All Comments on 'My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 03'

by MikeyC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The only hope for this ridiculous story

would be if he turns the tables on her and then splits.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
First time reading this kind of story.

The writng is pretty standard for this site. It isn't bad and shows a reasonable command of the English language. too bad it is totally wasted.

But I was curious to see what was the attraction was here. I won't be reading any thing more in this vein, however. Anyone who finds this even remotely erotic and stimulating, much less pleasurable, is just plain sick. I don't mean kinky I mean - sick. They should be taken out of general population kind of sick. Populate an offshore island and not let them off ever again kind of sick. Sterilize them (male of female) so they can't reproduce kind of sick. Don't stay in the same room because just breathing the same air as they makes one feel infected kind of sick. These kinds of people need to be culled from the rest of the human herd. and deep inside they know it!

Someone finds reading about pissing in someone else mouth exciting? Drinking urine can kill you, dipshit. Whie I do not advocate random acts of violence and I would never condone spouse beating as a general rule, sometimes a good ass-kicking is called for, indeed required! If ever therewas a situation where one was called for, this qualifies. If my wife taunted me for 5 days, from the reference to "Phil" I assume she also fucked another man while I was trussed up and watching, pissed in my mouth, called me names, the first thing I would do after the stupid bitch untied me would be to break her fucking jaw! Then I would call the cops, tell them what transpired and ask them to take me away quietly before I killed her worthless ass! Phil would have to hope I never got out of jail, also. He and I would have to have a "come to Jesus meeting" as well.

Tolerance goes just for far before it becomes license. My father used to tell me that people who were into this kind of stuff were mentally deranged. Father knew best!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love wimp stories

Nothing better than a woman taking charge of a fags wimp cock and loving it. Great story keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

Unlike the previous buffoons comment, I like the series. Keep up the good work, and let your imagination run wild, that's what this site is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Misstress Mikey vanquishes Chagrined

Mickey, I loved your story. Very erotic.

I noticed that a rather uptight member named Chagrined took exception to your strong Mistress.

My feelings to Dear Mr. Chagrined:

I finished reading your comments on Mickey C's femdom story. Yeah urination is not everyone's fantasy but I think you are more scared of the domination than the pee pee. I think you know very well how much you would like a woman, a really strong erotic women who can fulfill all your sexual perversions without you having to make the decision to do anything but what you are told to do mayb more than you want to admit to.

You suggest that "all these people be taken to an off-shore island? I think you, Chagrined, want to be taken out to that island yourself.

Don't bother protesting..bad boy..you have already protested way nore than any true revulsion requires. Now your posturing moves into the realm of lust and compulsion. Be honest and own up to your own perversions. After all, is that what Literotica is all about?

Vee Rich

V.RichV.Richover 17 years ago
Misstress Mikey vanquishes Chagrined

Mickey, I loved your story. Very erotic.

I noticed that a rather uptight member named Chagrined took exception to your strong Mistress.

My feelings to Dear Mr. Chagrined:

I finished reading your comments on Mickey C's femdom story. Yeah urination is not everyone's fantasy but I think you are more scared of the domination than the pee pee. I think you know very well how much you would like a woman, a really strong erotic women who can fulfill all your sexual perversions without you having to make the decision to do anything but what you are told to do mayb more than you want to admit to.

You suggest that "all these people be taken to an off-shore island? I think you, Chagrined, want to be taken out to that island yourself.

Don't bother protesting..bad boy..you have already protested way nore than any true revulsion requires. Now your posturing moves into the realm of lust and compulsion. Be honest and own up to your own perversions. After all, is that what Literotica is all about?

Vee Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can Dumping In His Maw Be Far Behind Her?

Now there you go - lets crank this up from the silly fetish of piss swallowing and go for something more serious - of more substance - more body - more chunks if you will - man this will get more filling for him - more chewwy.

So there you go - no real BDSM but more dark fetish Mikie - something to sink your teeth into.

Anyway - When does the arousing part start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

I really like these stories, it's the fantasy that's important here and the imagination. If it was real then a lot of husbands would probably have drowned the wife in the bath!lol But keep up the good work!

oriondogoriondogover 17 years ago
It's only a matter of time

before he eats her shit (no pun intended) and then she can flush (him) her toilet. I'm sorry but these 3 stories went a little too far for my taste. I guess that's why its called BDSM.

As much as I fantasize about watching my wife getting fucked silly by another MAN. The least she can do is let me cum. Anyway the first time she slaps me I would have to reply in kind. Just not my cup of tea or piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I would have had a better use of my hands than

to play with my cock. I would have pushed her fucking face down under the water and held it there until she gave me the key to the cage. Then and only then would she be let out of the tub. Up and down under the water for a few minutes longer each time and she would give you the fucking key. Then you should have unlocked it and got her dressed and threw, I mean threw, her ass out telling her to go to Phil. You have the photos and a tape of her converstaion. You should have already have called your lawyer and have her served that night. Then call the lock smith and have the locks changes. What an ass wipe you must be. Are you from rEngland?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wonder why most mistress's are cheating whores..cant you have fun and be faithful, damn whores

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous