All Comments on 'Mom, Please Help Me!'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredibly Hot

Loved the dirty talk, such as when he called her a fucking no good whore.

tasimumtasimumover 17 years ago
WOW

Hey great story. it made the juices flow like a river. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Arousingly sexy.

It made me jerk off so hard that I almost fell off the chair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Smoking Hot Story

You wrote a fantastic story that was truly smoking hot. I really hope there will be more to this story. The idea that she will do anything for him is too good to be left alone. Please finish the story and make it as hot as the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i like your writing style,great story

your style separate you from the others.great writing,give us more.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 17 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL!

Thanks for all your kind words. I'll be starting part two as soon as I get the time,

L.A.Wicker

dirtyjoe69dirtyjoe69over 17 years ago
Great build up

Hot story, great build up, great sex! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't leave him hanging!!!

You have to write another story. He needs to get out of his cast and make his mom his slave. He needs to fuck her in the ass and any other nasty thing he can think of.

I enjoy reading all your stories and look forward to reading the final part of this one.

Thank you

Bigdunk48

bigdunk48@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT

Just now got to read your story. Loved it. But dont leave me hanging, conclude this story with him getting out of his cast.

Loverotica100Loverotica100about 17 years ago
Great Story

You write so nasty and erotically....love it. Thanks for another hot one.

Now how about that blow job she promised him...letting him cum in her mouth?? She should look him in the eye when he fills her mouth, then smile around his spurting cock and let his cum ooze out and down his dick as she jacks him and sucks his cum out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice nice!! continue please......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

Only thing that didn't ring true was her age (34) compared to him. (driving and being old enough to drink) .... Unless she was fucked very young and had him when she was thirteen. (My sister had ours just before she was ten. We started fucking when she was seven and I was twelve so she developed early and had pussy hair and breasts before she was nine. She was pregnant before she had a period. Our son is ten years younger than she is and they've lived together for years... in a one bedroom apt., sharing the bed in that room. She knows that I know that.)

So where's the sequel?? Get with it!! Hell, I want to fuck her brains out myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two broken legs and back broken in 3 places...

yet she lays on him and has sex?

Some scenarios are just too absurd to maintain Suspension of Disbelief. Broken *ankles* and no broken back would have been plausible.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Five Stars. It would not let me click it.

L.A. this is a great Mom/son story. I know I have read it before as I went down your list last year and read them all (or possibly the year before). Of course, it may be new. Either way, I really liked it as it is my favorite type of incest story. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh fuck yeah great job bro

Great job man I gotta award ya I mean fuck buuuuuuuuuuuut here's my idea for part 4 yes bitches you heard me 4:Carrie fucks her son till he says:FUCK YEAH CARRIE FUCK YEAH! Then they all say fuck you to all his friends and they move to tha country.Im still thinking about the rest though. Sorry man

And my name Conner I'm 23 by tha way

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
dick hardening shit!

I just came all over myself reading this story!

rouslarfrouslarfabout 10 years ago
Can't stop now

This was a penis stretcher foe sure, but please one more chapter. Would love to read more about these two.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Superb

WOW !!! I can hardly wait for the opportunity to read this again, again, and yet again.

Well done. Please carry on with another chapter.

Thank you for your creative and fine wordsmithing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too disjointed and incredible. Not even in a good fantastic way either.

Sweet loving mom turns into a dirty-talking slut fairly easily yet she still draws back from the edge after already going over the line in every other sense and it's cuz she's suddenly too moral again and needs a little more time. Gotta wave the BS flag on all that nonsense. Then there's the fact that this guy has a broken back but she riding him like a cutting horse.

Guess you need to be on heavy pain meds too just to get the erotic potential of this rubbish.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
They will have to move away.

When her belly starts to swell up from his baby he fucked into her.

She won't just be his wife, she'll be his slave too.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

This was beautiful as is all the incest stories I've read which is all except daddy daughter ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very hot story!

The right circumstances can cause people to do something that normally wouldn't happen. When it does, the door is open for some real fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The Best Ever. I'am Cummin Now. Keep Writing More!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

BUT I'VE NEVER HEARD A WOMAN SAY OR MOAN 'Aaaarrrrggggg' OR 'AAAArrggg' WHILE SHE WAS GAGGING ON MY COCK!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
DID I SAY I LOVED THIS STORY

WELL, "I LOVED THIS STORY"! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. THIS WAS SO CUTE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pussy

thats one of the best i have ever read thank u

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
Mine to give

I’m an avid reader here and found this one of the best I’ve read in a while. Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy your story. Please keep it going , you have a talent not to be wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good, but ?.

This great story needs to be and deserves to be continued!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Atarted really good then you ruined it in 2nd page. The submissive shit does my head in. I LOVE YOU MOM. WAIT TILL I TREAT YOU LIKE YOUR LESS THAN A PIECE OF SHIT. NEARLY AS BAD AS OTHER CLICHÉS LIKE PASSING HER ABOUT LIKE AGAIN WORTHLESS NOTHING. BET THAT'S NEXT. THE NURSE? I GAVE UP HALF WAY THROUGH 2ND PAGE SO SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME. WHY DO A.HES GET OFF DOING THIS WHERE IF THAT'LL HAD HAPPENED TO MYSELF (YES. I KNOW LITTLE CHANCE AND TOO LATE NOW) WHEN IF YOU REALLY LOVED SOMEONE LIKE MOM MORE THAN YOU SHOULD THEN I WOULD TREAT HER AS THE GODDESS THEY ARE. IT'S as bad as these cucked simps who don't realise yet they gave her away. You've already lost her IDIOT.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was fucking awesome

Take her and make her yours for life

She loves you and will do anything you want to her.

Be a good lover and give her everything you can

BigDunk48BigDunk485 months ago

One of the best story I've read. Please continue to write about this mom and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous