All Comments on 'As Long As It Takes'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As long as it takes ...

could be a very long time! No hope there.

Funny about the kids names - bet they grow up loving alphabet soup.

Well done as always. This story has a nice flowing style - great read.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story and keep writing your stories

there always a but.you just let jeff and joe slide,other than that the story was great.in real life its' ok to come down hard on people who betray and cheat on you.the more you let the wife off,the more she betrayed you.you should told the kids everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow that was Juss great amazingly good

I thought for second you were headed Back to reconciliation which is the way you do tend to go sometimes... but in a reasonable ways.

The monthly meeetings DID bother me a lot too and I was going to ask about it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another godd one DG!!!

You never cease to amaze me. I never know where your going but am always glad when I get there. You are one of the best, this site has to offer. As always, another great read.

An avid fan

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
I really liked this story DG

Not because of the cheating or the husband/wife's actions, but because of this:

The wife "Boned" him twice and was well on her way to a third time before he caught on and removed himself from the situation.

I mean she boned him by:

1.) She was cheating on him, managed in one night to go from him being the only man she slept with to him being the first of many (I believe she was with 3 or 4 guys that first night he knew about). She knew he wouldn't go for that so she tried to lie to him to make him think it wasn't as bad as he thought. She even suggested "swinging", but only "after" she had already sampled what swinging had to offer without him.

2.) She got Jeff their former friend/lawyer to slide by a home loan that she tried to max out while they were divorced. One that the husband was paying for that she was using for god knows what. But in the end she only wanted to:

3.) (This where the almost 3rd boneing takes place)- get back with the ex-husband after 3 years because she (thanks to Jeff) was so far in debt that this was her only way out if she remarried him and he jointly assumed the loans with her and voided out all the divorce agreements. By herself she wasn't going to get out from under all the debt her wild lifestyle was creating. And I thought it was hinted that she was going to keep the wild lifestyle, just hide it better if they got back together. But that might be wrong on my part too. But she wasn't putting a stop anytime soon to her swinging lifestyle while she was trying to get the ex back. And that doesn't tell me she was remotely remorseful, because remember her wanting to try this is why they divorced in the first place. And she didn't stop even after the divorce.

She hid the fact from her ex-husband that she was still in the swinging lifestyle. She tried to get him to take her back by doing everything in her power to convince him she never stopped loving him (well maybe in her own fashion that is). And she even made up a pretty good story, that if it didn't have any holes in it would have caused the husband to take her back. But in the end the husband figured it out before he made another major mistake.

She might have been able to lie about the last time she had sex, but after 3 years of pratice I doubt she could remember to pretend how little she knew about sex, when the husband comments that since the last time they were together she had a new bag of tricks. Remember she's had time to learn a lot of new things she's been seeing and practicing, but the husband wasn't. He would know what she "knew" before and after the divorce. She forgot that. (^_^)

The only thing that would have made it intresting is if (and I'm borrowing this from a webcomic) the husband took a can of Lysol and sprayed his lap once he found out the ex-wife was still doing all the men she could. That would have made me laugh harder.

But I laughed through out the story and that made it a good read for me.

-Risq

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Far from your best. Close to your worst.

I hate stupid people. This guy is really a dumbass. Beth is a worthless slut. Love does die. Love is not always forever. It is possible to love someone and to dislike them at the same time. Out of sight and out of mind is common in the real world and is contrary to the bullshit that Lit writers try to dump on us poor slobs that read their stories. Any person is capable of 'getting over' ANY other person.

I look forward to your next post. Hopefully it will be better than this one.

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Very good, as always expected of DG!

Very good story. Well crafted, with a good plot, character development, and an appropriate ending. Well done!!

I have to say, however, that until Beth's secret post-divorce life-style began to unfold I was expecting a reconciliation to occur. The revelations were somewhat of a surprise, but one did sense that another shoe was about to drop. As the story developed, there was just enough of

a lingering doubt to create suspense. DG, you did a great job in creating that suspense.

As an aside, Jerry, at least, should have checked on the possibility of bringing ethical charges against Beth's lawyer for his part in trying to set Jerry up as a financial patsy. In real life lawyers get away with all sorts of behaviour that would ordinarily be considered criminal. More people should bring charges against them.

Lawyers are the scourge of a civilized society. Enough!!!

Again, a well crfted story by one of Lit.com's best authors.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Thank You for a great story. There are too few good stories any more. I can read stories like this all day long and be a very happy person. Thank You Again ..... Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO #10

Excellent ,well written,interesting ,and believable!The lawyer's gambit by Jeff and Beth was brilliant.D G Hear accurately describes the societal pressures that are put on the innocent party to forgive and forget in this type of case.The husband,usually, is coerced into accepting the villainous wife back into his life although it is against his best interests.D G Hear is right in his affirmation that wives and friends contrive to disrespect the husband emotionally,spiritually,and financially.From experience I can tell you that if you hear the refrain,"only want time out with friends,"or"just having lunch with him",it is too late.Your ship has sailed.

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Good work

Interesting story, DG. I enjoyed it. Sometimes as long as it takes isn't long enough. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story

I really loved that story but i think if jeff the lawyer should have been disbarred and thrown of the bar and have his rights stripped away from him i think Beth gto the rotten end of the deal and jeff should have been blamed for concocting such a plan towards them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very, Very good

From the start to the finish it was excellent. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Love Story!

I am refering to Jerry and Honey of course (too short a discourse on their falling in love). Beth was one of the most deceitful characters (other than Zoeoa) yet. She turned on the crying whenever it could benefit her (e.g., during the divorce talks, after being caught in a lie).

You had me going on this story. I thought sure we had a desperate husband and wife who had swore off men for 2 1/2 years so why not reconciliation? Then you carefully revealed a flaw in her story. The fact that she was never said that she was wrong until the third year should have raised flags. She never confessed to her kids about the breakup when they were old enough to understand also indicated that she did not want to make a clean start.

Lastly, this web of lies and manipulation could have not just started after 2 months of girl's night out. She had to start cheating before. One thing that struck me odd was that she comes home with men's cum running down her leg after her husband caught her fooling around with men last month. Was this a setup to introduce Jerry to her new lifestyle? Her confession came very quick followed by the swinging offer. If it was a swinger's party, this club, who did she bring as her partner? "Uncle" Jeff? Barb seemed very interested in his reaction the next day.

Although Jerry was checking her evening activities there is no reason she could not arrange long lunches or day off to meet her lovers. Let's face it Jerry's marriage was a sham and divorce (the last option) was the answer. The only question is whether Bath was a weak self deluded woman or a crafty, scheming bitch?

Once again an outstanding story! Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
it was good, but...

The only thing that kept me from giving this a 100 was the logical flaw. Beth's doctor would never never never never discuss either the prescriptions she (wasn't) getting nor the fact that she was coming in for a checkup every three months. There is no way he would discuss it with her ex-husband Jerry. It would be a huge violation of doctor-patient confidentiality, the sort that loses a doctor his license to practice medicine.

PraneetPraneetover 17 years ago
Nice One

Great Story DG..Really liked the lawyer's char..but i prefer a happy vanilla ending.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
No “mad romantic disease” here!

Thank you DG, if only for the ending, which gives a wonderful literary slap to all the gratuitously stretched (over years!) longings to callously cheating spouses who hurt and humiliate their loyal spouses –seemingly with no second thoughts. And yet, in majority of this Romantic gone mad stories the betrayed spouse (usually the husband) still declares that he “OF COURSE” “DEEPLY” loves that cheating spouse, and it’s bordering with a miracle if he finds the emotional space to even date any one else. How grotesque have these LW norms grown to be! So even if you showed some of this “mad romantic disease “ at parts of the story –the important thing is that you healed your main character at the end! Add to that, dialogues which were authentic and humorous, and it makes for yet another top rating story. YES, you did it again!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Another great one from DG!!!!!

You can’t please all the people all of the time, but you keep trying despite lack of appreciation from generally anonymous critics. To me, DG Hear means well written top quality stories that keep us coming back for more! This story is again one of your most realistic portrayals of life and marital relationship that I have read on LITEROTICA. The hero deserved and got a second chance at happiness and those of us who love ‘Happy Endings’ should again be very happy with this one DG! Keep them coming. Pete.

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Great Story

I liked the story. I was starting to feel some sympathy for Beth (#1) before her true nature was revealed. Damn I can't believe I actually started to soften up.

My hope is that she rots in hell. Not only for her first cheating ( I believe once is enough to define a cheater ) but for actually doing it again to him. How many times did she think she could hurt this guy? What a worthless piece of shit she is.

Oh, I know there will be those who think she had every right to do whatever she wanted to do with her body. But, most of us agree in our committment of marriage that we will not do that. That was the implied agreement here so there is no get out of jail card. She is gone and I hope some day she really regrets what she did.

Thanks for a great effort.

Charleybear

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
As always,

finding a DG Hear story to read is a treat and once again I find myself looking forward to the next one.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Another great story.

Sure you begin to think Beth has her life under control and then everything is exposed. A really sad ending. I mean, 18 years and 4 kids and it's over. She just has to fuck everyone. Jeff musta spent a lot of time with Beth going over the orchestration of what Beth has been doing, for 2 1/2 to 3 years, and her emotions.

I woulda been the dunce cuz I dinna pick up on the peculiarities of what she was telling him. I would have been scammed.

Her life has to be very unfulfilling. It must leave her very empty. Sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The First Thing, Let Us Kill All The Lawyers...

Shakespeare was right! And this cretin didn't have the sense to go after this bastard? Make him PAY for what he did to the family? And who was the "First Swap Meet" partner? It wasn't the leech(lawyer). And ahy, OH WHY??? Didn't daddy explain why he did what he did, and what mommy dearest did EXACTLY to the kids?

They were OLD ENOUGH! And Mommy dearest was making trouble all around for dad. I did! I had the privilege and honor of defaming my ex to the kids when she tried claiming I never paid child support. I got out the cancelled checks and bank checks for house payments I made when the lying bitch almost lost the house.

To this day, the children have thanked me for showing them the truth about "dear old mom" and NOT treating her in a fair and equitable manner. My children know the truth and know that their dad has never ever lied to them, and will never lie to them.

And THAT is the way any lying, cheating bitch needs to be treated. Always. Fill in the blanks, break all the legs, throw out all the lies and let the truth shine through.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Love your story

Beth threw everything away her husband her kids his love even the money "Im like Jerry i dont share things i love "

DG im a big fan of yours for a long time keep up the great work.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good but depressing

Your stories are always well written, but I am a fan of happy endings and you kind of led me down the path of expecting a happy ending til you dropped the bombshell at the end. Well, you can't win them all. By the way, Sally may be a tiger of a lawyer, but she didn't do a very good job of protecting his interest in the house.

60 year old George

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonabout 17 years ago
Fantastic Writing Wasted on Sorrow

I'm sorry, but this story just depressed the hell out of me. DG is a terrific writer and I look forward to reading more of his stories, just not like this one. If this story's high ratings got it into the "Top" list, they must be based only on writing skill and not content. I find the best stories in Literotica to be those that can masterfully weave erotic content into a believeable story line. While the realism of this story cannot be disputed, it's erotic content is so muted as to be irrelevant. Please give me a respite from the real world with all of its depressing aspects. I want to finish a story upbeat and aroused. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good

Good, really good. For those who were depressed; sorry, life can do that. We should be encouraged that if we are careful, and smart, we can still have hope and find happiness.

One flaky comment I have when the new wife said "her son was named Erin" If I were him I would change the son's name, as well as the new wife. After all, no one needs a "boy named SUE."

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Steve, why the sorrow?

Rejoice for the man, as he has finally found a remedy for his badly wounded soul! No more of the fake medicine of yester days which only knew of one “medical” practice: namely, more and more blood letting out of the poor patient. So was our hero, his soul and mind wounded and hurting from the treatment of his wife, and all that she (and readers who think alike) could have offered him was more of the same: the status quo ante. She never stopped cheating and lying. He would have been exposed to more hurt and more humiliation. Would that be a happy ending? It would have meant for him the equivalent of the practices of the old medicine with numerous blood letting (almost killed Washington). Instead the author chose life for our hero and a happy ending, rejoice Steve! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good

Good, very good!

isntthispleasantisntthispleasantalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Yes! YES!

The bitch got what was coming to her, and he got the happy ending!

I dont know what those people were talking about, this story wasn't depressing, it was uplifting as hell, Karma is a bitch.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good but the lawyer should be punished . .

It's a violation of lawyer-client ethics for a lawyer to have sex with the client, same as a doctor. The client is vulnerable and the professional can too easily take advantage of this. So Jeff should be disciplined on this score as well as the scam relating to the house and the home-equity debt. Sally could easily have reported Jeff to the State Bar. Instead, it seems that Jeff gets off scott-free. I also agree with comments by several others that the kids should have been told why their father was leaving their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The kids should be told the truth.

Leaving vulnerable children with a whore is tantamount to child abuse. This crazy bitch might give them something that will change their lives forever. I don't care that she gets tested every 3 months. Some sexually transmitted diseases show up in 2 days. If this person is this filthy she probably doesn't wash her hands properly after going to the rest room. Leaving the kids clueless is really, really stupid.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 17 years ago
Very well written story

As usual, I thought you did an excellent job. I cared for both main characters--well, at least for a while.

I thought I detected a major mistake early on, but was thrilled to find out that it was part of the plot. I was puzzled immediately when Beth said that she was part of s swap club. Swap usually implies couples and she was proporting to be a single! Then the two main characters seemed to be drawing closer together and my sympathies were going to Beth. Only then did you pull out the "mistake" I found earlier and let me know that Jerry noticed as well.

Good characterization, well written, and a joy to read!

The Cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i almost puke from hearing i still love her

sa

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Enjoyable read

Good story, decently told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The worst part about this SHIT......

Is that someone took the time to write it and we took the fucking time to read it ! Go learn golf or something and leave writing to people with an imagination FUCKER!!!

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Good Story

Unlike a lot of stories the author gave the husband a backbone and a brain to go along with it. Jerry acted decisively by going for a divorce almost as soon as he found out about Beth's infidelity. That Jerry wasn't sucked in by his wife for a second go around made the story worth reading.<P>It was not credible that Beth's doctor would tell her ex anything about her medical situation regardless of who pays the bills. Also it seems that the attorney, Sally Black, let a home equity loan slip past her. While this could happen Jerry should give consideration to commencing an action against Sally for the $50,000 he is out of pocket due to her negligence.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fine Story

and of course, extremely well written.

Beth gave every indication of loving him. Did

she fake her fury in the dance hall?

The hero was brilhant from beginning to end

but always paid I high price for figuring

out what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

I really enjoyed a story w/o all the huge revenge angle or the wimp husband. Just for your info, Sally was guilty of malpractice, her O&E insurance could have covered it. As for the person who thinks that Lawyers are under the same code as Doctors, Ha, Ha. It is way more common that you suspect.

One last thought, if someone doesn't like a story, why use such ugly language? Regards.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Lawyer-client sex . . .

To "Anonymous" who indicated lawyers are not under the same ethical rules as doctors when it comes to sex with their clients, I would suggest you research this a little further. Yes, maybe it happens more often than one would think, but it is a violation of conflict of interest rules and it is considered unethical unless the lawyer and client had a sexual relationship prior to the "legal representation" relationship. There are many references but the following link explains it better than most. http://www.nhbar.org/pdfs/PEA8-93-2.pdf

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I still dont understand, love or not. why any man

would even consider going back with pure trash. She was trash in the marriage and trash after the marriage. I am quite sure ethics violations could have been brought up against the lawyer Jeff. He might not have won the case but the public relations loss for the lawyer and his exwife would have been worth it. His job would have really had to bring in a lot of money to pay child support of % 500 per week. This is $2000 per month and with children hitting 18 dropping $50 a month for each one is a silly agreement. It should have dropped at least $500 per month. Letting her keep the kids was almost child abuse as stated by a previous reader. Women like this are not fit role models especially for teenagers whether they are the mother or not. I actually find it interesting that the husband did not bother to do DNA checks on the children considering what he now knows of her behavior. Had he really had enough money to live and pay her $ 2000 per month he had enough to hire a PI and find out about her behavior, truth is, he really didnt want to know and was still infatuated with the woman he first married. The home equity loan scam could have been fought as fraud perpetuated by the exwife and lawyer and criminal charges could have been sought. Again he might have lost but it would have given a bargaining chip to force her to make payments back to him to repay the loss. All testing every three months dces for you is let you know you now have a disease that will kill you, it doesnt protect you at all. Her having had a disease check even last week dcesnt guarantee you cant catch something from her, she may be infected but it hadnt reach a level to trigger the test yet when taken. As one good doctor once told me, all the test does for you is let you know that about six months or so ago you were not infected, it does nothing for now. Liked the story but the characters were such mentally we would have been better off if they had never dove into the gene pool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The wife was simply mentally ill and incapable of

caring for herself much less her kids. I do find that living the swinging lifestyle for two years and not acquiring some STD is almost impossible. Unless of course she was just Jeff's private fuck toy. I do really have trouble with the item of the kids chosing to stay with her inspite of the fact she is trying to gain her husband back but is still fucking around. And why would he not tell kids that old that she if fucking Jeff and why not go after Jeff on a variety of charges including ethics violations? Easy enough to see why Jeff was her lawyer, she was already fucking him in the swinging club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
kids

How did the wife get the kids,read your own stories for god sakes.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 15 years ago
Well Written Story....

As usual DG your writing skills have enabled you to become an excellent story teller. You really bring those characters to life. I'm sorry but after reading the comments I just can't keep my mouth shut. It amazes me how many people have no clue when it comes to understanding behavior. If they did maybe they wouldn’t be using such judgmental terms like slut, dirty whore, lazy, stupid, etc. Some parents are so inept at bringing up their children that when they become adults the only way they can get gratification out of life is to resort to the primaries. You know, food, sex, violence for the adrenaline rush and drugs. They depend on this stimulation to make life bearable because they were never taught to get pleasure from the non-tangibles in life. This doesn’t make them bad people just a product of bad parenting. Don’t you ever wonder why some people are fat, drug addicts, sex addicts, porn junkies and/or criminals and others lead successful lives. Of course, this is just an explanation for their behavior and not an excuse. Beth is a perfect example of having to deal with the natural consequences of her behavior. She’ll probably end up living alone the rest of her life and really end up taking those sleeping pills. I will save the analysis for why readers use vulgarity for later. It usually has something to do with recognizing their own undesirable behaviors in others. Thanks again DG for another excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I also agree with a previous review. She was an

unfit mother. She should never have been allowed to keep the children. Since Jeff was her lawyer and her swinger partner it seems he has a good lawsuit against him and Sally has a good case for getting him disbarred. Take your stories to a good end not a pot of gold at a rainbow sudden ending.

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Way to go

You had me going for a bit. Nice little twist you threw in there with the monthly meetings that I had to keep in the back of my head as I read on. I'm the romantic as you know from my other comments, but man I would have crushed this bitch. You were almost too nice to her, but that's because you have a bit of romance in yourself. It would have been so cool if you had somehow exposed Jeff and the club in some horrible and embarrassing way that scandalized all of them on the front page of the newspaper and have Sally destroy all of them in court. I'm not ususally the revenge type of guy but this one would have been sweet.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Borinnnnng!!!!!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
nice read

Jeff and Beth could be sued for fraud .. if not, there really needs to be a law criminalising this behaviour! There are Marriage Fraud Acts, but I'm not sure if they protect against this :/ Jeff could be disbarred for his relationship with his client. I sympathise with the ex-husband because losing feelings for someone you love from high-school is a very hard feeling to get rid of. It scars the heart and doesn't go away..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
since Red Lobster doesn't serve

creampies, she had to give him one after the date - guy was a tool for getting back together, same kinda guy that can't figure out why it always hurts when he puts his hand in the fire

OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
Good but not Great!

I really liked the story as told. DGH is a great writer. What took the polish off it for me was letting Jeff get away with it. I am sure there must be some recourse as his conduct certainly was not ethical. Of course Beth would have to be willing to testify against him to prove any financial skulduggery but if she wanted him back she would do it. Seems that his lawyer could have done a bit more in the end to recover some of the loans money but that is purely conjecture. Still a good read - again!

lagrimas458lagrimas458about 13 years ago
Good story

You are a good writer and I was into the story until the very end. Good job and I can feel the emotions of the characters. I have been there and it sure isn't fun.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
What about Jeff the lawyer?

I liked the story but Jeff deserved major pain and I would like to have seen him get it, either disbarred, sued, scandalized, or perhaps beaten to an inch of his life by an unknown assailant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I really liked this story.

But I kinda would have liked to see Jeff get a little something for his shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lawyer should have caught hell

I think the lawyer should have had to pay. I guess he should have known when he took her side inthe divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
out of curiousity

Given the chance, how would she have explained the situation, before he told he what he knew. There was opportunity for more fallout, but the prospect for her waiting for something that will not come.

BF3GOTYBF3GOTYover 12 years ago
Quite good

Its a change from all the ones that the guy does actually go back and the wife has changed, or vice versa, good story :)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Should be in "Mature."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWORNOCK IS A DORK STILL

DWornock is still being a dork. Such a pathetic little shithead. At least in this story the man had INTEGRITY and I agree with BF3GOTY's take on it as well as some of the Anonymous posters. No Cuckold in this one who lives that way but a real man with values.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Shouldn't there be a disbarrment?

The story was a bit abrupt. Things weren't clearly explained.

The cheating happened in a few paragraphs and two nights out. And she didn't do it once, but with three guys. That is quite a leap from virgin wife to gangbang whore. It's possible, but I would have liked to see a bit more transition. But since we are seeing it from the husband's POV, I guess maybe we missed that.

Next, the swap club. She mentioned her friend and husband swinging, but nothing was said of a swap club, but later is is mentioned as some kind of integral part of the story. It hadn't been developed enough.

I also had a bit of a problem with Beth 'throwing herself at him for a year'. It sounded more like they just ran into each other and part of that was him fucking a few young girls.

It wasn't a bad story and I liked the twist of Jeff the Lawyer, but a bit of plot tweaking and additional material would have tightened up the read IMO.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
AND NOW THE WAIT IS OVER

I am gone and you are in deep doggy-doo-do. TK U MLJ LV NV

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
why?

He should have got more revenge.In these kind of situations the husband should tell the entire world what the wife did. He tries to save her and as a result it makes him look silly later. In the end when he found out that she was playing with him this time for money he should have really take her to the cleaners in terms of revenge, but no what does he do? He behaves lime a wimp and walks away. Please dont insult the men in real life situations. I am all for romance and mushy stuff but then post it into a different category, A wimp character in a cheating story just hurts. Sucks big time. On a personal note I would like to add that the author is one of my favorite's and i believe one of the best on this site. I just wish he would take the man's emotions more seriously and go for dark revenge in these situations. Thats just my humble feedback for whatever it's worth.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good Story

I HATE CHEATING WIVES ! Jerry did what he had to do and Beth showed her true colors, first being apologetic and lying trying to get money. She got what she deserved in the end. The only thing missing is her dying of aids. I would like that.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All's well . . .

. . . that ends well. Seems they both end in a deserving place.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Of course I liked your story, DG. I nearly always do.

I wish he had not been so nice and had torched his wife and for sure gotten revenge on Jeff. That was something he for sure should have done, I think you missed out there. But, not to criticize. Thank you for writing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great twist at the end. I thought for sure she had changed and they were getting back together - and I was happy about that. Reconciliation would have been appropriate if those were the facts. Thankfully, he was proceeding with eyes wide open and did some investigating. This is one evil woman. The only thing missing was a little revenge on that creep of a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good ending

you fucked up having him sleep with her again and not getting tested.

no way would if fuck the woman i divorced again she is nothing but a whore. I might have set her up with a guy with aids though she would deserve that.

brownboy621brownboy621about 11 years ago
great twist

i was hooping that they would get back together but at the end it was not meant to be! he diserved to be with a better person great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

You are a great writer.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
parisitiacal legalism

Gotta say I am a bit confused and conflicted about this story In video porn and street prostitution, the children and women are enslaved with drug addiction by the men in their lives. In real life swinging and for that matter most cases of incest the children and women are induced by their abusive husbands and other adult male relatives.

In LW mythology, female infidelity is mostly the fault of women friends. All you guys got to do to prevent your women from "the strange" is keep all women from ever talking to one another. In public, make the bitches wear burkhas whenever you do not have them chained up in your basement.

As for Jeff esq., I would assume that as a member of the Bar and as an officer of the court, Sally esq. would have, would be required to, drop the hammer on the turd.

I understand that it is permissible for your attorney to fuck you over, but it is not permissible for your attorney to fuck you.

Especially while aiding and abetting embezzlement, conspiracy to defraud, withholding evidence of criminal activities, and whatever else the DA can pad the charges with.

Ohh, one wishes the Angel of Death was available to take this case.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
interesting story

he was average she was a common wife(nowadays that means slut check the numbers sad but true), kids pick the slut mom(common kids today fucking useless),

a perfect average western family,well told sad but well told.

illjoyilljoyover 10 years ago
Good Story

But does anyone else realize Erin is the feminine form of Aaron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overly perfect

Good story and well told. The guy was conflicted because of his emotional stake in his wife, but he wasn't blind-stupid. His reactions rang very true which seldom happens in the stories posted here.

What about the title of my comment? You seem to have fallen in love with the past perfect tense: If I would have ... , If she would have ... etc. You should use the past tense which is better and more correct: If I had ... , If she had ..., etc. Enlist the help of a good editor. They will help you with such things.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 10 years ago
How is it possible that

the children would want to live with the mother? I just don't understand it at all. Stupid is as stupid does, I guess. With that kind of attitude from them, I would have let them float away on their own.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
This is the toughest category of all.

You have done it again. I applaude.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

Jerry should have gotten more retribution against Jeff. He got away scot free. At least the whore ex-wife lost all in the end. She'll wait as long as it takes, she said. Hopefully she'll be waiting from the grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
slang for 'cucked hard?'

'betrayedbylove'

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I know that I have read this before. I don't know if I commented then or not.

Where is any revenge against his bitch wife Beth? I guess he didn't want to hurt his kids. And Jeff (as someone has already asked), what about him? Isn't it against the law for him to fuck a client? This guy was just too sweet and too careful, afraid to look hard-nosed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really enjoyable

This story was a dandy! 5 stars from me!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

You're a good story writer. I thought "cuckold" for a few paragraphs. Glad you had him have an uneasy sense. I dislike cuckold stories. Thanks. Cheers!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I agree with Bfreetorun

Isn't there an ethics board to whom he can report Jeff?

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 10 years ago
What's the matter

with the children? Just because she's biologically their mother doesn't mean they have to have anything to do with her. I didn't like that part of the story at all. Can't they see that she did something so very wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bullshit

She pulls a gangbang....but he gives her the house and children and this is fair? Fuck you DG. That is bullshit. I go for adultery and custody of my children in my house. And I explain to my teenage children exactly what their whore of a mother did. Let the cheating slut live under a bridge somewhere. No MAN would consider this ridiculous settlement fair.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
the lawyers

Their attorney Jeff had/has multiple conflicts of interest in representing Beth.

First he was Jerrys attorney, it was wrong to take a case against him.

Second he was having sex with Beth.

The dealings with the house were ethics violations as well.

Sally, as the "best" divorce attorney in the state would not allow this to slide, lawyers are all officers of the court and if she did nothing she would be guilty of complicity in it.

reytylertreytylertalmost 10 years ago
Hard to read

You've done a good job at capturing the wave of emotions here. Makes it almost painful to read and still believe in the 'goodness' in other people. I'll look forward to reading more of your works.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Not telling the chindren

Not telling the children frequently occurs in stories like this one, I can understand it with young children because they simply would not understand about infidelity in a marriage but teenagers and young adults is a different situation, they have heard and do understand the basic rules of life so why either lie or leave wondering and sometimes start imagining things making them very confused and I think even more unsettled. I am not suggesting bad mouthing rhetoric but a simple explanation of the facts no need for graphic details but simply telling the truth, that's what we have taught them, yes?. Right is right and wrong is wrong, there is no gain in doing anything else. You are not protecting young people by lying to them.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW MANY CHANCE ARE TOO MANY

the answer should be 1 & 1/2. TK U MLJ LV NV

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

so glad that he thought of things and followed up on his feelings before he went back to her. it so wrong to lie in a relationship causes lots of hard feelings and lots of mistrust. marriage is all about trust.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
don't get it

Why protect the "children" from the truth?

These are not very young children who are not able to understand, the youngest was 12, that is old enough to handle learning about betrayal and the consequences.

If you say nothing, you leave it open for others to tell any story they want; they are free to make you the villain, look at how his son asked if he was the one that cheated.

This is a common thread in many stories, the wife breaks the marriage and the husband protects her image and reputation even at the expense of his own.

Why do that?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Child Support

If the child support is $500 for four kids, that's $125 per child, so why does it only drop $50 as each kid hits 18?

It should drop $125.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Good One!

This is usually what happens when a wife cheats and gets caught. She wants her ex back-her one true love. But she doesn't change, she just gets better at hiding her cheating. For a while there I thought he was going to take her back and I was shuddering. Glad it turned out the way it did. Once a wife cheats, the only logical course of action is to dump her and move on. She will cheat again if she gets away with it once and he takes her back. There is more than love involved, there is loyalty, trust and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And what of Jeff?

There is cause to have Jeffy disbarred yet nothing happens. I guess Sally isn't that tough a lawyer after all.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Minor Editing Point

You say that Betheny's son's name i EriN?

LOL, I think you menat Eric!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through

still love it! Five stars.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Missed It By That Much

Beth got left alone, probably broke and eventually lonely. Maybe not everything she deserves, but enough to let it slide.

Jeff needed something more. Much much more. Karmic or vigilante doesn't matter, but lack of justice...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Nice

Stupidity abounds in this tale. The whore er ex-wife and her jerkoff lawyer (lover). For an attorney he was an idiot. The slut was trying to get money. Fuck her. Now she lost her house and lives in a small apartment, alone. Our hero found love and married and is happy. That's what happens when you stay faithful. You are happy. Always a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story!

We need a lot more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible Turnaround

DG, you really nailed this one. Just an incredible and subtly executed turnaround. I could just taste this sweet sexy woman. I really believe she had cleaned up...fuck!!

Frankly, I would have liked some revenge on Jeff, the bastard lawyer. He really deserved another kind of fucking. Like a brass knuckle fucking.

Just my opinion, but I think the poignancy would have been escalated without the happy ending. He had just found genuine closure to the Beth mystery. He had what he needed to move on. Then you threw on a few too many teaspoons o' sugar.

Notwithstanding, DG, this story really put you in a new league. Bravo.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
I Love Stories Like This

I never thought she completely gave up her swinging lifestyle. And don't question me on this, but almost from the beginning, I did not trust Jeff. I should get points for that. I found I was relieved that Jerry and Beth (number 1) didn't reconcile. Easily another 5-Star for DG Hear.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Bittersweet Justice

A superbly crafted tale about commitment in marriage and,the harm breaking the vows taken when married inflicts on a family.

Just when it appeared as though Beth had learned her lesson and the couple was headed toward reconciliation ,her continued deceit and selfish behavior became known to a still somewhat suspicious husband.

Bittersweet,but very well written and very realistic. - 5+ -

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My cheating fucking ex told me on our divorce. .......

That a few years down the line we would probably get back together. That was sixty plus years ago. My second wife and I have been married for fifty five years of those sixty years. We, Jude and I have been in limited contact over the years, but I have a long knife memory. I have earned a lot of money, lost at least a million twice and had enough left over both times to live high on the hog, living in a four thousand square foot house, drive three very high end cars think rare British, own two good size motor homes, have a total of fourteen cars and have a very large bank account. We own a bit of property and my grandchildren never need for a fucking thing. Nor do our grown children. My ex's mother hated me for my success. Last I saw her bitch of a mom she was in her mid eighties and handing out food samples at Costco. The ex thinks she is living the better life, it's just great she thinks so. Once I took an opportunity to look very closely into her miserable life, I laughed my ass off. Never bothered to look again. She has had no end off bad luck.......... a9

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No second chances for cheats.

The husband was an imbecile for going back to her after having caught her cheating on him in the first place. He deserved whatever heartache that came his way after.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
another good story

he was well rid of that cheating skank whore...going back with her for a mercy fuck was silly but at least he knew something was not right....and why did they not sue the other legal eagle for what he was doing...or beat the shit out of him...once a whore...always a whore ...like a leapord never changes its spots...he was well rid of her and found a women who had the same values as he did....life is good...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5691 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...