All Comments on 'Creampie'

by windsorcouple

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
ldlarry52ldlarry52over 17 years ago
More Cream, Please

Nice short to the point story...just love cream pie stories. The only criticism I have is you didn't explain how she decided to fuck another guy and why hubby would go along. But, wow, I'd sure love it if my wife came back into the room with a pussy full of cum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
need more

Great story short but good.Share more with us...

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKover 17 years ago
I don't think this was for queers

Whilst I would never want to eat a cream pie I have fucked my wife after she has been with someone else (whilst I was with his wife) and enjoyed it. I thought this story was good - but I hope it's mainly true. Yes, Windsor, let's have some more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please

More, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I LOVE THE CRITICS

That blast the story, after they've read it all. Gee, do you think they might protest too much. I mean, you know from the start it's going to be a cucky cream pie story--duh!! Keep it up--want to hear more, much much more. Loved that she TOLD him he's going to be eating a lot more cum. LUCKY GUY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH

this is blazing hot. i love how she does the other guy regardless of what the husband might think. love how the husband likes eating the other guy's cum. eventually, if i were him, i would want to take it straight from the source ... the cock of his wife's lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife fucking another man

Cunt full of cum which hubby slurps up...Old stuff but it's the kind of old stuff I like to read...More...more..don't stop now...

okdeaconokdeaconover 17 years ago
Very Very Hot

Windsorcouple; I just absolutely loved this story. As far as I am concerned it has it all. Yes I hope you submit the rest of it and any more you have. Especially when she takes it upon herself to get fucked and then brings the creampie home to you. Some dont like creampie stories as we all see. Just dont understand why they read them. There are several subjects that dont turn me on, but I DONT read them.I hope this is a TRUE STORY. Keep em Cuming. okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Cum

Love it, love it , love it. Please add to your cum slurping story.

Myself, I love to lay underneath licking pussy and cock shaft while a huge cock is pounding her pussy from above.

Really cool when it slips out and fills my mouth.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Good story

The biggest gift a man can give his wife is permission to fuck another man and the best present she can give her husban in return is the cumingled love that flows from her loins after that man is through with her. Good story and keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
3 Cheers for the wife.

You are one lucky guy to have a hot wife who dares to fuck another man without your permission. Nevertheless, she is lucky herself for having such an appreciative husband in you. Live life to the fullest. Enjoy while we can. That's what my husband and I always, and forever, believes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give me a break

The author entitles his work Creampie, he tells you in the first two paragraphs that the husband avoids eating cream and that the wife wants him to. How much more plain could it be? If you dislike this type of story, don't read it!

Now, author, thanks for writing and enjoy your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic Pussy Packed Pleasure

Loved it. Love the brazen way she tells him get used to it. Obviously this isn't everyone's cup of tea and if they don't like tea they shouldn't drink it or read it. A lot of us enjoy these stories regardless of whether we would like them to actually happen or not. You have a good start and I would encourage you to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Read Coments

someone suggested that readers check the last page of a story to see if it's a pile of garage. Better idea is to read the comments first as in this story . Reading the comments by the salivating idiots will convince you that the story is not worth reading. theCt. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poorly written

I love these stories, but winsorcouple has a way to go to make his stories popping wonderful. Try to get better,

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
I agree. This was very poorly written

I expect a bit better command of the English language than this from someone in Windsor! I assume it is not the castle.

The story wasn't bad, but dammit, I am sick to death of this lackluster writing that is becoming so prevalent here! The short, choppy sentence cadence made me recall that book we had in the first grade: "Fun with Dick and Jane". No, not the movies, the first grade reader. You know the one.

See Dick run. See Jane run. See Mother run. See Father run. See Spot run. Spot has Rabies. Run, Spot, run."

The quality of writing was about on par with this. This from the land of Chaucer and Shakespeare? The birthplace of Dickens? Even Ian Fleming's writing was more varied!

Go back. REBOOT. Keep the subject matter if you must but put some ommmmph!! in it! Paint a verbal picture, show some emotion!

Regards,

C

GreenbeaverGreenbeaverover 17 years ago
WOW Cream Pie is so sweet

I loved it and I will read this story over and over I hope that she will do it some more and then you might get to eat some more cream Pie I love it maybe you will get to suck some cock you gota try it once

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

I can't wait to see what she does next!

Please submit more stories!

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
Nice start.

Liked the story, would like for more profile development, to heighten the arousal index, a little longer please, the story was over before I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gr8

ive never tried cum before and i dont know if i ever will, but that was one hot story that pushes the boundries. i loved it.

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
Don't like control do you?

Personally I prefer that my woman only fucks around if I give her permission, then she damm well better bring me a pie to eat as I have aquired the taste. However I also will rip the liver out of any bloke who tries anything untoward, like this buddy {asshole} did. Sure its just a story, and a poor atempt at that. Take a class in karate, or such and grow some balls then write like you have some control, you might like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More,More,More!!! Please...

HOT. I have fantasized for a long time about doing this with mt wife. I only hope when it finally happens that it is as awesome as your story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE!

PLEASE TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!MORE ,LUV IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good and gooey

i am sitting here watching a televised womens boxing match. it brings back one of mt favorite fantasies. either one of thes women or a woman tennis played...to take her straight to the dressing room and bury my face in her sweaty cunt and eat and suck her until she fills my mouth with cum. then tongue fuck her sweaty asshole until she cums again and then fuck her. the next best thing is to eat your woman out when she wakes up with cum in her overnight. wow. a pussy marinated in cum is delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yummy!!!!

Lucky guy, hot wife, cream pie, life is GOOD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

The best sex in my life started after I found out my wife was fucking other men. At first she denied it, but finally admitted it because sloppy seconds are unmistakeable. At first she wouldnt let me go down on her, but after I finally got to eat her after she had been fucked, she couldnt wait to get home and feed me. Then tell me how much she enjoyed his cock in her while thinking of me waiting home to clean her out.

TarrosTarrosover 16 years ago
Creampie

This was a wonderfully erotic, exciting story that had me hard as a rock. I loved its to the point approach and description of the action. Hope you post more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just beautyfullllll

what else can anyone say about this hot wife story, it's very hot. i loved it, keep it cumming man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you are a lucky boy

I wish my wife did this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

A few years ago I feasted on my wife's creampie after our friend fucked her. It was awesome. I could not believe how exciting it was to lick another man's cum from my wife's pussy. Our friend has been fucking my wife a couple times a month since so I've had many opportunities to enjoy her creampie. And certainly do enjoy fucking my wife while she has our friend's cum in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it ,

Just wish that my wife would do that for me also, loved you story keep it up , would like to hear how the rest turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another creampie addict

my wife has been fucking her boyfriend 2 or 3 times a week and each time i can't wait to suck all the cum from her well used pussy

JOEMARINEJOEMARINEabout 14 years ago
I love Creamypie

Hi,

Thanks for a hot story. I did a similar the first time then learned I love creamy pie and want it and get fed often.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wife wants but is chicken so far

Wife wants me to lick her clean after another guy fucks her but so far she is chicken. I hope soon :) thank you great story!

HedonistusHedonistusalmost 14 years ago
If only.....

Every man's dream....

For the follow-up, really let yourself go.

Is Kathy converted?

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago

My cock is really little and I know my wife needs more so she has my permission to have sex with other men in order to fulfill her physical needs. She has a few friends who fuck her often. At least once or twice a week she comes home with her pussy full of cum.I enjoy going down of her and doing sloppy seconds. Just the thought of my wife fucking another guy gets me aroused and there is something special about her having another man's cum in her pussy. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another mindless perverted Pomy's mind excrement !!

One of the worst!! "author" should stay with day job toilet cleaning!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Creampie eater

I'm one that loves stories involving creampie eating. My wife and I got into threesomes a few years ago and while I certainly enjoy watching her getting fucked by other men my real thrill comes from knowing that once they've finished I'll get to eat the creampie. I love the taste of the two cums mixed together and can't get enough to the extent that I'll also suck the cum from the man's cock afterwards. I also eat my wife after I cum in her. I just can't get enough of the taste of cum including my own. When I jack off I shoot in my hand so I can eat it. My wife makes every effort to supply me with at least 3-4 loads of some guys cum every week and now and then will do gangbangs to get me more. Once in a while I'll blow some guy while the fingers her self or is fucking another guy. I began eating cum at a very young age when I began blowing my teenage uncles. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved it!

Great story....I love threesomes and cleaning a sloppy, filled cunt in the end. Write another one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very sexy

it was an excellant idea, wish many wives behave like this,eatng adripping pussy with someone else,s cum is making me erect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
creampie

Excellent story, more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yet another demented Pomys brain fart !!

Feeble minded and inept!! One of the worst on this here site !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wish to God that there was less deranged "writers" on this site!

This is not even a bad stroke story. This is just vile garbage!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jay

It was a good story. Please write more. Thanks

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulatios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story, write more soon!!!!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless drivel.

One of the worst. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love cream

would love to eat cum out of any pussy. wish you and your wife would let me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what was great!

I love reading about hot wives feeding their husbands a hot cream pie their lover made for them, especially if the hubby is locked in a CB6000

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Creampie Lover

Loved your story as I also am a creampie lover. My Slut Wife gives me a Fresh Creampie at least twice a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Luscious!

Luscious! Wanton! She just wants it, and takes it. She's free enough to declare her lusts to her partner, and share the upshot of her fucking. More than this, she uses it as bait to catch herself even more pleasure. More please!

Free Spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Creampie first!

My wife straddles my head after I fill her up. As I lick her cunt clean she rubs herself off to a squirting orgasm. She seals her lip's tight to my mouth and I get to swallow three of four delicious loads from her. Sometimes she top's it off with a golden shower. It's sooo erotic. I'm a Lucky Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You guys do realize 95% of the world thinks you have something wrong with your minds that makes you such sick demented freaks!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dump her fast!

Before your slut wife brings home an std or aids, dump her out the door. Anything else risks your life. What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wanton

A wanton, reckless girl who knows what she wants, takes it, then moves on for more. The insouciance she shows as she smothers her husband in her humid, sticky hips, working his head for her self-indulgent satisfaction; irresistible!

You can't do anything with a girl like that, except comply, serve and adore.

Give us more!

Exquisite.

DelsaDelsaover 10 years ago
very tasty story!

My wife would love this to happen (as I would too!)

so far the only creampie I've eaten was baked by me in my wife's pussy... maybe one day I'll get to taste other recipes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING

Have a can of my vomit, Cheers cucky

ps. UNO ESTRELLA for wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yummy

That was really hot. Story line flowed well. Luv to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

a fantasy of mine!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My wife is 63, long legs, yes her breasts have sagged a bit but she is a great fuck, wrapping those legs around pulling my cock into her, inviting my cumm. I cant keep up now, at a bbq at our place, she asked who the guy from work was. Don, tall, single, life of a party. We had discussed our sex lives, I was always eating her pussy, she loves that, she especially likes it when I have fucked and filled her, she always orgasmed. I told her, well, we have talked about it, go for it. at first she didn't but then I saw her talk with Don, then touch him, then I saw his hand on her knee and she looked at me before I saw them going up stairs. I waited, then went into the connecting en-suite. I peered into the bedroom, my wife was already on her knees, Don ploughing her pussy doggy style. Then she said wait and she rolled over on her back,legs and pussy wide open, he pushed inside, I knew this would be the killer as she wrapped those long legs around him, holding him in her. He bucked into her, I knew the feeling as she literally milked his cumm from him.. He fell forward, then he pulled back, I could see his shiny cock, I was so hard as he dressed and left. My wife started to get up, I ran in, pushed her down and pounded her just fucked pussy, juices splashing onto my thighs until I blew into her, then sliding back and down, feasted on her cumm filled pussy, bringing her to 3 orgasms,one quickly after another, then left her there. I went downstairs, some guests asked where she was, I told them she was not feeling well. I asked Don would he mind just checking on her, upstairs, second door, while I cooked the bbq, he shot up, again I went into the ensuite and just as I suspected they were fucking again. I went back downstairs, saving my tasty treat for later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awsume

Wish my wife would do that!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 10 years ago
Love this

Love the idea of this. Good story. If it were a bit longer it would be perfect. Just a tad rushed. I wanted to hear more about her with the big cock. Maybe chapter 2 hubby gets involved?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
95% of the people think you're crazy?

That figure is only slightly smaller than the number of people who have retained the ability to think sensibly at all!

If you don't think most women's pussies are accessible to normally horny men who interest them then you are too stupid to deserve a relationship with any woman. If she is not shopping around for someone with a brain - she deserves you - and we and your children are stuck with the both of you.

Sex is still a dominant driving force to animals of all kinds.

Read a book to slow your brain continuing its free fall into nothingness. You are too stupid right now to be of any real use to mankind.

The evolution of mankind is only in its beginning stages - so if you don't accept you have animal urges - you are a freak and/or probably a coward.!

But the fact you are pouring over sexual passages trying to make some sense of it all shows you still have a slight spark alive within you. So live - and let live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My husband loved my cream pies

I loved this story. Brings back great memories. Started having sex at age11...loved it! All through middle school and high schooling could never get enough. In college I joined a sorority and we serviced all the members of a fraternity. Met a guy who could really fuck me but only after I had my cunt filled by others. We got married and when we had sex, he couldn't "perform" unless my cunt was full. So I found willing men (and an occasional woman) to keep me full and/wet. Six weeks into our marriage, he came home early and caught me fucking two guys. After a lot of consternation and explanation, he realized that we could only be pleasing each other if I continued bringing home the cream pies. He loved every fuck I had and we had. The wetter I came home, the more incredible his fucking and making love to me became. I had twin girls during our twenty year marriage and when they were eleven,he and I turned them into fucking machines which he benefitted from immensely. He was killed in the first Gulf War and the girls and I were devastated. However my father in law immediately divorced his wife, moved in with me, and told me he knew all about my cream pie delivery service and he wanted it as much as his son. He also had been secretly fucking the twins since they were 13, so they were thrilled to have him in their beds. He died last year at age 82 and could fuck better than anyone...but only if my cunt was filled with a delicious cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how pathetic

getta life

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the Story

I wish my wife would share your wife's kinkiness. I love to eat my own cum off her fingers and have tried to get her to let me clean her up after sex. To watch her fuck someone else then have her set on my face and make me eat all the cum would be out of this world. I think I would shoot off without her touching me. Great story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2?

You left us hanging. Did you eat her again after you had cum in her? Are you getting used to your own or other guys cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you eat her after she fucks some other guy ,you eat shit kick her in the cunt and throw her out the door scank cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More to Cum?

Great story and I hope you get to eat her creampie often. I have eaten my own creampie from my wife but would love to eat one deposited by someone else and then get sloppy seconds. Lets hear more about you and your wife!

WhitewifeneedsbbcWhitewifeneedsbbcabout 8 years ago
Part2

Love to hear more about your hot wife taking bareback cocks and feeding you the creampies love eating my wife's hot fucked pussy too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet....

I would do it exactly the same... I'd love to see a picture of her... :)

funsome1234@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More More!

I got to witness my wife my wife getting fucked by her old boyfriend from high school. He lived in another state and stopped by for what was going to be a short time. It was really hot out and we all went in our pool and started drinking. It was getting dark out and her friend was getting a frisky with my wife. I can't blame him as she had on a real skimpy 2 piece. I pretended I was ill from too much alcohol and left to use the bathroom. I quickly went to a location to spy on them. It didn't take long and his trunks were off and she was sucking his cock. He quickly removed her bikini and slid his bare cock inside her. His cock was just pounding her. I could hear her tell him "Just cum in me". Well she got her wish as he soon pumped her pussy full of his sperm. He stayed inside her until he went limp. They kissed passionately for a bit when he told her he better go. After he left she checked on me to see if I was OK. I was pretended to be sleeping. I got up grabbed her arm and gave her a passionate kiss. I slid down her suit feeling her cum soak pussy. I slid my cock in her and fucked her until I added my sperm in her with his. That was the best fucking I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tasty

I love eating a nice load of cum every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-tasty

Let me know when your wife is available for a good fucking. I'll leave something in her cunt for you. Every day if you like. I love fucking wimp ass men's women. Gives me a rush, to dump a big load in a hot cunt for their wimpy men to suck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had a friend stay at our place for two weeks when he was breaking up from his wife.My wife went to bed with him every night for around an hour and then she would come back to our bed and sit on my face while i ate her out.When i could'nt get any more out of her i would stick a couple of fingers up her, move them around in her and then suck them clean. I would then stick my cock up her move it around in her then pull it out and my wife would then suck his cum of my cock.After we would have a good fuck.It was a great time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

I have been dreaming of this very thing for years. I have watched wife dancing to fast rap like music with other guys while I minded the table. After she had 3 good drinks she lost her normal control. When we would get home she would fuck for 2-3 hours straight like a nympho. Anything goes. After I would cum, we would do a 69 and I loved it. then we would go again. while I would be recovering eating her out she would get her big 10" dong out and fuck herself with it. MMM tasting our cum while watching that thing fucking her would get me going again real quick. Thank you for this story, wish there was more of it. chase.b14@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love creampies myself keep stories cuming

love crempies so sweet and juicy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My 53yr old bbc hotwife

Wow. Great story. Need more of them. Slut wives who feed their hubby's fresh creampie. My mature white wife is the older slut on the side for much younger black stallions. She always swallows their first extra heavy load then takes two more in her pussy. She sqats over my face and has me lick and suck all her stallions cum out of her hot red stretched cunt as she gives me a slow wonderful handjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure nasty

And not in a good way. When she sits on his face? To avoid her and any disease, take a big bite out of her. She'll get off.

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 6 years ago
Love eating creampies

I love licking my sperm from my girlfriends pussy after we fuck. I'm trying to get her to fuck other guys so I can lick their sperm from her pussy. I want to lick the guys cock and balls while they fuck and taste her pussy juices on him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Yes, write more! I like stories that are short and to the point ... yours is. Would love my wife to come home some night and sit on my face after getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next update please

Please add he nest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love a pussy full of cum!

My first wife and a girlfriend in between wives used to bring me cream pies. My first wife did 3 guys one night and filled me up when she sat on my face when she got home. She loved telling me how her guys fucked her. Inbetween wives I had a girlfriend that loved to find a guy while we were out and we’d tak him to a motel so I could watch her fuck them ... as soon as they finished i’d Go down on her while his cum was hot and fresh. Loved them watching me eat their cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot.

I want my wife to do something like that but she won't with another guy. I eat my creampies out of her sometimes and she goes crazy. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

It’’s 5:27 a.m. and I’m siting by my front door waiting for my wife to get home from a holiday party at my boss’s house. We attended together but I had to leave to relieve the babysitter while she stayed to relieve my boss, a couple colleagues and probably a few clients too. My wife is always the highlight of the annual party and seeing as how the sun is almost up and she’s still not home, I’m hopeful she gets home soon so I have time to hear her stories and clean out her used pussy before the kids are awake.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Gotta to love Creampie

Wish my wife would bring me some creampie...Enjoy getting that cum filled pussy when you can..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanting Same

Dream about wife giving me a.messy creampie to eat. Have yet to be able to convince her to do it. She always teases me about black men attracted to her, but just.wont date - yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Perfect have had similar and loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exceptional

I had similar adventures with my deceased wife after she developed a relationship with a younger guy she worked with. Shortly after I found out about her affair she told me she had broken it off and had no interest in bedding other men. About a month after she told me she had ended it I was scheduled to work late but was relieved earlier than expected.

When I got home I recognized a car in our driveway that I knew belonged to her "former" lover and managed to enter the house without being heard. The door to our bedroom had been left open and I clearly heard her in the passion of making love. I managed to enter the bedroom without being heard and stood for several minutes as this guy fucked my wife to two orgasms before he came inside of her. When they separated they were able to clearly see me standing at the foot of the bed stroking my cock.

Although they were both surprised I assured them I wasn't angry and told my wife we were going to make it a threesome for the rest of the night. Soon afterward I was between her legs licking her clean as both she and her lover encouraged me to enjoy the special sauce and several minutes later I was having sloppy seconds, fucking her well used pussy.

Afterward we talked and a threesome became pretty standard among us from that point on. Her lover, who was unmarried, joined us several times a week for almost three years and those were some of the happiest and most fulfilling times of our lives.

I enjoy reading stories such as yours because they take me back to the times we shared with one another. Unfortunately she developed ovarian cancer and passed away, but I often relive those times in my mind. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Great story!!! I would like to hear more.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Loved It.

All aspects of the story were geared towards his wife's goal of finally getting her husband to eat creampies. Loved how she enticed their friend with her open suit and even more with her open legs. She managed to meet their friend and in short order, he is pounding his big dick in her and after a couple of orgasms, he finally fills her to overflowing. Then she took her cream filled pussy straight to her husband and proceeded to rub her cream filled pussy up and down his face. Soon he's encouraging himself on the heavy load his friend left and she cums again. Then he proceeds to fuck her and cum inside her. I love the cryptic warning at the end when she told him to get used to it as he would be eating a lot of cum in the future. DId she mean her husband's cum or new lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What kind of sick fuck wants this

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck49503about 3 years ago

Sort of a copy of another story...not very original. Boo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dream cum true story

How can any man not think this is hot. I would love for my wife to do something like this for me (us). Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only way this could be better is if Dan had been black and trying to knock up your wife, That shit gets me hard, hard

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years ago

Nice creampie story. I bet more men would eat their own creampies if it weren't for that sudden loss of libido right after orgasm. Cuckolding is the next best solution. (Also has the extra benefit of humiliation when hubby is fed the cum of some other guy.)

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Of course theres this... I saw Dan leaving his bedroom naked with the biggest cock I have ever seen

Ridiculous limp wristed closeted gay male pretending to like pussy. ROFLMAO.

Randy56rRandy56rover 2 years ago

Must be the hottest story I've read. I sometimes eat my creampie, but want my wife to force me to eat as I usually lose my urge after my climax. I would love to eat her after a friend or even a stranger fucks her and fills her up. I want to stroke right now so bad, but will wait till tonight and ask her to demand that I eat my creampie after I cum. Better yet I will send some texts to her at work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I have had similar experience and throughly licking pie of Michelle.

She enjoyed having her fuck buddy and my cum in her that day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to come home and find my wife fucking another man and watch him fill her pussy full of cum, been a fantasy of mine for years, I’ve told her I would like to share her but she hasn’t allowed it yet even though she has expressed interest in being with two or more men a once. I would clean her juices off his cock then clean her up and then pump her full myself. I love the feeling of sloppy seconds, I know this from high school and my first wife. I think my wife is hesitant because we are both a lot older and over weight, she doesn’t think anyone would be interested.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Very hot! Please write the next chapter or three! There are tons of people anxiously awaiting them, don't be such a tease!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous