All Comments on 'Cumming Home Again'

by Mike Franklin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore Ignorance

Actually pretty good story.....Sounds like reality of two people who have lusted after each other for years and finally consumated it. There are many married women who enjoy sex far more than their husbands do. So story sounded like reality...funny how some people think it is ok for men to screw around but not women.....Keep up writing..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nothing new

Nothing new

just another stupid idiot wimp that tell us his wife s real life s storie

he may go kill himself and it will be the best for all. writers and readers

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But could have been better....

If you missed him so much and allowed him to fuck you, then why didn't you take his sperm in your belly? It was obvious that you really wanted him, all of him, in you, and to do so by taking his sperm against your cervix, you would have made this much more erotic by possibly starting new growth in your belly WITH HIM, and fuck with your husband!

okdeaconokdeaconover 17 years ago
Well Written BUT

MikeFranklin; You write well. I am sorry I just did not like the ending. After all that treatment just to please her she did not let him nut in her pussy. That would be the last fuck she ever got from me. Sorry but honest is the best policy. okdeacon

Mike FranklinMike Franklinover 17 years agoAuthor
A Note From The Author

Let me start by saying I have no problem with people leaving 'negative' comments about a story - not everything I write is going to appeal to every reader. As an author, I look at those comments as insight into what you, the reader, are interested in reading about.

However, ignorant comments will not be tolerated and are thus removed by me. Especially if you don't have the balls to sign your name to your comment. If some malcontent wants to say something, go right ahead; but be an adult about it.

In reference to those who posted comments - this story more than any other I have written is more narriative than fiction. This is almost action for action an experience I had not a month hence. The only variation was I of course changed names and challenged myself to write the story from her perspective.

Also, I certainly will not apologize to you for having a large cock and I ended the story coming in her mouth because that is precisely what I did.

-MF

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
1

author is too opinionated about commentors. Also, what difference doses it make if someone signs a comment. To sign is to give sicko people like you a license to harass one.

Not all stories like this will get a comment from me but, all like this will get a big, fat, ZERO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous