All Comments on 'Male Domination'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH

It was a bit too fast-paced and the way that she took it straight from ass to pussy was a bit risky, but it was still a hot tale. I'd have given this a 100 if it had been a little slower and a little more detailed. Even so, it was a hot tale of first-time straight sex for a bi man who had been functionally gay for most of his life, and a rather nasty account of a MILF's first anal sex. I also enjoyed his dominant, aggressive personality.

So, he was a little rough. Some people like it that way, even in the ass. Overall, Samuelx has a lot of potential, and if he takes more time with a story, he could become even better as a writer. I generally enjoy his stories, with a few exceptions. This one gets a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not GoodAt ALL!

First of all you should never do a story about a gay man sodomizing you. Second no gay or bi-whatever wants a piece of pussy unless you financially support him. Go and do a real good story about you and someone that really wanted to fuck you. I ratethis right there with incest or pedophilia!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...