's nothing virtuous about this woman. She gets deeper and deeper into her slut alter ego with every chapter. She loved feeling Frank's fat cock ramming her hot pussy. She was horny as fuck and needed a big, hard cock. It felt great! Fucking is what she does now. Great series!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHY DOES THERE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A FRANK????????????

Beside being a shithead , FRANK killed the story, this is incest not gangbang. Keep the story in the family, mom, dad, sister, and tommy. OH! YA! maybe SUSIE , no harm done. only 2 stars do to FRANK..

ugonnacum91ugonnacum91almost 4 years ago
Bad ending!!

Frank part was disappointing, I don't like such characters get their way like that I just hate such people.

camtrezcamtrezover 3 years ago
Oh no not again

Why do writers introduce a blackmail figure? Why did her son not go and investigate why it was taking so long? Why didn't she say anything if she's worried about photos getting out? It was pure and simple rape. Real turn off now and no longer interested in continuing reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agree with others

Why do writers always ruin a great story by making the mom a fuck hole for the douchebag? Always the biggest asshole, and always the more he abuses her, the more she loves it. Stupid. Frank completely ruined the story. It's supposed to be erotic, not a blackmail rape story. I was wary as soon as the 'friends' were introduced into the story, because invariably, without exception, that's the death knell for any story on literotica. It's all blackmail and downhill from here, so I'm not going to read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck

I was enjoying this too. You just had to turn it into every other garbage story on Lit. I'm sure that one guy jerking off in his basement will keep reading, but I think this chapter has just lost you a lot of readers, this one included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i did read all of the chapters and i go back and read ch4 and 5 because sexy kate gets fucked by frank she is hot for him and the ending sucked when the daughter and dad fucked i wanted to see frank come back and black mail kate and he fucks her over and over again by telling he he made copies of those pics he took after they wer taken out of his computer so if u get where i am going with this then i would love to read this part she wears a skin tight mini skirt and no underwear and a skin tight sweater no bra according to frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

also kate and her husband john get divorced kate is a wild sexy babe and opens her own porn site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think it would make a great hot movie exact same characters and the ending kate and husband john get divorced kate likes very young guys wow thats hot and frank really fucks her alot and still black mailing her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow i would love to see kate fuck frank again he black mails her with his pics i know they were earased ny her daughter ahn a feind but he mad copies and shows them to kate so she fucks him and his friends how sexy i want this to happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was LOVING this story. Son, hubby. Maybe daughter. But as soon as you started outside of incest. I stopped reading. I read incest because it's my fantasy. Sorry,I won't read anymore. 1 Star

MichaelgjMichaelgjalmost 2 years ago

I agree that it was going good until the part with Frank. Not sure I’ll read any more of this authors

Stories

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear8 months ago

This is the perfect woman. & the perfect mom

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The SA and blackmail ruins it for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous