All Comments on 'King of the Jungle Ch. 02'

by warrior_wolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn, y'all need to chil

Okay, so they copied a little... Shut the hell up! Why does it matter? Because you're a prick and can't find anything better to do than to berate other people? AND y'all bitch-asses were anons, so you could get away with being assholes... Bunch of pussies if I ever saw some... Anyway, I think the story is great, and I think you should keep writing, however you see fit, even if at the request of one lowly fan...

And to everyone else who has something negative to say, USE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!!

jordy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

So far I have really enjoyed your story. I have never even herd of the Wild Rain book others are reffering to. I am also a big Dark Angel fan and I never noticed the names. Please continue with your story and ignor the rude coments.

Beth

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

please write more...i can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the story so far

I for one love the story so far. I think you should continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Who cares this is a great story, please continue.

sapphirefairysapphirefairyover 16 years ago
ohhhhh

someone likes christine feehan books *happy grin* finally kindred souls!!! i dont care if its her story.. i *love* it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sound a lot like a book of Christine Feehan.

With a few slight changes, really all it did was annoy me because i kept remembering what the real book was about.

dbergendbergenalmost 13 years ago
so...

is the asshole her biological father, or her stepfather?? you keep on switching back and forth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous