All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Mika No. 01'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot!!!!!

Well it seems like Mika is quite an adventurous woman that loves to show off her body in public, love women that are adventurous and sexy and wow very hot read Susan:)

Seems like you have helped Mika embrace her sexuality, and I can definetely see how because as hot as you are babe you can help bring anyone's sexuality out loved reading this too.

Tell Mika I enjoyed reading about her too:)

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a slow read because he can't write.

A job, a real tough chore, to read through this one. And it's a little pretentious when someone from Carolina uses 'arse' for their ass.

Ok, the 'story'. Creativity, zero. Concept, been written a thousand times. Plot, more lack of originality. And those are my reasons for writing this comment. I've stayed away from this guy for awhile, so it was my mistake to open this turd up.

Trecker3Trecker3over 17 years ago
Huh?

I wonder what story and author "Anonymous in not Carolina" read and is referring to? He thinks Susan and Mika are guys? Put away the drugs, girlie.

I love this kind of story. A woman finally exploring her willingness to expose herself and bear the scrutiny of strangers. And not just a quick flash and run. Staying in the one place and letting others watch her for as long as she can tolerate the tension. Well done, Mika.

Are you a transplant from Europe? Arse does sound like someone from "not Carolina" as the coward suggested.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Another extremly exciting Soroity Sister!

I found this extremly arousing! I'm anxious to read about more adventures from Mika.

Thank you Susan and Mika for sharing your adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Lucky Sorority Sisters:Mika No. 01!

Great story and will leave you rather excited! Can't wait to read many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
attention shoppers

Fun in the aisles! Loved it!

becky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous