All Comments on 'Taking My Daughter's Cherry'

by desertkat

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Study the female anatomy and find out the ........

location of the hymen

Then learn how to love a woman

Then learn how to write a story of love instead of pure lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your story has been reviewed

In the Author's Hangout of Lit Forum

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?p=18449458#post18449458

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot and well written!

Very erotic and descriptive. While I didn't actually think the critism of the 1st commentor was fair, considering the type of site this is, I can't help but wish that it was a story about love as well as lust. Afterall,she was his daughter and they did go on to make a life together. He just seemed to be a very dark charactor, forever changed by his wife's betrayal. Being a romantic, I can only hope his daughter's love changed that. All personal opinions or preferences about love and lust aside, you definitely deserved a 100% for the quality of your story.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Wow

This is the first Daddy/Daughter story I have ever read. I read your other story today and decided to read this one too. OMG! That was a hot story. You're words and my toy. . .Jeeze! I came four times and didn't have the energy to keep playing and reading... finally I read the last 2 paragraphs without playing. lol... I may have passed out otherwise.

The comment at the beginning... pay no mind. You wrote a good story. My only suggestion is to break the paragraphs up, to make them smaller, because a reader can lose their place when they have to look away from the screen and adjust their toy. ;) (Then again... that only means they have to start that paragraph over and in the end, from the results I got, that isn't a bad thing. ;)

Welcome to Lit and please, stick around!!

Red

ShinySeeShinySeeabout 16 years ago
Fab!

Thanx for a wonderful journey.

Shiny

IlovemypantsIlovemypantsabout 16 years ago
Hot

I really enjoyed your story, it made me so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love it

The first reviewr must've had a blue-balls day as the story was beautifully written with regard for plot developement and a credible motive for the main action.

There are many worse stories on site and this is one of the more adult attempts at an overdone subject, here.

dark_crystal_raindark_crystal_rainalmost 15 years ago
Hot...

This story got me completely fired up! So hot, delicious and sexy... wish my boyfriend was here :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved the story. The thought of being fucked by Daddy is so hot and this story was perfect. The little hints of force really turned me on. After all, a girl can't be blamed for fucking her Daddy if he forces her. My Daddy played with my titties a couple of times and I still fantasize about how wonderful it would have been if Daddy had raped his little girl real good. Maybe I'll write a story just for you.....

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Engrossing read

Lovely read here Now to find more of your tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first time

The thought of your own sweet daughter was beautiful. I never had a chance with my daughters, chance of a life time breaking her cherry.

scenttoscenttoover 13 years ago
Exquisite detail

I'm going to save this in my favorites and explore your other stories. I have dreamed, lusted, and masturbated over my own daughter and will probably write a story or two about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me and my GF - ;)

Me and my GF recently got into these kind of RP, we find it very exciting and very sexy ;). We both loved this story, very deep with the characters and the life they shared. Keep em coming!

gyndoctorgyndoctorover 11 years ago
Just a great "Well Done"

I think that your story here is very well done and I think you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking Awsome

I came three times.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Taking his daughter little red fruit

Nice story line and descriptive comments worked just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was really, really good! Thanks for writing! :)

bLoner1964bLoner1964almost 7 years ago
Lovely...

Neglect the negative reviews.... your story captures the father's guilt better than most stories here. his uncontrollable love and affection for his darling and the romance between them is lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

now that father and daughter live like husband and wife its time to impregnate daughter with quadruplets, 4 girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous