All Comments on 'Wife's Revenge'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So, what is the actual point?

Alright, if this is meant to be a "Loving Wives" story - what's the plot? We know nothing of the real story. Was it really his photos. Was it really his face in the camera - or was it just his body? Was he photographing something for some friends?

If this is meant to be erotica, then it fails.

I'm all for the revenge fics, but this story does not build enough on the characters for us to feel sympathetic to the wife. Indeed, I feel disgusted about her actions and am totally sympathetic to the husband.

You grammar and form a OK, so just plot it out a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
pathetic

what a pathetic excuse for a story. As a wife whose husband was a cheater, this tale is so below par it borders in the ridiculous and not worthy of even telling you why. I'm disgusted, you want to write an interracial or an erotic episode, fine, but don't try to dress it up as a loving story because it isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Swap characters

Change this to cheating wife instead of cheating husband, and it would still be shit. Except that it would haul out the pathetic "its all his fault!" crowd who insist that the husband forgive every crime his wife ever commits against him up to and including genocide.

Waste of time. Try reading up some stories by DG Hear or Longhorn__07 and then try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Reverse is worse for the evangelicals

Reverse the roles and the evangelicals just can't stand to see the man lose or be perceived as weak. You boys must have some serious issues with women. Get out and socialize don't just lay around at home jerking off. Life is better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Names

Edit your story before pressing the "submit button"

Those blatant errors are definitely a turn off to an otherwise potentially good story line albeit an overdone theme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WTF He saw her get fucked by 3 guys and had sex

with a woman as they tied him up and made him waatyc! And HE had to move out of HER house. I DON"T THINK SO! He should call his lawyer and get photos some how as she continunes her whoring night. They'll break up Oh yea! But it will be 50/50 not like this writer or the bitch wants it. I'd be home with my own papers and photos to hand to her when she gets back home. This is not just her game any more. She fucked 3 guys while she was still maried too. It's his word against hers I'd give her shit w/o a fight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A little help

It is pretty plain that the situation is not exactly as Kathy thought. In fact, that was plain early on. What is left undone is a convincing delivery of the actual situation to Kathy, and her friend Jenna. Hopefully there is a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Poor widdle wimp males

If the sex of each was reversed the creeps who are condemming her would be giving the story the best of marks and singing it praises.

Actually a bit overdone with the black giant cock in the ass but the plot is very rewarding.

Too bad the wimps can't appreciate it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

its just short and bland. seems rushed. remember you are writting about something that is very painful in reality. but the story comes out almost emotionless. its not just describing the 'revenge' (or whatever act was done), you also have to concentrate some on what your characters are feeling at that time.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
VILE NASTY MORONIC SHIT

this story is as Bad as TIES THAT BIND (blue88) or HILDY ( wanderer)

No reason to care about the supposed cheating hubby or the wife

richardaorichardaoalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

Sorry about all the low ratings as well as the comments.

One comment shows the reader skipped parts of your story.

As for the husband going back for photos--if they would read-the paper work was final the day before he had to watch.

Keep on writing and enjoy your self-I personally do not like Anonymous comments.

Sincerely,

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
no feelings at all

The story didn't do anything for me the writing was ok subject matter the same divorce laws must be different in your part of the world to mine, we have court hearings here and you are notified as a respondent so that you can contest it, also her lawyers ask if you would like to pay her costs. other than that fine

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 18 years ago
The end of the marriage isnt done when the wife

signes the papers. It's over when the husband agrees and signs them too. he could have contested it. To the writer who said theat it was over doesnt know what the fuck he or she is talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good manhaters story

she became a whore to hurt hubby.what was she thinking,like a slut.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Just made up laws, group sex and interracial

Started out with a good concept of a story and then was very disappointing on all the background that was left out. The concepts and laws grew so fantasized it fly’s in the face of any believability.

I guess this is just a jerk-off story for some. The writing is alright but the story is lacking so much to be more then a rush to a partial group sex, interracial fantasy of some kind. It’s like any words to fill-in to get from the opening set up of he cheated to the ending of she wins. Everything in-between was nonsense. Needs a bit of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
shit

id damn sure make sure i came back and got pictures and tha thouse id clean it out then burn it down ....id quit my job and move the fuck away and id only do straight cash jobs ...let the bitch try to find my ass ..those guys who mugged me i would hope they could sleep with one eye open as one day id get them ... every one would have an accident of some kind ...they would regret that one piece of pussy they got ,,i would sure hope they remember it well as one day they will be unable t ofuck as they will be paralyzed or a chain saw would slip and cut their leg off right at nut level ....maybe a dog would take a bite out of their cock ...oh well the black guy id make sure he roasted in hell for thinking he was good enough to fuck a white woman ...he would boil in oil ///as for kathy id just send her pics of all her friends plus jenna ...wonder what she would look like after a horse fucked her ..oh well she would never have to worry about size again huh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
DON"T WRITE IF YOU DON"T KNOW!

First, the writing itself was stunted. Your use of dialogue sucked. I expected to hear the Rastus come out the black guys mouth at any minute1 Next, you used just about every racial sterotype you could find, Third, according to your bio, you are from Malaysia. This would account for not knowing US law at all. Not even a little. In point of fact, a marriage is not over even after the "husband" signs the paper. It is over when the the hearing judge signs the paper, dipshit! I know, that no judge, unless he works for George Bush, is going to sign a divorce decree without a hearing, in some states an actual trial. And it is the State, via the judge, who really decides what is what and to whom things belong!

Stick to writing about shit in your own part of the world. Maybe we will believe that.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh, come on!

This wasn't so bad. You've just gotten a lot of comments from people who love to throw their bullshit at people. Fuck them. I bet they're Washington lawyers.

It wasn't a great story, sure, but it wasn't all bad. Besides, it's your fantasy, you do what you want with it.

About the legal "advice" in some comments; did the writer say it took place in the usa with it's current laws? Or even in this universe? Maybe he/she did, it's besides the point. It's a story, fucking try to buy it or look out your window, it's were you'll find reality anyway. Reality sucks, it's why Literotica exists.

fdkman262fdkman262almost 18 years ago
Differences in Revenge

I've never figured it out, why is it when women cheat the husband thinks about punishing the wife and her lover by exposing the affair to everyone, and rarely, violence against the lover and sometimes the wife. Almost never is his first thought to run out and have an affair to get back at her.

Now a woman, as in this story, it seems her FIRST thought is to jump in bed with some guy and throw it in hubby's face. Of course they are usually stupid enought to tape it or have pictures that they give to the husband to humiliate him but are really more useful in the divorce to prove SHE cheated!

This author had to layer cliche upon cliche by adding a black guy to the mix. Come on, how about a LITTLE originality? Nah, too much trouble.

As always it is easier to be lazy than to take the time to write a story that engages the reader.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Simplistic and Crude

As has been said, male cheating with female revenge has a script that must be followed. A dash of rope, a tincture of black cock and the manditory 3 or more hemungus cocks.

Writer, the script did not call for a girl friend but then who cares as long as he had to watch and cry. However, you also didn't follow the script as to his nudity and visible small cock - for that bend over and count.

Perhaps you are a new writer with less than 500,001 views give or take a million partial reads. In any case, good writing can do more for a story than a tired old view.

You can do better but seemingly not in loving wives eh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I can understand your lack of knowledge of US Law

most o fhte commenters don't have much of a clue either. Regardless of the state, a divorce is not a legally binding document until both parties have signed or one party and a court ruling or the court ruling then entry into the courts records. That entry is what makes it official and legal. As for my dear loving wife who had we forceably restrained while he acted out her fantasies. The cops would be looking for her with an arrest warrant (warrants for the men involved also) actually just call the cops from the lobby, everyone involved in what could be called a kidnappping would be there in one room. Her annoucement that the house was hers and she planned to go for alimony would almost certainly require a court hearing and ruling, if the hubby did not agree. One hidden afair vs an open gangbang, would mean letters to her family, boss, pastor, fellow empolyees, neighbors. A rather overdone revenge against her hubby, whom she still 'loved' and was only mad because she was not invited to join with him in his affair. Hope she has good medical coverage, open bareback sex is very risky with people you do not know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
and, two years later,

both "girls" started to get thinner and thinner; they had themselves tested and, unfortunately, they had HIV; but they didn't know if it was that night or the uncounted nights since that time.

that bastard Todd, he was cheating and he got away with it; but they, the good guys, only fucked a couple good looking men, and they got some potentially fatal virus!

but when they started reading, they found that the drug cocktails nowadays are pretty strong and could likely extended their lives many years, if they stop giving thesemlves more vicious foreign viruses, bacteria, and germs which would only exacerbate their immune system,,,

ah, life's so unfair! but they DID have their fun, with each other and with dozens of brothers with the biggest cocks in the whoel world!

god, could it be that first time, when Leroy broke her ass in front of Todd?, with him tied up and crying like a wimp? could that be the time she was given the HIV?, and Jen slurped her afterward,,, so if so, then that must be why Jen also got it! god, God is unfair to women, good women, who just wanted revenge on their cheating bastard husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give the man a break you hypocrites patriotic Amer

Yes I think the story plot was below par but for goodness sake don't hit the man about his lack of knowledge about american law. Stop being so fucking hypocritical and trying to be patriotic.

Jerry Bruckheimer didn't do his research regarding Singapore in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean :The Curse of The Black Pear. He had Johnny Depp say 'Singapore' when in the olden days the country was known as 'Temasek'.

Gaelen Foley the historical romance writer called 'Malaysia' instead of 'Malaya' in one of her book.

There are many more famous writers, celebs, public figures in America making blunders about another country's history, laws, culture or whatever shit but did the rest of the world cry foul about it? We didn't. We just let it go. And here you are all those freaking assholes that condemn the writer for not knowing the laws of US. What fucking bullshits are those. Get a live peeps! Stop being so critical. Talk about his plot instead for goodness sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ignorance is not an excuse

A little logic and research goes a long way, this overused plot suffered because of that, apart of lack of originality. I'm not a US citizen but even I know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
in your stories the women alway rule

women fuck over men in mostly all your stories.this story is the same,but what the wife and her friends are doing will counter act what hubby did.so no win for anybody.if you write stories of revenge do so where men get some too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
lucky

todd is the lucky person in this shit story, he got rid of two sluts and three perverts at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Fantastic Tale of Revenge

It may be a classic tale of revenge but it is still a great one. You paint a great picture with this story and it really draws the reader in. I even felt terrible for the husband at the end, knowing his wife was going to spend the evening continuing this act. That's how you know its a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
appropriate

he inflicted a serious wound on the marriage and she killed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes,

I believe they have a communation problem, having said that, two wrong don't make a right no mater how you slice it. I hope she's happy with her decision to kill her marriage with her silly revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not worth reading,

I hope she find solace in her action in killing her marriage. I hate reading story left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a complete idiot.

Courts don't care who's cheating. Things get split 50/50. All she got from humiliating her husband was the chance to pickup STD's, aids or herpes. He could have sued for illegal restraint and kidnapping - DNA on the ropes don't ya know! But just let the slut go. She lost.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Assholes

All characters in this tale are totally pathetic. Revenge fucks don't work. Everyone was a low-life cheater. Husband was the first asshole and the wife and her fuck crew topped it off. I HATE all cheaters. They should die in agonizing pain.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Girls Just Want To Have Fun Too****

Nice reverse story.Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why leave?

Call the Police. If they force him out it'll make it easier to get her out.Tell her to leave. NEVER give up the house unless a Court orders you to. She has no grounds and when the Police arrive show them the chair and the bindings. They're going to jail. Bet she didn't think about that. Having divorce papers means nothing. She didn't have a restraining order. Plus which, she's the slut. And he has proof. And lots of witnesses. When faced with civil lawsuits you think that her lovers are going to back her or run for cover? Dumb story. Not well thought out or presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid wife

He's going to get half. Half the house, half the assets. She has pictures he has witnesses. You think any of those "players" won't testify against her when he sues them? They'll fold like cheap suits. Which means she gets half and nothing more. The house gets sold. Typical idiotic story that sounds good but just doesn't fly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He simply went down to his office, got his gun and returned.

He took each mans drivers license. He took their pictures with his cell phone. Then he called the Police. The men, faced with possible charges of illegal restraint and kidnapping rolled over on his wife, confessing that it was her plan. She was arrested. In the divorce that he filed, he asked for and received the house and 70% of their assets and won easily. She was in jail. I wonder how she thinks her plan turned out? Idiotic, poorly thought out story. Morale of the story? Never commit criminal acts with a room full of witnesses. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could she be any dumber?

He's about to take her to the cleaners in the divorce. She illegally restrained and assaulted him. Felonies. And the guys are going to rat her out so fast it will make her head spin. They liked the DA's offer of a lesser sentence. So she went to jail, he got a divorce and kept most of the assets as she lost her rights after being convicted of those crimes. How is jail working out for you now honey? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wife's revenge

any white woman that fucks a black man needs to be shot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wife's revenge

any white wife fucks a black man needs hot iron in her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course he went downstairs and called the Police

His wife and her lovers were arrested. The abrasions on his ankles and wrists, his DNA on the ropes were all the Police needed. HE got a divorce while his wife spent the next 5 years in prison. He kept all the assets since she had been convicted of several felonies and the guys, in an effort to get lighter sentences had rolled over on her and told the Police it whole thing was her idea. No to smart huh bitch? Idiotic story that simply wasn't thought through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wait just a minute!

What made it her house? And isn't she doing exactly what she claims he was doing - cheating? And now doesn't he have witnesses to her cheating? Seems like the kettle calling the pot black. So she's not getting the house, all she's getting is a 50/50 split of the marital assets. Oh and maybe not even that since she and her friends have committed several crimes by tying him up. Poorly thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF!

You could of done so much with this story, but alas, you didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Favorite Literotica Stories Are...

The ones where a cheating husband is overpowered, securely restrained and forced to watch men he knew...coworkers, friends, neighbors, his brothers, his boss, his competitors, etc...enjoy having limitless sex with the cheating husband's wife over a 3-day, 4-night holiday weekend or better yet, over his two-week vacation. It is even better if the wife winds up pregnant.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Time for hubby to leave call the police. She and her friends would be charged with assault, foceable restraint and confinement maybe even kidnapping. Between the legal charges and lawsuits he should be able to destroy the bunch of the.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Todd Returns!

Todd returns with a rod,an AK 47 to be exact,and splatters Kathy,Jenna,and the 3 stooges all over the walls. ~ Wifey was right about Todd cheating but,as it turns out,DEAD right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too funny for words!

What makes it "her" house? Why wouldn't Todd go downstairs and call the police? His DNA is on the panties, his DNA is on the restraints that held him to the chair and all the men's DNA is all over his wife. So what you have is a Mexican standoff. The cops collect the evidence and take all the men's information down. Todd's lawyer's take their statements. So if any of them are married or have girlfriends, those are in the wind since the men cheated. And you think any of those guys are going to lie to save Kathy's ass? Let's see - illegal restraint, assault and battery are just a few of the charges against her. If she's lucky she stays out of prison and is awarded some of the assets in the divorce. The house is going to be sold and the profits split. Because at the end of the day most states are no-fault. Given her illegal activities such as tying him up she'll be lucky to get 20% of their assets. So her revenge didn't really work out too well. Stupid cunt. Poorly thought out drivel with no thought given to any real consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid scenario, boooring characters

no more comment on the drivel.

No rating also

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Divorce went through, she got the house and a 50-50 split of assets. Todd didn’t fight it as he felt guilty for cheating and causing the mess. A year after the divorce he meets his ex at a bar they talk about what happened and he said he missed her. She was still mad at him but realized she still loved him well kinda missed him. He asked her if they could have diner and she said that she’d rather have him come to the house for diner. A few nights later he arrived at the house with flowers she was smiling and seemed happy to see him. They were sitting at the table when two large black men entered the dining room. She turned to them and said, “hi guys how did it go”. “fine” they replied. She turned to Todd and said, “these are my two live in lovers Darren and Jamal and those two are my twin girls. Todd looked at the girls who were obviously father by a black man. Kathy smiled and said, “ Remember the night I paid you back for cheating on me well seems Darren and Jamal both knocked me up and each of my girls has a different father isn’t that a hoot. The guys have been keeping me satisfied for the last eighteen months since you weren’t around. If you want to accept the girls and try again they have agreed to move out and letting you move back in.” Todd didn’t know what to say but manage to ask, “will they be out of our lives”? Kathy replied, “of course except when the come to visit their daughters or when they come to service my need for their ten inch cocks. Todd replied a little confused, “your going to still fuck them”. Kathy replied, “Of course silly you don’t expect me to go with their beautiful big black cocks do you. It will only be a couple times a week. Besides the girls need bothers so I will need Darren and Jamal. Todd looked at her and smiled and said, “looks like you don’t need me. Guess the adage once you go black is true. But in my case, now that you’ve gone black I don’t want you back.”

With that he walked out of the house not looking back. He heard Kathy say as he left, Sorry Todd thought you would be OK with things, remember you started this not me.” Once ack inside she looked at her two black studs and said, “oh well, his loss let’s go to bed, I need some lovin.”

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just seeing the name Leroy in a story shows you that it's some kind of cheap ir garbage. Leroy, Jamaal, and Marcus makes it a gangbang.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Jamal (and his generic manifestations) is starting to pass The Martian Slut Ray in the pantheon of Cheap Plot Devices. I predicted it before I read the first word. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Todd divorced the whore and made sure everyone knew what she was doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous