All Comments on 'My Gal Sal'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
What is there to say?

Yes another super sweet DG story. All I can say is this is a fantastic story and not the general run of 'Non Erotic' tales we seem to get at LITEROTICA. The plot and the characters put it into the 'masterpiece' class and, as I have said in the past, confirm you DG as a worthy member of the master author class. Again well done! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Geat one DG!

Another must read for those who want a really good story. From start to finish, it was great. You are diffenately one of my favorite authors on this site.

An avid fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you're becoming the best writer on this site

keep writing your your your stories your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hate to say this because you have such

a huge following, but your stories lack emotion. They jump from one thing to another, the dialogue is cold and stilted. You come up with some good storylines but you just don't put the emotion needed to make an okay story into one that is great. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dont Stop Writing

I love reading your submissions Please dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another great story

Do you write any bad stories

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
You know DG............

When I first read the story I wasn't quite sure how to take it. If I liked it or not.

But after I sat and thought about it a bit, the one thing that you wrote that seemed to stick out in my mind was the conversation with the son and his Dad. Where he basicly pointed out that as far as the sex went, both of them did the same thing so he couldn't really hold that against her, the only thing she did different was get married.

When I looked at the big picture I thought it was a pretty good story that was pretty good. Anything that I willing to sit and concider is worth the time it took to read it.

Nice going and good story.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the emergence of a new detective

This story is in the tradition of the wonderful, varied stories written by DG Hear. I really enjoyed reading it, and it had a great ending.

I like the manner in which a farm boy (Boddy) without formal training or college education, possesses that inherited ability to be a top-notch modern day detective. Like a modern day Mike Hammer you might say. Perhaps if DG Hear develops further the character of Bobby Jones (and his gal Sal)we could have the second great detective of American folklore to emerge from the Ohio farmlands. Great Story!

RAG

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
a little SPENSER like story there DG

very much like a spenser story by robert parker...

farm boy know ho to fight... NEXT time he should get more help... even asshole attorneys have other attorneys that are also assholes... that also hate them... Farm bou should use them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

story.The thing that makes your stories(and those of a few other authors)is that your characters seem to be normal people.There are too many unbelievable characters on Lit e.g ex special forces/Seals/SAS all of whom have enormous cocks,and too many 'normal' wives who wil drop their panties given the faintest chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just one minor quibble.

Regarding the blood transfusion bit: to the best of my knowledge AB- blood is limited only to other negative blood types that it can recieve transfusions from. So, while it is rare and works for the purpose of the story as an indicator of relation, the hospital would have had to have gone through all their other negative blood for it to be problematic.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
A real good love story and happy ending

Very good story and so nice to read something so worth while.

Thank you

With respect

PT

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
Just another DG Hear story!

Loved it! Love them all!

Already looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The dead can't go to jail

You can't press charges against a dead person. You can sue their estate in civil court, but there is no such thing as criminal charges against a deceased person.

leapyearguyleapyearguyover 17 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed it very much. There were a couple of speed bumps that made me stop and go back, and that disrupts the flow of the story. Early on, Bobby said " I asked her to leave, and thats the last I saw of her."

I guess not, He married her three years latter.

All of that motel room bouncing around made my head spin. I had to reread all of that a couple of times to know who would be in what room at what time. I held me up for a while.You made so much of it that I wanted to get it strait if it was important to the story. It turned out not to make a lot of difference

And the last one was the confusing time line on the DNA test. The doctor said three weeks, but after trying to put it together, it looked like less than a week before the results were back. Day 1 The accident. Day 2 off to Columbus. Day 4 home again. Day 6 or 7 Bobbie is released from the hospital and the DNA results are in.

I still liked the story, don't take any of these comments negatively. I'm sure I make many more on my submissions. But these are things that hit me when I am proofing. Thanx LYG

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear!

Thank you for all the comments. I agree that the dead can't go to jail. But, the estate of the deceased son could be sued for medical expenses. It would also have left another black spot on the Brown family name.

Thanks again for reading my stories. It really is appreciated.

with respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

Just a nice story. I forgot, for 2 days!, that sex is not necessary to a good story, and I have told that to authors more than once. I enjoyed this. Oh, and since I am not a medical or legal professional, the possible technical miscues are irrelevant to me.

Finally....your listed initials...DG....are not a negative!

DGG

rlg99rlg99over 17 years ago
As always a Good read

A Story on Lit. with no SEX,How could you? IT WAS NICE.

Every man should have a fishing partner like that.

Keep Writing

Bob

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
DG at his best

Thank you.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

DG,

You are one hell of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Short and sweet.. yours is a great story and I thank you for writing it..

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 17 years ago
now this is good reading!

this was a little predictable as to the outcome, but i really didn't want it to end any other way. i really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The superlatives and platitudes keep rolling in

DG:

They are well deserved. A magnificent story and an ending that warms this Horny 'ol Sailor's heart. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Another great story, DG

A really read read. The only problem I noted was they shoulda stuck with the half million!! Almost killing the little girl should warrant it!! A call to the mayor to apply pressure to Brown Sr just might work. Photos of the car and paint chips should have been taken by police, if only Bobbie had called them. That could have squeezed the old man without the mayor.

SAY, you don't suppose the mayor knew someone to take on the odd job, do you?

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Perspective

Why was Bobby the "bad guy" for not forgiving Sally immediately? His father asks him if he ever had sex with someone else and when he admits to having sex with someone before Sally got married his father accuses him of doing the same thing she did.

I don't think so.

Sally and Bobby swore 'undying love' to each other before she goes to college. Then she starts fooling around without telling him - and it appears from the story that it was NOT with Tom Brown Jr. (From the way Sally's sister later tells it Sally was drunk at a party after she went back to college and had sex with him then. If she was already having sex with him why would she have to have had her inhibitions lowered by alcohol?)

Bobby on the other hand remained true to her until he broke up with her after figuring out she had continued to further her sexual education without him at college. Then he had sex with someone else. So what? He didn't owe her anything at that point.

She on the other hand went back to college and continued to have sex.

So how is he "guilty" of doing what she did? Don't see it.

Good story though. Did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another great one, DG!

I thought the characters in this one were really well done. People make mistakes; people fix mistakes. Hey, that's life!

I liked this a lot.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a very moving story

I thought that story was the most moving story it left me with tears flowing i believe the mayors security people killed Tom after Bobby sent that tape to them i hope you write more about Bobby and Saly and his fishing partner.

God Bless you.

Pat M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Powerful Story!

Once again a story about real people and real situations. I have to agree with the point by fregen that Bobbie had no reason to feel guilty. Heck, he waited a year for her while she was having sex with someone else and then after they last got together she sends him a Dear John letter. That was when he probably had his first girl other than Sal. Sal had to grow up a realize what she lost before she could join Bobbie.

One small item is that hotels normally electronically change or reset the key codes for their rooms when guests check out. The keycards are magnetically coded to match the room. Otherwise, anyone with a magnetic card encoding system could enter person's room at will once they hacked the codes. Any hotel or motel with such lax security would be sued out of business.

Thanks again for a loving and sweet story!

SleeplessinMD

RicticRicticabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Another great story by the great D G Hear.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
So Beautiful

Yes thats Beautiful you did a great job on that story with Little bobby she is so cute how did the mayors wife and the other wifes that Tom had sex with did they ever come forward and tell there story after Tom got killed ?

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very nice story

This is one of the best story I read for a long time. It's conforting to know there's still authors out there with a sense of moral values. Keep up the good work.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
True emotions on the farm

To the most part I liked the measured down to earth tone of the narrative as told through the eyes of the main character - reflecting his strengths and his weaknesses. I just wish that his "emotional evolution" learning to appreciate Sal despite her past missteps, and moving on could have been achieved in a more subtle way than the one DG finally chose. <P>

Frankly, I could have done without the last car crushing plus the hospitalizations. I see how it moved the plot forward in more than one front, but from DG I feel we are entitled to something less clichéd than another day time opera style segment, which kind of fast forward stuck issues of the plot, like how to get rid of really bad guys (the instigator of the crush) or how to un-stuck Bobbie's frozen position toward Sal. Putting Sal and daughter in the hospital, emergency rare blood donation etc. Come on... <P>

Still, even with this blemish, it's a pleasurable read. DG is not afraid of wearing his -I mean, his characters' -feelings on their sleeves, and we are all the beneficiaries!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
beautiful story

I see that other commenters have pointed out some minor issues, but personally I never noticed these.

I think it was a story where everyone learnt their lesson.. except the villains, of course.

Sally got her priorities right and did in the end correct the mistake she made of walking away from him and marrying someone else instead of trying to fix their relationship that they had from childhood.

He learnt to forgive, although in the right conditions, and he gained a real blood daughter, which just made the icing on the cake even sweeter as he did love the little tyke. Also, about his dad saying that he'd done the same thing as Sally - I doubt it, given the way the story is written. I'm sure he stayed faithful while she was away at college. When their relationship was on the rocks, I am of the opinion that he just had sex because he could not see her returning. Her getting pregnant was the deal-breaker for the relationship... although of course we weren't to know that it was his kid really! It's an amazing piece of irony that caused so much pain!!

Sally's parents also learnt something from the whole ordeal that they had inflicted upon Sally. They had advised her to marry a guy they didn't know other than that he was a lawyer, and they approved of his career. This is just disgusting. They knew Sally's childhood friend very well, and yet didn't approve of him as marriage material. Just shameful!

I am glad they came together in the end - I think it was one of those stories that they could have got together again at the start of the story if she had just returned after she was told to leave, to beg forgiveness. I'm not saying change the story, mind you. This is just an "if" statement. The little girl was also very endearing so it would have been hard for him to resist staying away from her mother I guess. Thanks for the read, I truly believe this is one of your finer works. So there are negative comments; forget them! I can appreciate that it is hard writing stories, and when you're writing it for free, you are doing a pretty darn good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Had to mention

You just had to mention that the mayor was black....You old Raciest Bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Uh....mr. anon....the Mayor Coleman IS black

why does truth bother you so much?

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
This ended up being a good story. And for once a reconciliation is justified. HOWEVER...

A lot was made out of the fact that they had not become engaged and because of that nothing was expected as far as faithfulness.

I disagree.

They had been together for just about all their lives and had PLANNED a future together with her going to COLLEGE to learn the "business". These plans constituted a defacto agreement to be faithful to one another.

And the answer to her question:

"Then why can't you accept me and Bobbie?" She walked out crying, taking Bobbie home.

Would be "because in that case she hadn't betrayed me with another man".

BUT, like I said, in THIS case events conspired to bring them back together and even I have to agree that a reconciliation was okay.

But, I'd sure keep my eye on her.....

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Read!!

Thanks for sharing this very enjoyable story.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Puppy vs. Little Brother?

So unfair. Puppies always win.

Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Great story

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I love it, DG, it is also one of your best.

And the puppy vs. a little brother was cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So she fucked another guy when she went off to college, and now they're gonna get married... ummm.... really???

She did it to him once and he's ready to ride that pony again... umm.... yeah sure.

I know I know forgiveness blah blah, but most people don't change no matter what you put them through.

4/5 for well written -2 for an idiot character

2/5

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A nice little tale. Thanks.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done again heh

The change up to having the action be performed by someone else was interesting - delivering the video to the mayor and all heh

Letting go of his ego was good - he should have found out she was his after they reconciled it would have, better, shown his maturing - IMHO

Arrogance and youth go hand in hand but we ought to mellow a bit as we grow up and learn black and white are just two possibilities.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
drama

most of your stories are filled with drama making for a good read. This one was no exception although there was some predictability in the outcome. As usual a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epilog to the Epilog

3 years later Mr Brown hired 30 private contractors to kill bobby's whole familly and kill they did LOL

WASTED TIME ON THIS

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
I GUESS TOM-TOM DIDNT HEED

the nursery rhyme about his deed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

Seems to me that everyone in this story is a damn MORON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bye Bye Dirty Tom

I love this story! Bobby is a very lucky young man, Sally was foolish like so many young girls at college (I have a daughter starting 2017 I pray she listened to us) Back to the story. I give you 5+5stars .Merry Xmas to you all . love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hated the story

Yes, the kid was his but she ended up getting in a situation in college that was totally avoidable and assumed the asshole got her pregnant. She comes back and expects that all will be forgiven. Screw that. Just tell her that 'yea, she's my kid and I want visitation but there's no way in hell that I'll marry you. You've proven your morals and I want nothing to do with you.' And BTW, tell her parents to 'fuck off' also.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Umm...The stupids...

Yuk?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THESE COMMENTS GIVE ME THE WILLIES

A majority of the comments state shit story! Fuuuuuck mee man! Why bother reading this in the first place? If its raining you complain ? If it's sunny you complain?

I believe that you are a born complainer!

As for me I love it! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Contrived and melodramatic

Only a complete idiot, or a pair of ones wouldn't get a paternity test when a woman had more than one sexual partner, it's a gigantic plot hole.

Also him not moving on after three years is ridiculous, it's just weak. She still cheated on him and married another man, he should have found another a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mr and Mrs Perkins didn't want him as a son-in- law

Sally's parents dreamed a doctor or a lawyer for a son-in-law .She went away in college and had sex in parties while she knew that her boyfriend was waiting for her.How is it the same that he had sex with someone else after the "Dear John" letter? And she having more than one sexual partners and when she got pregnant just assumed who the father was? The Brown family is piece of work.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Very. Good

I enjoyed the story and everything worked out at the end for the good. In my favorites

Ron

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Blood groups

I see blood types used as a plot device a lot - however you can give O- to anyone, and people with group AB can receive any blood type anyway. Rhesus +ve types can take Rh -ve blood.

Good grief these characters are idiots... well maybe not Millie & Billy, despite sounding like a comedy duo...

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Blood type?

I couldn't get into this story. The dates didn't add up to her pregnancy. Also the sub-title told it all I knew thew ending before I started reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's been mentioned already but

AB- blood can receive from AB-, A-, B-, and O-. This makes about 16% of people, which should be enough for most hospitals.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 5 years ago
Not very good

This was a confused and disorganized story, the only saving grace here is that this is a very early work by this author. I'm absolutely amazed at the high score it has received (4.63 at the moment).

I'm happy that they abandoned the sniper plan because that was extremely silly and a child of five would have seen it was a dud. Why would anyone believe that the sniper was at the Motel just because the vehicle he fired at was parked there? If the sniper wanted to avoid detection he would make sure that he was nowhere near that truck. If they wanted to block Tom's car a vehicle without bullet holes would work just as well.

Why not simply let the mayor do the dirty work after Tom raped his wife? Avoid all the messy stuff. Would have shortened the story by half.

What difference did it make that the Mayor and his wife were black? None at all, and it's never mentioned again either.

And BTW, why call Brown Sr. "Mr Brown"? He didn't deserve any niceties. Simply call him Brown.

Plus many more confusing details.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Groan... you named the girl Sally...

... so you could get that pun / rhyme at the end?

Please stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some was good, some was redundant.

The whole hospital incident didn't need to happen, as you the author already planted a seed of doubt in the man's head with those old photographs. Or you could have left that part out, and did the hospital scene. Them coming together felt like a deus ex machina.

I also really hated the lack of character growth, pretending to be. She tried to win him back by hanging around him like a stalker. And her horrible analogy killed any kindness I felt for her. "you'd marry and accept a woman you fell for with a kid from a previous marriage, why not me?!" that's easy, the previous marriage was HIM. And she didn't divorce him until after she cheated and got pregnant with what they all assumed was another man's child.

I'd have been on her side if she just owned it. "I made poor choices, I tried to own up to those poor choices. I'll never be the person you used to love, I'v ruined that image you had of me. I'll spend the rest of my days struggling to earn your love and respect back." like so many daft selfish cheaters, it's all about how they feel. let's be honest here...he only took her back because he's the real father. it wasn't her trying to manipulate his family or him with feelings of paternity. It wasn't her shit analogies. It wasn't her abuse of the 'mere exposure' effect. She's prolly a decent person, but she's done a real shit job proving it to us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking morons

he wont forgive her for cheating but he will forgive her for stealing all of his daughters first years of life from him?

And according to his dad him having sex after the whore fucked him over is the same as her cheating becuase he got his nut off in the short widow between the bitch dumping him and getting married?

I'd have been fucking Millie the day after the rescue and turned her into my own personal cock addicted slut who was happy her cunt of a sister was so miserable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Piss poor reasons

I agree with the previous two Anons, the lack of acceptable reasons for these two getting back together really ruins this story. As a rough outline, the plot isn't bad. Childhood friends grow up together and become romantic, she goes off to college and betrays him, he becomes bitter but can't get passed her, she marries an asshole and has a kid, he has to help rescue her from an abusive relationship, they get back together. Sounds like a good premise if done well. Sadly, it wasn't.

Throughout the second half of the story the fact that she had a kid seems to become the main reason why Bobby is angry at Sally. Everyone in both of their families becomes OBSESSED with making him accept her and her kid, using as many idiotic analogies as their feeble reasoning can come up with. The fact that they were supposedly in love yet she went off to college and fucked an unspecified amount of other guys within a year is conveniently forgotten. She stabbed him in the back, often enough that "she knew new things," and that's why he kicked her to the curb. Millie tells him later that Sally "got drunk and had sex" at a party as if that was the only time she cheated on him. She must be a fast learner to have picked up so many new tricks by having sex one time while drunk with an abusive, selfish rapist. Yeah, didn't buy it and I seriously doubt Tom, the law school student with a bright future was the only one she was with while at college. Sure was convenient for her at the time that such a wealthy, upwardly mobile guy happened to be the one she'd fucked right around when she got pregnant, wasn't it? Why her cheating is glazed over is a mystery but apparently it's insignificant to their imbecilic families who seem to only want a daddy for Roberta.

As I said earlier, I could have gotten past all of this if their reconciliation had been handled better, without all the interference from everyone who was just CERTAIN Sally still loved him and was sooo sorry she'd had someone else's kid. Sally didn't do shit, though. All she did was cry and force her presence on him and berate him for not accepting her and her baby. Even when Bobby had that ridiculous discussion with his father the reason he couldn't get back together with her became her having a kid. "Haven't you had sex with other people?" What the... She friggin' cheated on him! How does having sex with other women AFTER he found out she'd cheated on him, probably repeatedly, and after he'd broken up with her even come close to being the same thing? And his reply to his father is "but I didn't have their kid" and that wins the argument? What is this, the Bizarro World? In the end it turns out Roberta's his kid and everything is all better! Let's get married and buy our little girl a dog! Seriously, it hurts my brain just thinking about how screwed up the second half of this story is.

The decently high rating for this story is incomprehensible to me. I actually love a good reconciliation story. Emphasis on GOOD. This was not one.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Anons

Don't think that they read the same story I did. Why trash a good story just to be anonymous assholes? This was very satisfying, in that the mayor took care of Tom, and little Bobbi found her real daddy. What could be bad about that?

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

So the cuck took the cheating whore back?

Why? would she have left her new man and his money if he were a kind man and a good father

It sure is easy to 'love' the rube you dumped becuase the star you hitched your wagon to is an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The readers are Salty

Dont take some of there essay comments seriously...their comments prove they did not read this properly...the dad saying he also basically cheated was confusing and still dont get that but the story as a whole is good. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Comment

It amazes me how some people can be so ignorant. As a Book says let ye who is without sin cast the first stone. Ya know stranger things than this have happened, we just don't hear about it. From what I read Jr. was a smooth talking and blackmailing buttwipe. How many of you have tried to talk a girl out of her panties, some of you were even successful. Did you care if the girl had someone? I bet some of you even knocked her up! How many of you stood up like a man? Before making such remarks go look in your own mirror and see if you really like what you see.

My handle is auhunter--just got computer rebuilt and need to reset passwords

I own up to what I say, you Annon jerks piss me off--no guts

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
I GUESS THOSE BIG CITY FOLKS

haven't heard about country folks and families. TK U MLJ LV NV

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 4 years ago
You’ve got to be kidding

Reading some of the comments, they have nothing to do with the writing. In most cases the comments are about feelings not about writing. (That they don’t like what she did or didn’t do or errors in a time line, some of the comments are non sensical.)

It’s a fictional story, out of someone’s imagination 😎. Good or bad it’s free.

It’s also a decent story, could it be improved YES, all stories could be improved.

I’m not a writer and I enjoyed reading this writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty Good

It was a little unrealistic. But still a good story. 5*

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What's the point if you write and write 4 pages and in the end it turns out to be a cuckold story? Or did you want to tell us that the poor country people have to be happy when they get used sluts as women? And that they can be happy to be able to raise other men's children? No matter what you write, the bottom line is that you tell us that farm boys without a good education are and will remain idiots, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ mattenw, Bobby was the father of the girl, I thought the DNA test made that clear. He is not a cuckold for raising his own daughter

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, not a cuckold story either as she just went off and married Tom. The fact that Roberta was Bobbies daughter was great in the end as it kind of made the whole story a happily ever after.

5-stars

TheCommenterTheCommenterabout 2 years ago

Hahaha... If Bobby's father is AB- and his mother is A+ (as stated on page 3) Bobby and his brother can't have AB-. That means the his mother cheated on the man he calls his father and she did it not only once but repeatedly...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good idea and plot, in spite of the technical impossibility about the blood types.

5*

BJ

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

It was a good read in spite of the fact some readers got hung up suggesting the RH factor had to be wrong. Actually it does not. If parent A is A+ and parent B is AB- the child of said parents could be A, B, or AB and there is a 50% chance that they could be + or -. Check your facts.

RodzzzRodzzzover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this story.....I love it! again, thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

A good story. A less formulaic than the usual fare one finds on Literotica.com, but still enjoyable. One thing, though, I do not see Tom Sr. letting this go. I can see him bidding his time and striking both families in revenge. He is a loose end that should not have been left dangling.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still can't get over the fact that Sally supposedly knew Bobbie since childhood and yet couldn't imagine that he was the father of her daughter. And that the high priced rich lawyer never had his idiot son do a paternity test, in this day and age. Second time reading and it is still a silly read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would Tom Sr not demand a paternity test for Sally's child before the shotgun wedding. It isn't 1950 anymore. AB- blood is the rarest at 0.6% (it is my blood type), and you can get the A allele from one parent and the B allele from another whether A and B parents, or A and AB or B and AB or two ABs, but then have to work out the rhesus factors. Surprisingly two rhesus positive parents can have a negative child provided one of the parents passes Rhesus D. It is not common but can happen. Back to the story. So she gets drunk and has a one night bang involving Tom Jr and presumably others and gets pregnant (or so she thought) and the MC won't talk with her, mortally wounded (before he knew about pregnancy). But he admitted later to his father that he had a one time dalliance with another woman while Salky was away at college before his walls came.tumbling down. Umm hypocritical much? Maybe part of it is she appeared to know more activities in bed, so he presumed that she had done it multiple times. He never stated that but might be thinking that. He wouldn't forgive her one time, but she never coukd communicate anything of substance to him except via Millie years later because quite frankly he was being an asshole. On a related note, if she got really drunk and had a one time (presumably group) sexual experience outside of Bobby while at college, how did ahe pick up.new things? Doesn't make a lot of.sense. Of course DNA beats put that hebis the father. I don't blame her because based on the timing, she really sounded it eas from her one time drunken tryst, for which she felt awful, though she couldn't reach Bobby about it all. Can see her marrying Tom Jr as she is now cut off from Bobby and afraid to raise a child alone. But again Tom Sr would have required a DNA test for confirmation. On a different note. A prenuptial cannot cover child custody. A postnuptial can but not a prenuptial, and only in some states and countries. Tom's blackmail threat was killing Roberta. Since he genuinely thought she was his kid, that is one sick asshole that needed to be put down. Don't see if he followed through on tat how he woukd ever get sway with it. It would be a slam.dunk for the police to find his car and see the damage and match the paint flakes to her car. He would automatically be a prime suspect for the hit and run. And why was Roberta not in a car seat? Huh? When the seat belts are described cutting into her that makes zero sense unless she was NOT in a car seat. Odd. And why was the mayor's wife banging Tom Sr if only once. If.before her.msrriage to the mayor that is weak sauce blackmail. Of after, what the heck is she thinking. From Tom Sr's reaction sounded consensual. Tom Sr was an asshole lawyer but he was shocked by what his son did to thr mayor's wife. Suspect he kept knows or strongly suspects who shot his son. Related to the mayor? Or a new failed conquest? I can see them being in the clear. He didn't want the hit and run to come.back and haunt the firm and family name or affect his political career. He probably still thought he coukd win the election. Roberta was very cute. Glad it all worked out. The MC's hypocrisy was nauseating on page 1 as we learned later in the story, but he got his head out of his ass. Seems Dubois he would.msrry Sally, if Roberta wad not his kid. Dunno.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5713 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...