All Comments on 'Out of Thin Air Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

I didn't waste my time reading it and I won't waste my time commenting on it. Other than this brief comment.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
huh?

Anonymous, do you find it hard to breathe, with your head shoved up your ass and all?

Dude, if you didn't read it, you shouldn't rate it. Or comment on it.

JPB, other than the continuity error in chapter 3, you wrote a pleasurable little story. The only reason I didn't rate it higher was that it was a *little* story, and could have been fleshed out a lot more. Thanks anyhow.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Makes sense as a woman

50 on this one as 3 times unfaithful to a woman is actually 4 times when you include one guy from a previous bang which turns into 7 pervs.

Frankly, I don't know one adult male in dozens who would stick their dick into a woman with 6 other strangers. Yet the stories always have willing idiots doing it.

At least you touched on the fact that mass sex is a psychopathy and that you are nothing special as if you weren't being used by her someone else would be chosen.

It was though a very mediocre, but better than your other 3 posts which states how bad they were.

Honestly Bob, not being smart, I hope you are ok, because if you aren't deliberately writing things wrong then maybe you need a long break fishing or doing something normal.

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Response to 'huh?'

Fuck you. I don't need a queer asshole like you to tell me anything. I read, or not read, what I choose. I comment, or not comment, when I choose. You are a low-life sick motherfucker just like bobee. You and your opinions are as worthless to me as you are. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great fun and innovative

I loved every chapter. Probably not very realistic, but so what. It was fun to read and fun to see something creative and different.

I don't know when this was written (too lazy to look it up), but it's obvious that many of JPB's ardent "fans" are today's deranged teabaggers. They always have hated everything.

Love your stories, JPB.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
AN OVERSIGHT

JPB, SOME FACTS WERE OVERLOOKED FRO C2 TO C4 IN REGARDS TO ANAL. SEEMS LIKE THE LITTLE LADY LIED ABOUT HERE 1ST TIME. NOT LIKE YOU TO MISS A FACT. STORY WAS GOOD IN ITS ENTIRETY. TK U MLJ LV NV PS 1 STAR DEDUCT ON C4,

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5 guys is too many.

That but mostly because of the anal, I downgraded it to 1*.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Nothing New.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please give her husband a clue....

So he can get rid of this whore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So what was it that initially attracted Debbie to the author (narrator)? Considering how excited she was about having sex with two, three, and then five partners, she probably assumed that such an extraordinary person as a writer of erotic stories must have at least two penises dangling in the groin.

CignalCignal6 months ago

Here is an interesting story, similar to this one with some differences. The waitress meets the erotic author like above, and she convinces him to give him her story. She does like this one, only she doesn't have sex with the author, over a few meeting like this one. This gets the author hotter and hotter for her. The final chapter she tells him that she hasn't been unfaithful, and the story is out of thin air.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9064 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES