All Comments on 'First Voyeuristic Experience'

by sniffpanties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Very Hot!

This story has such a ring of authenticity. Very descriptive, and sexually exciting. Gives new meaning to the word, Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am also a voyeur

i am a secondary school girl. I've seen my parents fucking many times. They do it in many poses. My mom likes to sit on top of my dad and do it. At tymes, they do 69 also. My mom always shave her armpit and cunt. So I also do it.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 8 years ago
Nice!

Mom sounded hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Son see father fuck mommy

Must be painfully to se his mother beeing fucked when he love to fuck her as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Every boys dream

I enjoyed your story. I look forward to more about your mother. She seems to have two personalities. I'd very much like to get to know the bedroom one!

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
very nice mom keeps it all natural...!

tho hard to believe she's only conceived twice never using any protection...

still, it's all fantasy, right...?

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 4 years agoAuthor
Roverone

Roverone, all the panties and voyeur stories are real.....

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Interesting story, wonder how old the sister is and if they ever had sex. He should at least check out her panties to see how they smell and taste.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 1 year agoAuthor

Oldpantythief, little sis is 6 years younger and of course I did sample her panties for taste and smell back then and still do till this day. We fooled around a bit in our youth but never did have sex…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersniffpanties@sniffpanties
124 Followers
Hardcore incest loving panty sniffer who would just LOVE to get to know more who are into this fetish. Currently married and living with my wife, kid as well as both parents. My mother is my absolute lust of my life.