All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Italian Stallion'

by shirereeve

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dearest writer - There is 1 Thing Smaller than

your wiener and thats your mind for demeaning a weak pathetic wimp by self cuckolding yourself and proudly watching big cocks - so when your whore wants you to wear a thong and skirt but no bra get your lipstick out. Male humiliation is such a rush eh writer.

All that so when she has you sucking her hemungus strange cocks up your lipstick on them will really excite her.

Until then begin your search high and mostly low for your missing self respect.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
WHAT A TURD

the last writer is. As usual he wants to remain anonymous, in case someone describes him the same way as he describes others. I can only presume it is someone with a tiny dick who is frightened of ever meeting a woman. the type of man (if he has grown up to be that yet) who prefers to sit in seclusion and play with himself because he dare not show what he has to anyone else. Keep up the writing, shirereeve, but save som pity for the gelding who writes about your wife and her stallion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There are those who don't like these stories

and you can get an idea of how few there are when you look at the voting. It takes a lot of 5s to offset the 1s these folks like to cast.

You did a nice job with the story, thanks for taking the time to write and post it.

As for the writers of the two earlier comments (it could have been the same writer, I suppose: I do wonder if these stories hit a nerve with you. Can you not keep your own wife happy sexuallY, has she 'stepped out' on you? Learn to enjoy the experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What take you so much to tell us

you tell us to much about how stupid idiot wimp you are and the world of literotica is full of that kind of half males

what is better for you is to go and replace that shit cock with a cunt, or the best is to go and kill yourself

dont try to write such shit stories....first because you write soooooo bed, and second because you are full of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PISS DOWN YOUR OWN THROAT, WIMPO

Go get a new job cleaning toilets with your tongue instead of writing this vomitous cuckold crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish it were my wife

YOur story touched me because I wish that had happened to me and my wife. I would give anything for a handsome young guy to fuck her while I watched.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 17 years ago
Why do guys feel so threatened.....

Why do guys feel so threatened by this type of story?

I just don't get it? This writter writes a decent tale about a wife looking to play? So what.

Love is love and sex is sex. If your wife strays on vacation do you divorce her? Feel bad? What??? And why be so angry about this? In marriage people sooner or later test their limits. It happens. To men and women. Big deal. If they become emotionally involved, that is cheating. But sex, or a kiss, or little feel or flash is nothing.

BTW...not a bad story. Needs a little work. Keep up the effort! ;)seacoast02us@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

just another pathetic wimp husband and slut wife; you do realise the cunt WILL do it again and probably did before this wonderfull experience. she's not worth a damn doesn't respect him, and he damn sure doesn't respect himself to put up with this cunt's actions

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
I agree that people who don't like these stories

shouldn't read them. I do like good wrting though. Unfortunately, this isn't. The paragraphs were too long and that was rather off-putting. There wasn no use of dialogue. The sex scenes, what there were of them were poorly written.

Go back to school and take a creative writing course.

BTW, I am glad the narrator this tale is happy. I am sure his wife is as well. I am sure that the fellows porking her are not exactly morose. :-) I will be happy when wife, hubby and her lovers all come down with the most virulent form of clap or syphilis possible and die (alone) in the throes of madness. :-) None will be missed. And I DO sign my comments.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dear skipee in da UK (surprise)

Cuckstering yourself for pathetic male humiliation may be your idea of excitement and you have the right to comment on your deep need & desires for your male demeanment by someone who has mothered her children under your roof. Gee the hole thing seems peculiar doesn't it skipee but to each your own sickness or fetish.

And now Chagrined, because I respect most of your thoughts and work, I will say but 2 things: silly names like Wortsalve of E. LA weigh in about as much as a pound of shit in one hand and cow dung in the other as far as being more credible and samely anonymousely as this commentor.

So your rights and words can be as awe inspiring or less than mine - kinda in the eyes of the beholder is that decided and not by you or I.

In that same vein, it seems that you have the right to read anything and comment but would deny me that same right - hmmm where is that written - nope can't find it anywhere - maybe it's one of those when all else fails use the old anon. fable to put someone down like skipee in da UK duz.

Perhaps I'm confused but isn't this a free speech arena where everyone weighs the same unless some feel they shovel more with a silly name (remember Wortsalve of E.LA). So writers write and like or not public comments are encouraged by the site management unless turned off by da suppressor writer.

Silence (Non-comment) is quiet approval by ommision whereas comments can be measured or discounted.

We can debait this right here if you wish and nobody gets kilt (UK word) - cool huh - just like it was intended in Free Speech 101 (do they have that in da UK?). Ahhh they must eh skipee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmmmmm

Wish I was your wife, you generous man !!!

njbeachhottienjbeachhottieover 17 years ago
Why so angry?

Why so many negative comments? This wife, er...hotwife, was on vacation and had some fun. Who cares? Don't some of you "self respecting" men occasionally stray and try a little strange **** on the side. So should we women dump you because you had some fun? STOP BEING SUCH NEANDERTHALS!!!! This is just a fun website. Fantasy stuff. Get it? If you want to criticize and preach from the soap box go to that incest section. That I find disgusting and next time you guys try to have sex with your children remember that THAT is immoral and illegal EVERYWHERE in the USA.

xxoo Kristi kristitennis2006@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Erotic! Almost Perfect!

Excellent in all respects. The only improvement I could offer you for this story would have been for you to also tell about the baby your wife had or was going to have nine months after the trip and how you have managed to not let her have the slightest suspicion that you know your impending fatherhood was due to her infidelity.

rene_houstonrene_houstonover 17 years ago
Who are the anonymous losers,

who leave comments berating the authors work, then they themselves can't even spell? They are the true spineless wimps. Your story was great, keep up the good work. It was quite an exciting read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loser is the hubby and the whore of a wife

tell your kids and the hubby dad and brothers about the stud.ask them who the loser is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Horse

SHIT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot story

love those stories......

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 8 years ago
Very sexy story

I've read so many of the comments and think that they are very rude. I myself thought this story was extremely arousing. I myself have had fantasies about situations where a man like that has seduced me away from my husband. However having a husband that gets turned on by this only makes it more exciting. Top marks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

FUCK YOU, DICK HEAD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sure you could be happier

If you never brought the cheater home, you would be lots happier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Having children embellishes a woman

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND why do you say that "since we do not have any children, she has been able to maintain her figure and she looks more like a woman of 26 than 36"!If she would have had children,SHE WOULD HAVE LOOKED EVEN BETTER because the maternity EMBELLISHES A WOMAN and adds to her beauty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

PEEEUUUKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happens on vacation DOESN'T stay on vacation

It follows you home in the form of a cheating slut. Who has an unknown number of std's. Why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole? She's shown him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him. Time for a divorce. Horrible ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I couldn't be happier!!

She was served today by my attorney.

CupCakeKidCupCakeKidalmost 4 years ago

That was a pretty good story. Leaves you hungry for more. Shame they didn't get up to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Similar Story

Watched wife bang a hiking guide I hired for her loved every minute. Yes shes hot. Yes Im an alpha male get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you're a fucking idiot. and this continued nonsense of alphas and betas is adolescent pop psychology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no REAL men or sometning. There are mentaly sane men or ill ones. There are sexally balanced ones or deviants. From all sides cuck shit is a deviant behavior be it for the cuck; the slut or the bastard. ( would make a great title for a story this one) ;-)

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Rather patheticโ€ฆ

mfbridgesmfbridges9 months ago

FYI, your wife his fucking your best friend because you a wuss. Unless you got some too on that trip, it's just not kosher.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very mediocre simplistic story about a wannabe cuck. No ployt or character development. A disappointing read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous