All Comments on 'One Hot Voice'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a load of crap

One hot voice?? Jesus what's the rush in telling the story? Do you do speed reading as a past-time or what? Your voice is far from sexy or hot and your acting skills wouldn't even get you a part in a badly dubbed porno!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No more by this author, please

This is being read way too fast by someone who has no sexuality at all. Not good at all. Almost sounds like she (it is a she, right?) is trying to read this in record time like a bad commercial for used cars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
too fast

You forgot to say "if it doesnt say micro-machines, it's not the real thing". Slow it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Joke

What a joke one sexy voice, i don't think so. Read way too fast.No feeling. Just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You've GOT to be kidding

This was truly terrible -- or at least the first minute was, which is all I could take. I wanted to stop after about 5 seconds, but hung in there because I couldn't believe how badly this was READ. It was like staring at a car wreck. Actually, a car wreck would have been sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree

This was about as sexy as a morning farm report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
speed reading

The other reviewers are pretty harsh, but yes the reading is without passion or authenticity. It got better toward the end. I suggest the reader just make something up and ad-lib rather than read the "giant cock" garbage in the script. The reader's voice could be sexy if she would just slow down and use words she is comfortable with, and can "get in to the character".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What The Fuck!

First of all she doesnt have a hot voice and second that just plain sucked. I didnt even get slightly turned on!

dirtyjoe69dirtyjoe69over 17 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Sorry guys and gals it was our first attempt we will try to do better next time. In fact I believe we did on Sweet Sweet Taboo and Just Sex. The audio thing is new for us and we are trying to work out the kinks between read material and keeping it believable. Once again I appologize for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn

damn that fucking sucked. i reallyy like how the reader cleared her throat in the middle. it was not hot at all. you could tell she was reading it. it plain fucking sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Easy does it!!!

If this was a FIRST TIME attempt at audio - I'd say hang in there. Don't get put off by the mob - baying for your blood. Your BASIC VOICE IS SEXY.. its just the modulation and timing which needs some working on - YOU DO THE ACTION PARTS quite OK when you ad lib actually!! Maybe if you play with yourself a bit...??? People complaining about voice quality should also remember that these audios are done in ONE TAKE with no splicing which is used for the PORNFLICKS they are OBVIOUSLY benchmarking these against!! JUST HAVE FUN and keep COMING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ROFLPWNT

IM ONLY GIVING YOU A 100% BECAUSE I LOVED IT

I DIDNT LOVE IT BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD, I LOVE IT BECAUSE THIS WAS ONCE AGAIN PURE SHIT DONE BY YOU!!!1! AND THIS IS AS USUAL

DO YOU HAVE NO SELF SHAME? GET OFF THIS SITE. YOU FUCKING SUCK AND SO DOES YOUR FAT BITCH FRIEND. KTHXBYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
bad

didnt sound real at all,hilariously bad.

Also you sound like a man, No, a pre-op tranny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LIKE TO FUCK YOUR ASS

Oh ya baby I love to fuck you ass and pussy.

Please tel me can I fuck your ass and pussy.

Kul KULLA KHAN

XeoheliosXeoheliosover 14 years ago
wtf

.............that was truly horrible........you have the right voice for it, but your tone, pitch...everything was off. if you really want to do this, then work on it. but damn....practice, make it sound like you are actually having sex, that's the point of audio.....either way, work on it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really liked the voice, thought 'it' was very sexy

...BUT agreed with the other comments re the lack of feeling, read out way TOO fast, etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
about as sexy as a tax bill

sorry but she's needs some acting training or to feel less self-conscious. believe it or not there IS an art to audio work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stick to the "Just Sex" kinda stuff to keep it real

The sounds on Just sex were good. Stick to that as the orgasm from lady sounded real enough. Keep Joe from talking though... he sounds like a wimp.

Lady- don't read anymore. Just bend over and let your real sounds come out as those are good and sexy (especially when you grunt ike an animal).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hi babe love you , hoild you ang make love to you come thue

love you hop;d you l

kiss you in tyour thun let you feell locl new and hold you anf boom boom pow ie love come true let you say sont stop tidht there oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy neame

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hahaba i laughed at look how red your pole is

kantabcdkantabcdover 7 years ago
No audio?

I didn't find the audio here. Is it text only? Good story anyway

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 3 years ago

One word: pacing.

This was a barrage. Here's the first line: Oh ya baby I love when you lick my tits like that. Say what? You want to do what? Oh of course you can do that! Sure go for it. Stick your fingers in my snatch. Can you feel how wet I am already? My sweet juices running down your fingers! Why don't you take them out and taste me!

Realistically, this would be spaced over several minutes (even accounting for the fact that we don't get the other half of the conversation. Take a breath!), not 10 seconds. Have a look at this edit:

Oh ya baby I love when you lick my tits like that (Moan).

"Say what?"/"You want to do what?" (make it simpler by only having one of these lines. They are serving the same purpose anyway)

"Oh, of course you can do that!"/"Sure go for it." (only have one of these, there's no need to say both, as that implies that your male participant goes something like "wait, are you sure?" in between, which would have been fine if she was the one to suggest the fingering, but she wasn't.) Stick your fingers in my snatch. (more moaning) Can you feel how wet I am already, my sweet juices running down your fingers? (she's being more dominant here, so have her lines to reflect that if that was your intention). Take them out and taste me!

You need an editor/proofreader and discuss the line with whomever you have read them, some of this didn't feel like it came natural to her and dirty talk for the sake of talking dirty is not sexy. It not only has to sound hot, it has to sound natural.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous