All Comments on 'Wife & Sister Do Him Again'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
They better leave him tied and leave for anpther s

I think the sandpaper is a great start, but when he gets loose or is freed, a belt sander would work well on breast or cunt. If he decided to let them live, I am not sure I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
UR STORY

What is it with some of you writers? How can an old man (dirty or not) read some of the story when it laps over onto the blue part of the page?

Editors please advise writers.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
So bloated she could not pull off

Wow what a stupid waste of space on the literotica servers.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Oh lord how pathetic

astringent which was used in the first story is used to SHRINK tissue and cells.

And she was locked on his dick LOL what was he a fucking dog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What the f--k happen.

Will someone tell these but hole half a-- writers to finish their stories. I want to know how he killed the bit-hs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago

That is one fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

Great imagination! It's about time men got a taste of what they dish out every day to their wives and daughters. You think everybody out there is a timid little Methodist? Obviously, men enjoy giving it but they can't stand taking it.

Jordan San Clemente CA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Payback is a bitch!

Unless they're going to bury him or change their names and move far away I'm thinking they might not survive when he comes looking for revenge. In his spot I'd make sure they spent a long time in the hospital. Neither one might be able to ever have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf

That was just fucked up

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Brian Needs to Punish the Bitches!

What a couple of cunts! Sure Brian cheated ,but it was was with his wife's sister. Shouldn't she be in the same position,pardon the expression, as Brian? And if the wife is that upset,she should just divorce him. Anyhow,if I were Brian I would make certain that I made those 2 pay,BIG TIME! That bullshit about kneeing and kicking him in the nuts,and sandpapering his tool. WTF!!! Brian should lay low for about a month as he recovers,telling Linda and Stacey that he understands he was wrong to cheat,and deserves what he got,all the while plotting the details of his revenge. Drug the bitches and tie them up then let them have it! No balls to kick so pull out their pubic hairs,one by one. Next find a couple of super-sized dildos (12 FAT inches should do the trick),put on a harness and fuck the shit out of each while shoving the other 12 incher up their other hole. Make sure to shoot a huge load in each of their faces. Next,get out the electric machine,attach some wires to their clits,and turn on the juice. Then...well,you get the idea! Those cunts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unless they kill him?

They're going to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Cuz he's going to the police.

Badly done drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a delightful story

How very uplifting and charming, really boosts ones faith in human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

OMG while I'm not into the pain I did love the story. Good Job. Don't listen to these fools with negative comments

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Delightful story

I am a sissy and so wish for a woman to use me these two have used him. Please if you want to hurt me PM me crush what little bit of male there is in me. Some of us just need to be hurt. I am one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A year later and I still love this treatment. My wife makes me cum by punching my balls. They hurt 24 7 but I need more. I wish for one final day of abuse then for her to finally crush them beyond repair. 4yourpleasureiam

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

Uhh the hell? Okay, he cheated on her, but that doesn't warrant torture. I hope he divorces her ass and files charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then he called the police, had them jailed and divorced his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I assume, that he is not going to survive at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it - very descriptive of how to torture poor Brian & wife, Linda.

DominatrixBreederDominatrixBreederabout 2 months ago

Man we already got three chapters and we don't got to see Brian fuck stacey pussy.

Please Author sir, give this thirsty daoist chapter where Brian pound Stacey's pussy and impregnate her...🥵🥵🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous