All Comments on 'My Boss's Sex Slave'

by creamypeaches4u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
libertarianlibertarianalmost 18 years ago
More

I am interested in seeing how this relationship advances because I can't believe that her boss doesn't attempt to show his ownership to others outside of the office. I also expect that he will treat her harder than her fellow co-workers and punish her for real and immagined infractions from her work performance. I also immagine that as a result she will clearly outperform her workers to try to please him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

My experiences in the office have never been like that. I to would like to see were you take this story. Sex was hot and I think the slave may be taking control am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tell me

who's really in charge here ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

Wish I had a job like that

ptmowersptmowersover 17 years ago
loved it and all of them.

You are very good babe keep up the good work my love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ch 2

Chapter 2 PLEASE !!! I have to know more details. Who is in charge and why? Why did she fall into this role so easily? I have my own opinions but please creamy tell her story. You are doing well I have read all your stories and always look for your new ones. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story cant wait for chapter 2

All your stories are great cant wait to read chapter 2 the Boss slave though good work keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous