All Comments on 'Out of Thin Air Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tonyjosie1tonyjosie1over 17 years ago
The way I see it,

if a story is interesting enough for me to read it to the end, I'll give it a five. That's what happened here. The 75% rating above is just because it's not among the best stories I've read to the end.

It's an interesting twist, thanks for taking the time to write and post it.

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Hey Bob

I liked the start of this series. I am sure you will give us more for the future. The husband deserves this from his wife if he ignored her for over an hour at a party. She is still a cheating slut, but the world needs those too. Though I have to agree with hubby in that looking at big tits is a fun endeavor he should have been more discreet like I am.

I look forward to you completing the tale of her affairs and also how the author and her got it on.

A fan of JPB always (not all endings admittedly, but a fan none the less).

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love the stories

your stories ether get me horny or make me laugh and some piss me off but when it comes down to it they are all good stories.

keep it up ignore the nay sayers and keep on writting.

mike

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
You're on a roll!

Go for it, Bob! You're on a roll, man!

Loved the story, I'll be looking for the next chapter.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
so so

I liked the story and didn't like the story. There was too much alphabet and not enough A to Z in why the woman got into the situation. I could care less hubby was wagged on some hooters as her seduction was what was erotic. Ushering her out of the house was boring.

Premise was interesting but the story was too vague.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

She should have kept fucking those other guys and let one of them knock her up, just out of revenge for Harry watching those other women's tits and ignoring her.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Debbi the waitress

Debbie is a spiteful little tramp in the part where Deb is telling her story about the party and when she over heard the guys talking about the girls with big hooters well did she ever think that they knew she would be listening to there conversation and they were making it all up to see what she would do?

Atlanta,Ga

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That is cute

And Sexy.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Short And Sweet!!

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just cheating

No cute stories about cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Something I doubt very much, a woman with such moral principles and working as a waitress, cheated on her husband only three times. Pay attention to how she immediately seized on the half-hint of the "writer" about the hypothetical possibility of an affair between them. Moreover, later in the evening, she herself was the initiator of adultery, the first to start undressing. It is obvious that the three cases she is going to tell about were somehow special, unusual and memorable for her. Banal hookups after flirting with persistent and cute visitors - this has already become commonplace for her, something like the costs of a profession.

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

Good one. As far as story writing goes, this is pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9028 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories