All Comments on 'Under Mr. Nolan's Bed Ch. 03'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Funny Sexy Story!

I've heard of partners in Crime; but, your two main characters are really...well - just hilarious. I loved their sexual antics to death. You so captured that particular sin vs forgiveness thing perfectly. Loved it!

Antfarmer77Antfarmer77over 17 years ago
Awesome Series

I don't read series stories very often but I LOVE this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmm

how do you manage to do this consistently. You put out a story line that is well thought out, believable and written with an intensity that just keeps your fans coming back for more. I am very impressed Selena, I just wish I had the ability to write the way you do, and hate you for making it seem so easy, when in reality, it's a bitch. Kudos (the chocolate kind).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reviewed!

I reviewed it, SK- nanananana

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES!

Selena the porn writing goddess extraordinaire, taking us down a hot and perverted path at her own pace, tease and spice and then BAM, like Emeril, it gets REALLY HOT! I LOVE THIS SERIES! Keep going, girl. For you, my cum is like doritos-I'll just make more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one of the stuffest hard ons ever!

one of the stiffest hard ohs ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You're going to hell says it all

Is amusing though that you and your keybored clan never miss one stroke even when the Name God comes up in a story bringing to light the question all will answer for perverted things.

Such a jaded ilk.....

The feedback is more interesting in dimension as usual than the story.

lance gtlance gtover 17 years ago
Amazing series!!!

I love the interplay between Leah and Erica. They are hot characters Selena. Look forward to their next adventure.

Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep up the good work

I am not usually a fan of chapter stories because I am not usually able to follow each chapter and end up mising some of the chapters. But with this story I have followed and anticipate each new chapter. Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

I loved how you worked the characters slowly up to the sex. Can't wait to see the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb

Great build up... Got me all hot and bothered now...

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
I am impressed!

You have kept the great pace and excitement through three chapters! I'm loving it!

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Deliscously erotic and enticing!

The erotic build up between chapters is so well done... luring this reader to crave more and more!

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
Don't you just love the exploration of new love

Awesome to read. So exquisite it took me bad to my first exploration with my girlfriend when we were at school.

LaNiqueSLaNiqueSabout 7 years ago
Love this story

I can read this story any time and be turned on by it.

city_girlcity_girlalmost 7 years ago
Very sexy

This was a real turn on, interesting to think about two girls discovering this side to them, thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous