All Comments on 'Dream Scape'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great imagination on this one!

I liked this a lot - it was fun to read and thinking about it made the possibilities seem endless.

Really different perspective for a story.

Great stuff!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your lead sucks

Nobody in his 50s claims to be elderly. Next time try to get through the first sentence before saying something stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Over 50

I'm over 50 and I'm elderly. I'm also going to dream about someone tonight. Great story.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 17 years ago
Nice story

This was a fun, loving, non-threatening kind of story. A very good read. Now, on the elderly thing.... I am in my 50s as well, and the first sentence definitely caught my attention. I wasn't offended, but I knew at that point that the author was a young person. I employ a lot of teenagers in my business, so I know they think of people in their 50s as old, while the 50s age people don't think that way at all. An elderly person is someone 30 years older than you, no matter what age you happen to be at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Historical story from 1906

To me, this story has the earmarks of a story taking place at least one hundred years ago. Maybe in 1906, a 59 year old widower might use dreams to occupy himself. Today we live a lot longer (e.g., I believe the average age in the USA is 75-78)and there's a lot more to do in life. I personally found the story (slightly) offensive and not serving any useful purpose. I am in my early 70's, remain fully employed (not self employed), and am doing as much today as 30 or 40 years ago. I know a number of others in the same boat as myself.

Unless a 59 year old is ill with a disease that prevents him/her from being mentally or physically active, D.G. Hear's story is not believeable by today standards. The fellow in the story was hit by lightning but I believe was mentally and physically sound. I mean what was his problem. He walks up a storm in the mornings, but the only other thing that he could after his walks was dream about what was and what could have been? What a defeated person.

D.G. Hear is an excellent writer. If he continues to direct his attention to people 50 plus, he should include some of the true and important issued faced by these citizens, e.g., money issues, acceptance issues, lifesytle issues, family issues, etc.

RAG

If an author wants to write about older people, write about the ways that younger people react to them. Write about the problems older people have with those individuals who prey on them for their money. Write about discrimination against the older population and not about how when you get older you are of no use ot the rest of society.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
A good DG story

This is a DG story as it is from DG.

I liked it except for the gay thing Ben dreamed about, I sure shudder on that dream of Ben’s. That is a real turnoff to this reader and I don’t read or comment on the Gay or lesbian category, to each their own. Nice to see you give other type of story lines a try now and then.

I like so many others really appreciate your Romance, Non-Erotic and of course Loving Wives stories.

Well done DG

Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get Real!

Just because you're writing fantasy doesn't mean you can ignore reality! Fifty old? Sitting on the front porch? Lost me at the very beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give an old man a Break!!

Hell, man - do some research. At 74 years old I have no problem getting it up. DG Hear this. Take your uninformed, ignorant foot out of your mouth before you try to write about 'mature'people. You're 'way too much' man! Dig it...!

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Not up to par!

DG you are usually a guaranteed good read. No so this time. This is just not up to par with your "Loving Wife" stories. You can do much, much better.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good one DG

As usual, a good read. contraversy abounds. What's funny is that the contraversy is not on the story but on the age of the retired teacher. Who gives a shit what different people feel is elderly. Tell them to just read the story. You would think they would be happy that it has an ending Tee-Hee, I liked it. I don't know what a DG Hear story is either other than a good read.

An avid reader

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Good story

An interesting take on the mind-control theme. I especially liked how a lot of the dreams had forbidden elements to them, e.g. the daughter-in-law, forcing the husband to watch, etc. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Slap me silly!

"I'm just an elderly man in my late fifties ........"

Thanks a lot DG! I happen to be 57 and have it on good authority (my wife) that I am nowhere near qualified as being elderly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes ,Yes

Yes, I really liked this story. Different but had me setting on the edge of my seat.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Really one of your best DG!!!!!

I enjoyed this very much and it was so much fun to read. The fact that he was a 'Dirty Old Man' was mitigated by the fact that most of his 'dream partners' (even his daughter in law) enjoyed the whole 'DreamScape' experience. DG, the idea has endless possibilities! This was a long one but, without a doubt, one of your very best. As I have said before, you can’t please all of the people all of the time, but you do keep trying despite a lack of appreciation from some, generally anonymous, critics. You warned us that this tale was not typical DG, but to me it was since, to me at least, DG Hear means well written top quality stories that keep us coming back for more! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really liked your take on the "struck by lightning

mind control gift. It was different and very entertaining. I am 52 and I don't get everyone's sensitivity to how you treated the guy. I just really enjoyed a mc story that was gentle, caring and unique.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A 66 YEAR OLD GOAT

i have discovered that the anticipation is better than the real thing at my age. could really see my self in this story especially from the moral end. thank you for a very good read. pops1943

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So...

Basically the main character is a serial Freddy Krueger style rapist with the added fun of making the victim enjoy it? Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You!

Top of the Morning to You!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your story! Love things dealing with dreams and you did a great job with this! Haven't read any of your other stories yet, but going to check them out.

H

SOULHACKER2788SOULHACKER2788over 12 years ago
Hit hit hit hit hit hit me with lightning…

Watch out JESSICA ALBA i'm Coming....

''Jessica Alba, put a breast in my mouth, bruh Wowzers! I just made a mess in my trousers''

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

And I thought its just about to heat up. Caroline and the dad should have some fun. Good start though!

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
some is just an opinion

I am past my 50's. I took no offence at anything about late 50's being elderly. I looked when I was in my 50's, but knew that women in their teens or 20's were too young for me. My mind still thinks like I am in my 20's, but I am able to face reality. When you consider the concept of a normal life span reaching 75 (as one commenter said), then 0-25 is early life, 26-50 is mid life and over 50 would be late life (or elderly). But, it is all a state of mind, as is being offended by what someone else thinks.

As for the story, it was a nice takeoff of the Dennis Quaid movie. I enjoyed it almost totally (but like one other commenter, I did not care for the Mayor giving him head). Like liked that at no time did he call these women "bitch", "slut", "cunt" or any other derogatory term. Terms like those totally ruin a story for me. I have no idea if you have followed this up with another similar story. I will look. It is also nice to see that as of April 2013 you were still writing. Sad when you find someone who spins a good yarn but then goes away after a year or less of submissions. Even worse when their story ends and leaves things hanging. Hate those "to be continued" that are not.

Opppssss.... Made a novella out of this comment. Keep up the good work.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
So, a lecherous, dirty old man

Rapes women in their sleep. And forces their husbands to watch. Not forgetting he invades the dreams of children and molests his own daughter in law in her dreams, and won't stop even when she begs. Charming. And people complained when good old Freddie Kruger did it! At least Freddie had revenge as an excuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Umm

Should have a part 3 butterfly...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is a wide variety

of the figments of your imagination. In a way this story is more true that you may think as far as taking others along with you in your "dreams". Think about that for a moment because in an odd way, it's true. Thanks for sharing; we have enjoyed hours together in your tales ( with hundreds of your other readers). Scotty / slowrdr@aol.com > your writing style is smooth enough to - not slow down the flow of the stories you tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continuation?

I think Caroline wants more. Keep writing please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exploring what the limits

Let's hear more about the butterfly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Wow! The story flowed well. Story wise it is a five star. Content of the story is creepy. Because of this, I cannot give it a five it deserves. Instead, I will not score with stars, but give it kudos laced with ick. I'm hoping DG Hear could appreciate that score. :-)

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

Magnificent!

Although this was only my second DG Hear story, it has immediately become one of my very best all-time Reads, especially so in the Mind Control genre. It was so pleasant to see Ben develop such a beautiful relationship with his daughter-in-law, even after she had discovered his secret :affliiction" In fact I began to hope that, over time, Caroline would allow Ben to get even closer to her, allowing ben to freely enter her dreams, allowing him to rub cream into her skin, to slip his fingers into her pussy, bringing her off with just his hands, and then as their relationship developed further, to let him bring her off with his magical tongue, and the to fully fuck her, surging his big cock into her demanding pussy until she fainted into an orgasmic explosion. Even that would have been an exceptional serial episode. And of course I enjoyed Ben with his Granddaughter Kitten, helping her with her school challenges and with her life. Unfortunayely The Rules do not permit ben to have an intimatr personal connection to Kitten, as he had with her mother, otherwise they could have dreamed dreams together in his bed on family visits to his place. God bless you for having posted this story, and if you ever get back to writing again, I hope it begins with a Sequel to Dream scope!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

Great story, just love your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5* cuz of the imagination underlying this whole story.

This is the first story I see about mental infidelity. Physical infidelity (also called cheating) is too often prevalent. But cheating is never done against oneself; it takes at least two bodies to physically cheat. If cheating is a freight train heading full speed toward disaster, that means that cheating includes at least two such freight trains. And we know the negative sides that will sooner or later surface for cheating, sort of a payback: discovery, loss of respect for self and others, loss of love, loss of trust and confidence, etc. to name but a few of the losses. Worse of all, a lot of people will be hurt, the cheaters being the first ones. We have all heard of pressure points. What are the cheaters looking for? Pleasure points? The absolute worse victims are the kids, and not only one set but two and maybe more.

This story is all about pleasure points, mind control and self-gratification. Mental infidelity (also called fantasies) revolves around control of the minds of others and have them under some form of spell leading to pleasure points and moments. Normally, we cannot restart an interrupted dream. Sometimes, some bits and pieces of a dream return to our minds at some future point. But here, the main character can control his mind to dreams he entertains with third parties and have them share his fantasies. Since human beings will usually select pleasure over pain, he has an unlimited supply of willing participants always under the disguise of a dream.

The story suggests that this ability with dreams was derived from a lightning strike. What it does not say is if this ability can be passed on to the next generation once it is acquired!

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What an imaginative story, well written and very interesting. Well done 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5667 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...