All Comments on 'Carol Ch. 01'

by flinchny010

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue this story!

You need to continue this story, because I need to see where it goes. I won't even make suggestions, just leave it up to you. But tell me, how long do I have to wait for Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Next Chapter PLEASE

Actually your story reminds me of when my wife and I were first dating. I always wanted to push the envelope in her dress and appearence. She just wanted to please me. So I really want to see what happens next (chapter 2, 3 etc.)I do know from experience playing this game is like drugs (its addictive and you always want more). Thanks for the story hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You'd better not pull a JackKing on us now!

Following up on your previous Ali series, man, it's been way too long since we've heard from you.

This one's got the makings of another killer series. Just don't pull a JackKing on us or we'll hunt you down and beat you into submission with your mouse. (For the unitiated, to "JackKing" us means to suddenly bail out on us, never to be heard from again, right in the middle of the single best series ever posted on this site...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous