All Comments on 'Her Best Birthday Ever'

by salukidawg

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A sensual birthday present for certain

I'm wondering how times she went back for the "team" package. Hubby's going to have trouble keeping up with those memories, don't ya think?

My woman is gonna have to be content with what I, myself, can come up with in the sexual, sensual department. NO one else gets that pleasure!!!

Good story, though. I really enjoyed it. Makes one wish they could have been part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better

If a black man with a lovely and hefty piece of woman pleasurer had fucked her after the ladies had gotten through with her. Not only would she have been wobbly, she would have had to be carried to the car, anbd definitely not fucked by a weenie dicked white boy when she got home. After that she would have wanted a "Queen" treatment everyday and a constant birthday treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just another nigger's dream

And another nigger's comment on what he wants to do with the white rae and they call us biggots! What a bunch of fucking shit this story is. if the woman was fucked by a nigger she would have smelled like a dog! A dead one.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

I figured that this would involved his wife fucking someone else, but I didn't count on it being 5 women. The story is far more sensual than I expected. It was a true stroke tale with plenty to arouse any reader. Hell, even hubby got a handjob out of it! Was this a great, profound, dramatic tale of romance or politics? No, of course not. This wasn't the great American novel. It was first-rate smut, with a lot of Sapphic lust and a real twist. I dare say that monogamy is a thing of the past for that couple.

I also loved the interracial aspect, which has always been a turn-on for me. Since it was done with the hubby's tacit consent, I wouldn't call it cheating, either (particularly given that he got a little attention too). Were it not for the handjob, I'd say that it belonged in the Lesbian category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong Catagory

Very cleverly put in the wrong catagory. This obviously should be in FF

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a bunch of dumb comments

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
My cock was straining against my pants and so I unzipped and released it. I started stroking it

That would never happen in a public place so, at that point, I stopped reading the garbage and rated it 1*.

SilverHotwifeSilverHotwifeover 3 years ago
Whew!

Fantastic birthday 🥰😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, the kind of birthday present every wife who is really loved by her husband should get.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lame, and long-winded...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous